Hello. I'm an extremely intelligent 12 year old boy. I was recently trying to edit a theme through SSH and many programs for finding the right things. Then suddenly I'm screwed. I find out that I got an SSH virus (not ikee or rockrolled)but I found some of the same files that are installed through those viruses. I believe this might be a new virus and I would Like to warn you. It would not allow me to SSH, change any SBSettings preferences (no rotation!) and could not open cydia or rock and even some other appstore apps. I tried deleteing the files through terminal and ifile but they were "locked." In a nutshell, I was screwed. I had to try four different computers to restore and had none of my data saved (I'm Stupid). My point is change your SSH password cause two minutes is a lot longer than 8 hours and losing all data. So just a warning-change your SSH password.
    2010-05-14 03:28 AM
    old news u didnt find out and how do i know that i have 1 more year of experience
    2010-05-15 02:07 PM

What are you trying to say there bud?

Perhaps this:
    That is old news, I can't believe you are just now finding that out. Even I know, and I only have one more year of experience.
    Tima Kudinov
    2010-05-18 02:13 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD