Hi man!

Thsi theme got us going! When are you releasing? Thankssssss

Our donations is ready :-D
    Viva South Africa!!! Host of the 2010 World Cup!
    2010-06-04 08:01 AM
    still to much to be done lol. i dont even have a lock screen
    Iv done my up dates for the reactor 1 & 2
    that first lot i done were RUBBISH i don't no what i was thinking

however my new icon system is quite simply off the RESERVATION
    there just add on's for me and any one who wants them

BUT ONLY AVAILABLE TO PEOPLE WHO HAVE PUT IN A DONATION FOR TRUCK'S WHITE THEME

iv made you a white batt ill zip it up for you in a bit Jay

but if you have made one then ill not bother sending it ????????????????........

take it easy buddy
    Attached Thumbnails [Project]   WhiteOut-4-6-10-small-reactor-extra-glow.png  
    2010-06-04 03:24 PM
    hey jack why dont you show us what the icon looks like with an image in it. hard to konw how its going to look
    2010-06-04 04:07 PM
    yes i will do that
    iv only just finnished making these i started again with a clean canvas and i dumped the first lot

next i have to split the main parts into over lays
    im hoppin to have one circle icon and one Triangle
    2010-06-04 05:46 PM
    when is this THEME COMING OUT!!!
    2010-06-04 09:56 PM
    i'm interested for your icon professorjack,i sent a message for the donation has truck,i wait the answer.
    2010-06-05 10:36 AM
    Hay there Maximus if you want to donate then donate to TRUCK me am not bothrred BUT WAIT TILL IV PUT THEM ON HEAR FOR SHOW , AS IM NOT WELL AT THE MIN IV HAVING NERVE SPAZAMS IN MY SPINE ILL BE OFF FOR AT LEAST THREE DAYS
    THANKS

Mr Loaf trucks theme will be ready when its finnished it could take a month from now . it takes as long as it takes
    2010-06-05 11:25 AM
    Hay there Maximus if you want to donate then donate to TRUCK me am not bothrred BUT WAIT TILL IV PUT THEM ON HEAR FOR SHOW , AS IM NOT WELL AT THE MIN IV HAVING NERVE SPAZAMS IN MY SPINE ILL BE OFF FOR AT LEAST THREE DAYS
    THANKS

Mr Loaf trucks theme will be ready when its finnished it could take a month from now . it takes as long as it takes
    I agree with Prof. If your gonna donate to anyone, donate to Truckin, he's the one making the theme happen. Prof helps people out "For the love of the theme" ( I think I may copyright that lol) and has been a big help to a lot of people on this site, and a major help to me with customization requests because I'm not exactly very savvy with Photoshop. Perfection personified does not take place in a few short weeks. The theme will be ready when Truckin is satisfied with the end result. Plus Truckinlows TrueGlass theme was done from top to bottom with detail and I doubt he would let that attention to detail slide for his next creation (especially when some of us are more impressed by small minuet details, I.E. Me lol). So just be patient guys and Truckin will have his next masterpiece ready when he's done with it (you dont tell the cook in the kitchen to hurry the hell up with cookin the steaks and then get upset or let down when the steaks aren't as good as they WOULD have been if you had just let the cook do his thing in the kitchen and cook up a masterpiece).

Hey Truckin, I saw that you still have no lock screen. How do you feel about a HTC style lockinfo lock screen similar to the one below but with a different background (I was thinking maybe a White top with a slight fade into a Ice Blue[similar to your DialerLCD and dialer font color] )? I have the over and underlays for the HTC Lockscreen (that way if you find a background you like you can photoshop the over/underlays yourself) as well as the file with Lockinfo and the HTC style lock screen together if you want to add it to the theme.

The reason I've offered you the previous stuff like the Widget, Apple 3g icon and whatnot that was in the file as well as the HTC lock screen is because I dont use paypal because I got my account hacked before and refuse to use it anymore so being an active contributor in the development process is really the only other way I can share my thanks.

P.S.- Hey Prof. I figured out how to fix the issue I was having in Photoshop dealing with the overlay snapping to the edges.

ScreenShot;

UnderLay;

OverLay;
    Last edited by Wilbourn; 2010-06-05 at 06:26 PM.
    You see that "Thanks!" button? It likes it when you click it!
    2010-06-05 06:19 PM
    I agree with Prof. If your gonna donate to anyone, donate to Truckin, he's the one making the theme happen. Prof helps people out "For the love of the theme" ( I think I may copyright that lol) and has been a big help to a lot of people on this site, and a major help to me with customization requests because I'm not exactly very savvy with Photoshop. Perfection personified does not take place in a few short weeks. The theme will be ready when Truckin is satisfied with the end result. Plus Truckinlows TrueGlass theme was done from top to bottom with detail and I doubt he would let that attention to detail slide for his next creation (especially when some of us are more impressed by small minuet details, I.E. Me lol). So just be patient guys and Truckin will have his next masterpiece ready when he's done with it (you dont tell the cook in the kitchen to hurry the hell up with cookin the steaks and then get upset or let down when the steaks aren't as good as they WOULD have been if you had just let the cook do his thing in the kitchen and cook up a masterpiece).

