User Tag List

Hello, if you are reading this, do not DELTE LANGUAGE PACKS on an itouch 2g 3.1.3. i am having to do a DFU restore as we speak, because it messed up. SO DO NOT DELETE ANY LANGUAGE PACKS UNLESS YOU WANT TO SPEND A LONG TIME DOING A DFU RESTORE.
    2010-05-11 11:43 PM
    Why. U prob messed up
    I did it with no prob
    2010-05-12 12:05 AM
    i did it just like the guide said. did you have 3.1.3? did everything, then i exited terminal, and it started respring, and im like ok, then i left it there for an hour, and came back, it still showed the home screen but the circle was lstill there, i couldnt do anything. i then connceted it to itune,s it came up saying cannot sync cuz we coulnt write it or something, so the i retarted ipod, then it started like, rebooting cycle: logo, gets brigheter logo, then flash white, repeat. after an hour, it still did this, i did a dfu restore.
    2010-05-12 12:13 AM
    It's no ones fault but your own, I've messed up atleast 5 times (3 different devices in total) removing languages becuase I got lazy and forgot to check for folders like 'Support'.

If done properly it will work correctly on 3.1.3, my advice would be to do a few steps of the guide then reboot your iPod to see if it was successful then continue.
    2010-05-12 01:29 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD