Hey guys, I know I might sound stupid, but I was wondering if I can change the battery color to 3 different colors?? If so can somebody be kind enough to help me out with this matter!

Thanks a million!!!
    2010-05-15 01:39 AM
    yeah, but I suppose you have to switch all the icons as well
    go into /System/Library/CoreServices/SpringBoard.app/
    in there you have a lot of files. Now every file starting with FSO_ is the first (black) statusbar or something that goes with it (icons etc.). everything that starts with Default_ is the white (second statusbar).
    The statusbar itself is FSO_BG.png and Default_BG.png (and FST_BG.png, which is the statusbar in the photo-app).

To change it, you would need to replace every FSO_ file with the Default_ file (but you need to keep all the Default_ files as well!) ... I guess that should work. make sure to backup the folder before you do that.

i found this from blackwolf. looks like a lot of work though.

this is where i found it.http://modmyi.com/forums/general/688...-question.html

you should use the other modmyi forums, cause this is for themes.
    Last edited by kevin.e.white; 2010-05-15 at 01:55 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    2010-05-15 01:55 AM
    which battery are you talking about? The one on the lockscreen or the little one on the statusbar? It's not difficult to do at all.
    2010-05-15 02:15 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD
We have updated our Privacy Policy and Terms & Conditions. Please check them out.