Hey Truckin, I saw that you still have no lock screen. How do you feel about a HTC style lockinfo lock screen similar to the one below but with a different background (I was thinking maybe a White top with a slight fade into a Ice Blue[similar to your DialerLCD and dialer font color] )? I have the over and underlays for the HTC Lockscreen (that way if you find a background you like you can photoshop the over/underlays yourself) as well as the file with Lockinfo and the HTC style lock screen together if you want to add it to the theme.

The reason I've offered you the previous stuff like the Widget, Apple 3g icon and whatnot that was in the file as well as the HTC lock screen is because I dont use paypal because I got my account hacked before and refuse to use it anymore so being an active contributor in the development process is really the only other way I can share my thanks.

P.S.- Hey Prof. I figured out how to fix the issue I was having in Photoshop dealing with the overlay snapping to the edges.

ScreenShot;

UnderLay;

OverLay;

hay there buddy

I was thinking about this the other day and i for got to ask you about the WAD CLOCK to see if wee can in bed the black numbers into that system

when i get a min ill make you up a tutorial on over lays for making back grounds with glass bubbles

i mean its quite easy there are small eyes next to the thumb nails after bringing in the wallpaper , glass over lay , and trucks main theme wallpaper with glass over lay already on just switch the eyes off one at a time and then you will see a lot better as this way you can line them up better

so what im saying is line up the glass over lay over the wallpaper with the overlay on it

then hit the eye to remove the main wallpaper with overlay

you should be left with your paper and glass over lay on top

later

im back to bed not well
    2010-06-05 07:03 PM
    I figured out how to add the overlays in Photoshop Prof. Don't worry about the Icons, I SSHed them into my phone and tried em out but I found that they were too small to my likings so I;m gonna stick to TrueGlass icons... Thanks though.

Hey truckin, what do you think about this lockscreen if you do the HTC style? I was thinking the bottom underlay should be a bit more transparent than the grey it is now.
    2010-06-05 07:34 PM
    i figured out how to add the overlays in photoshop prof. Don't worry about the icons, i sshed them into my phone and tried em out but i found that they were too small to my likings so i;m gonna stick to trueglass icons... Thanks though.

Hey truckin, what do you think about this lockscreen if you do the htc style? I was thinking the bottom underlay should be a bit more transparent than the grey it is now.

thats the way i made them small i thought they were cool
    2010-06-05 08:16 PM
    sorry just got back from work. im not sure what direction the lock screen is going just yet. im not really a fan of the htc look, but i do like the dusk mod that alien did. i like that clock style better. i do want keep this theme simple to install for everyone, so as soon as you install and run it you dont have to do anything else. but im all about the customization after release!
    2010-06-05 09:23 PM
    sorry just got back from work. im not sure what direction the lock screen is going just yet. im not really a fan of the htc look, but i do like the dusk mod that alien did. i like that clock style better. i do want keep this theme simple to install for everyone, so as soon as you install and run it you dont have to do anything else. but im all about the customization after release!
    Thats cool man. Thought I would throw the idea out there.
    2010-06-05 09:48 PM
    you never know wil if i cant get something i like for a lockscreen it might be and htc lol.

ok guys this is what iv come up with for the lockscreen. it lets one customize the theme to personal taste. just by changing the wallpaper lockbackground and sms background. and you will still keep the blueglow and button on the lockscreen.

Last edited by TRUCKINLOW; 2010-06-06 at 01:23 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    2010-06-06 01:23 AM
    Sweet mercy, excellent Jay!
    2010-06-06 02:23 AM
    so im guessing you approve lol

Compass anyone!

Thanks for that donation manny

Last edited by TRUCKINLOW; 2010-06-06 at 02:37 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    2010-06-06 02:37 AM
    @Metaserph
    "You can only attain Peace through spreading Love to create Unity and earn the Respect of others" - Complex Simplicity
    2010-06-06 02:38 AM
    i wait this theme,he is amazing,very good work Truck.
    2010-06-06 09:45 AM
    Weather done!

by the way i really want the new 4g iphone

different lockbackground setup so you can make your own.

Last edited by TRUCKINLOW; 2010-06-08 at 04:55 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    2010-06-08 04:55 AM
    I can't wait to put this on the new white iPhone when I get it.
    [CENTER][SIGPIC][/SIGPIC][/CENTER]
    2010-06-08 05:01 AM
254 ... 678910 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD