For some reason, whenever I use a "Windows" theme, Vista or 7, My start menu always ****s up. I don't know why, but the buttons are pushed super low. At first I thought it had something to do with "shrink" a setting that lets you shrink the size of your apps, I reset my app size and it still isn't doing anything. The themes I'm trying to use are Vista Maximus Perfection and Windows 7 Ultimate by EBL. Can anyone help me? I'm on a 2nd Gen iPod running 3.1.2

This is my friends ipod, he's also on a 2nd Gen 3.1.2, As you can see, his task bar looks fine.

These are pictures of my iPod, running on Windows 7 Ultimate by EBL and Vista Maximus Perfection. I know the icons aren't arranged right, but I did that and it still does the same thing with the task bar.

On the Windows 7, the folders are all pushed down and the Spring Jumps start button is also pushed down because I can Barely click it.

Does anyone know whats wrong? Thanks again.
    ~Barely Hidden

P.S. Does anyone know if I jailbreak to 3.1.3, Will I lose my current apps I have downloaded, and yes, I have 5irows and 5 column springboard.
    Last edited by Barely Hidden; 2010-05-11 at 02:26 AM.
    2010-05-11 01:11 AM
    Can anyone help?
    2010-05-12 04:57 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD