Yeah, I don think auto icons are working yet, I'm sure Saurik is working on that.
    2010-05-13 05:01 AM
    i want the tap to unlock but i'd rather just have my small lock image that i have on my iphone. i tried replacing your tap to unlock image with mine but that didn't work right.

anyone know how to get this working?
    2010-05-13 07:50 AM
    look at the image sizes of Hockey's tap to unlock and look at yours change your size to fit that one
    2010-05-13 07:58 AM
    got it. had to copy the size of his tap to unlock. also had to make transparent images for the WellLock and WellLock_T files to get rid of the semi black rectangle that was still showing.

this with clockscreen hide has cleaned up my lockscreen. now if i could just get rid of the slideshow icon.
    2010-05-13 08:22 AM
    got it. had to copy the size of his tap to unlock. also had to make transparent images for the WellLock and WellLock_T files to get rid of the semi black rectangle that was still showing.

this with clockscreen hide has cleaned up my lockscreen. now if i could just get rid of the slideshow icon.

ya i totally forgot to clean up the WellLock.png's to remove the outer mask on the tap button

all done and a bit more in the update ....still lots more work needed and to come
    iBOX Series FREE iPhone Themes
    Don't be shy to hit the Donate button if you like what you see

https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_s-xclick&hosted_button_id=10914106
    2010-05-13 05:27 PM
    I really like your theme. I was wondering if you could do an iPhone version as well. Thanks
    2010-05-13 07:15 PM
    I really like your theme. I was wondering if you could do an iPhone version as well. Thanks

Thanx ....maybe when i get this theme to where i want it and i create more icons then i might drift to the iPhone scene again

>>> Theme updated again , now v1.2 <<<

2010-05-13 07:56 PM
    Hockey this theme is great. Finally have a theme for my iPad. Loving it
    2010-05-13 08:17 PM
    Thanx ....maybe when i get this theme to where i want it and i create more icons then i might drift to the iPhone scene again
    Let me know what you need HOCKEY, you know I will help.
    2010-05-13 08:19 PM
    Thanx blkcadi your always a BiG help with my themes

NOTE : Some icons may need to be renamed in order for them to appear on your iPAD.
    Attached Images &gt;&gt;&gt;&gt; iQ Brushed iPAD &lt;&lt;&lt;&lt;-chess-hd.png &gt;&gt;&gt;&gt; iQ Brushed iPAD &lt;&lt;&lt;&lt;-contactsplus-hd.png &gt;&gt;&gt;&gt; iQ Brushed iPAD &lt;&lt;&lt;&lt;-google-mobile.png &gt;&gt;&gt;&gt; iQ Brushed iPAD &lt;&lt;&lt;&lt;-kindle.png &gt;&gt;&gt;&gt; iQ Brushed iPAD &lt;&lt;&lt;&lt;-pandora-radio.png &gt;&gt;&gt;&gt; iQ Brushed iPAD &lt;&lt;&lt;&lt;-pinball-hd.png &gt;&gt;&gt;&gt; iQ Brushed iPAD &lt;&lt;&lt;&lt;-soundhound.png &gt;&gt;&gt;&gt; iQ Brushed iPAD &lt;&lt;&lt;&lt;-todo.png 

2010-05-13 08:31 PM
    2 I made for meh.
    Attached Images &gt;&gt;&gt;&gt; iQ Brushed iPAD &lt;&lt;&lt;&lt;-iron-man-2.png &gt;&gt;&gt;&gt; iQ Brushed iPAD &lt;&lt;&lt;&lt;-teamviewer.png 
    2010-05-13 08:52 PM
    I know there was a site that let you choose the picture of the icon you would need for a theme but I can't remember it, so here are two screens shots the icons i need please.
    Attached Thumbnails &gt;&gt;&gt;&gt; iQ Brushed iPAD &lt;&lt;&lt;&lt;-1.png   &gt;&gt;&gt;&gt; iQ Brushed iPAD &lt;&lt;&lt;&lt;-2.png  
    2010-05-14 10:23 AM
    what do you name the icons again? is the name of the app.png?

2 I made for meh.
    when i tried to save these icons, i got a white outline around the app?
    Last edited by gary86; 2010-05-14 at 10:29 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    2010-05-14 10:29 AM
    I think appshopper.com works well but screen shots are faster. Also you name the icons the name that appears on the springboard. And right click the icons in posts here open image in new tab or window then right click that image and save hope that works
    2010-05-14 10:33 AM
    great to see you baack h0ckey,
    looks great
    2010-05-14 06:29 PM
    I know there was a site that let you choose the picture of the icon you would need for a theme but I can't remember it, so here are two screens shots the icons i need please.
    Soon as I am on my desktop pc I will get on making your icons

2010-05-14 06:32 PM
    Cool thanks man! Do I just right click and save image to desktop? Tried that last night and icons kept having a white border around them.
    2010-05-14 08:52 PM
    here'z your iconz....Pinball HD is on page 2
    Attached Images &gt;&gt;&gt;&gt; iQ Brushed iPAD &lt;&lt;&lt;&lt;-10-pinshuffle.png &gt;&gt;&gt;&gt; iQ Brushed iPAD &lt;&lt;&lt;&lt;-clickomania.png &gt;&gt;&gt;&gt; iQ Brushed iPAD &lt;&lt;&lt;&lt;-colorbook.png &gt;&gt;&gt;&gt; iQ Brushed iPAD &lt;&lt;&lt;&lt;-desktop.png &gt;&gt;&gt;&gt; iQ Brushed iPAD &lt;&lt;&lt;&lt;-harbor-master.png &gt;&gt;&gt;&gt; iQ Brushed iPAD &lt;&lt;&lt;&lt;-ibooks.png &gt;&gt;&gt;&gt; iQ Brushed iPAD &lt;&lt;&lt;&lt;-labyrinth-2-hd.png &gt;&gt;&gt;&gt; iQ Brushed iPAD &lt;&lt;&lt;&lt;-marvel.png &gt;&gt;&gt;&gt; iQ Brushed iPAD &lt;&lt;&lt;&lt;-pac-man.png &gt;&gt;&gt;&gt; iQ Brushed iPAD &lt;&lt;&lt;&lt;-snes4iphone.png &gt;&gt;&gt;&gt; iQ Brushed iPAD &lt;&lt;&lt;&lt;-solitaire.png &gt;&gt;&gt;&gt; iQ Brushed iPAD &lt;&lt;&lt;&lt;-textplus.png &gt;&gt;&gt;&gt; iQ Brushed iPAD &lt;&lt;&lt;&lt;-touch-hockey.png 

2010-05-15 03:00 AM
    where to play wallpaper and locksreen wallpaper
    2010-05-16 04:47 PM
    where to play wallpaper and locksreen wallpaper
    at the moment i just uploaded them to the iPad gallery and applied them through the settings of the iPad

2010-05-16 05:28 PM
198 1234 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD