SNES HD please
    Attached Thumbnails >>>> iQ Brushed iPAD <<<<-photo.png  
    2010-06-02 05:32 AM
    Other icon...

>>>> iQ Brushed iPAD <<<<-photostudio.png>>>> iQ Brushed iPAD <<<<-docstogo.png>>>> iQ Brushed iPAD <<<<-photo-fx.png
    >>>> iQ Brushed iPAD <<<<-ps-mobile.png>>>> iQ Brushed iPAD <<<<-navigon.png>>>> iQ Brushed iPAD <<<<-maps.png
    >>>> iQ Brushed iPAD <<<<-photogene.png>>>> iQ Brushed iPAD <<<<-aroundme.png>>>> iQ Brushed iPAD <<<<-goodreader.png
    2010-06-02 01:53 PM
    No Probs Hockey! without you i wouldn't be able to help...

quick question though. have you worked out how to change the icons for webclips? on my iPhone i just call it the same name as on springboard and it changes... Not so with the iPad?

Cheers

Scrub that, here they are, just replace the icon.png

/Var/Mobile/Library/WebClips
    Last edited by ricmoo2007; 2010-06-02 at 05:04 PM. Reason: Found it!
    Quote found somewhere from a guy called 'Aggitated' LOL

I REALLY wish someone would come out with an iPhone killer, not to kill the iPhone, but make Jobs really have to work for all this money we are all just throwing at him like a stripper on a pole........

2010-06-02 03:58 PM
    4 More i did today, you will need to use rename 2 from cydia to change the name of the Office HD program as i cant get the little 2 to appear in the app name.

Spider HD
    Rename
    TWiTPad
    Office HD

Cheers
    Attached Images >>>> iQ Brushed iPAD <<<<-spider-hd.png >>>> iQ Brushed iPAD <<<<-rename.png >>>> iQ Brushed iPAD <<<<-twitpad.png >>>> iQ Brushed iPAD <<<<-office-hd.png 

I REALLY wish someone would come out with an iPhone killer, not to kill the iPhone, but make Jobs really have to work for all this money we are all just throwing at him like a stripper on a pole........

2010-06-02 04:25 PM
    quick question though. have you worked out how to change the icons for webclips? on my iPhone i just call it the same name as on springboard and it changes... Not so with the iPad?

Cheers
    no i haven't , i have been busy in the real world and haven't had time for the theme but will likely tinker with it more this coming weekend
    iBOX Series FREE iPhone Themes
    Don't be shy to hit the Donate button if you like what you see

https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_s-xclick&hosted_button_id=10914106
    2010-06-02 04:54 PM
    Just wondering where you get all the original app images Hockey and Ricmoo2007?
    Can you supply a link or download file.
    2010-06-03 01:19 PM
    Just take a screenshot of your iPad 'power and home at same time' post it here and someone will make your missing icons

Cheers

2010-06-03 05:05 PM
    AppShopper.com or Aptism.com, good sources. Google for images also.
    2010-06-03 06:56 PM
    Can anyone hook me up with the SNES (HD) app pretty please.
    2010-06-04 12:57 AM
    Other 2 icons for all....

>>>> iQ Brushed iPAD <<<<-south-africa.png>>>> iQ Brushed iPAD <<<<-worldcup.png
    2010-06-04 11:06 AM
    Lovin' the icon support!.
    =Is the quality of your life, the outcome of your own thoughts?=
    2010-06-04 11:52 AM
    SNES HD please
    Please post alone the icon that you need
    2010-06-04 12:13 PM
    here's the SNES HD icon
    Attached Images >>>> iQ Brushed iPAD <<<<-snes-hd.png 

2010-06-05 05:43 PM
    For some reason only my lockscreen shows...
    The themed icons don't show. I resprung twice. Turned off, back on... Nothing...
    What am I doing wrong ?
    Great theme by the way. ;-)
    2010-06-10 08:21 AM
    For some reason only my lockscreen shows...
    The themed icons don't show. I resprung twice. Turned off, back on... Nothing...
    What am I doing wrong ?
    Great theme by the way. ;-)

in winterboard turn on Summerboard switch to ON, this should fix your problem

2010-06-10 06:19 PM
    in winterboard turn on Summerboard switch to ON, this should fix your problem
    Yup, yup, got it last night... re read the thread and found the answer earlier...

Can I ask for...
    Sorted
    BabyGeek
    AIM
    World Cup
    Eurosport

Thanks... Great theme..
    Last edited by chezpaul; 2010-06-11 at 01:36 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    2010-06-11 01:28 AM
    Yup, yup, got it last night... re read the thread and found the answer earlier...

Can I ask for...
    Sorted
    BabyGeek
    AIM
    World Cup
    Eurosport

Thanks... Great theme..
    i'll get on those iconz asap

2010-06-11 06:25 PM
    here's your icons ...sorry for the wait
    Attached Images >>>> iQ Brushed iPAD <<<<-aim.png >>>> iQ Brushed iPAD <<<<-babygeek.png >>>> iQ Brushed iPAD <<<<-dungeon.png >>>> iQ Brushed iPAD <<<<-eurosport.png >>>> iQ Brushed iPAD <<<<-gangstar.png >>>> iQ Brushed iPAD <<<<-sorted.png >>>> iQ Brushed iPAD <<<<-wordsearch-hd.png >>>> iQ Brushed iPAD <<<<-world-cup.png 

2010-06-13 06:49 AM
    Thanks... ;-)
    2010-06-13 07:43 AM
    Nice Theme for my new iPad . Thanks

Here my Icons for iQ Brushed

Air Hockey
    Categories
    Foosball HD
    Frogger (+ Alternate)
    Google Earth
    MultiPong (Great Game with 2 an more Players)
    Pukk HD
    2 Weather-Apps
    Wikipanion
    Solitair
    Galaga (iPhone App)
    Bubbles (iPhone App)
    EINTRACHT FRANKFURT
    Attached Images >>>> iQ Brushed iPAD <<<<-air-hockey.png >>>> iQ Brushed iPAD <<<<-categories.png >>>> iQ Brushed iPAD <<<<-foosball-hd.png >>>> iQ Brushed iPAD <<<<-frogger.png >>>> iQ Brushed iPAD <<<<-frogger-alt.png >>>> iQ Brushed iPAD <<<<-google-earth.png >>>> iQ Brushed iPAD <<<<-multipong.png >>>> iQ Brushed iPAD <<<<-pukk-hd.png >>>> iQ Brushed iPAD <<<<-weather-app.png >>>> iQ Brushed iPAD <<<<-weatherprohd.png >>>> iQ Brushed iPAD <<<<-wikipanion.png >>>> iQ Brushed iPAD <<<<-solitair.png >>>> iQ Brushed iPAD <<<<-galaga.png >>>> iQ Brushed iPAD <<<<-bubbles.png >>>> iQ Brushed iPAD <<<<-frankfurt.png 
    2010-06-24 01:25 PM
198 ... 678910
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD