My wife downloaded the Coach Pink theme and really likes it, but she wants all of her icons to be pink. I have a blank icon that I can place the images on top of in photoshop. Does anyone have the a zip file by chance that contains all the graphics/logos to put on top of the icon for as many of the apps as possible? I have started extracting what I need by removing them from the original icons by selecting what I need, then copy/paste, but this is a dreadfully slow and painful process.

Thanks in advance for any advice.

JT
    2010-05-06 05:53 PM
    If I understand your request, try going to appshopper.com for icon artwork.
    2010-05-06 05:55 PM
    From what I can tell, the appshopper.com site is a place to buy the apps. i searched for icon artwork, icon graphics, and anything else I could think of and ended up with 1000's of options that were nothing like what I want. What I am looking for is, for example, the messages icon is a text bubble on top of the green background. I am looking for just the bubble. (bad example as the theme she downloaded has the stock icons done already, but that is the type of images I am trying to find for the rest of the popular icons.
    2010-05-06 06:13 PM
    Google may be your best option, search images or for clip art perhaps.
    2010-05-06 10:44 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD