Welcome to my latest theme "See-Thru". It is near on complition and should be released in about 5 - 7 days. Screen shots are below more to be added as i create new stuff. Please leave any comments or advise below as they would be greatly appreciated.

I WOULD LIKE TO APPOLOGISE ABOUT THE IMAGES NOT WORKING HERE THEY ARE;

Last edited by tozza1000; 2010-05-24 at 08:47 AM. Reason: pics were'nt working so re-uploaded
    2010-05-24 01:28 AM
    Very nice! Clean and simplistic!
    2010-05-24 01:33 AM
    pics still not working
    2010-05-24 03:51 AM
    No pics
    2010-05-24 04:01 AM
    If you click on the ? they load...
    2010-05-24 04:04 AM
    If you click on the ? they load...
    They link you to mediafire.
    Last edited by mob87; 2010-05-24 at 06:10 AM.
    2010-05-24 05:15 AM
    They also link to the same pic, since the OP didn't apparently realize that the sharekey differs for EVERY link you upload.
    2010-05-24 05:22 AM
    Welcome to my latest theme "See-Thru". It is near on complition and should be released in about 5 - 7 days. Screen shots are below more to be added as i create new stuff. Please leave any comments or advise below as they would be greatly appreciated.

Seriously Tozza, I don't feel comfortable having to download a file to my computer just to view a screenshot -- can you save your screenshots to a file on your computer, and then use the "Manage Attachments" feature in the post, browse to the folder you saved the image to, attach it and viola -- we can all see them on your post instead of having to dowload 9 different files.
    2010-05-24 06:09 AM
    Seriously Tozza, I don't feel comfortable having to download a file to my computer just to view a screenshot -- can you save your screenshots to a file on your computer, and then use the "Manage Attachments" feature in the post, browse to the folder you saved the image to, attach it and viola -- we can all see them on your post instead of having to dowload 9 different files.
    Actually, they're all the same file - look at the sharekey, which is the only part of that link which counts.
    2010-05-24 06:32 AM
    No pics
    sorry about the images. Ive finally got them posted
    2010-05-24 08:48 AM
    Looks good but reminds me of GT
    2010-05-24 08:51 AM
    Am I the only one who thinks that the airport status bar icons look like they came from GT/iElegance/PRO, and the Play icon from Omnia Diamond? The icon masks and general design are reminiscent of GT and Elite without being identical.
    2010-05-24 09:04 AM
    Yeah now that you mention it the icons do look very GT-ish
    2010-05-24 11:41 AM
    They don't look gt like in my opinion. Really all that seems like gt is the shape but if you haven't noticed that shape has been used for many many many themes even before gt. This frame is even all around and is a simple solid color with a stroke. Gt was more complex an the frame was skinny at the top and thick on the sides. Elite wasn't the first theme with square edges. Lots of people come up with ideas that look similar heck befor bars even sent me preview images of elite pro ( this was when I was coming up with my first theme) I made icons that were exactly like elites icons. Litteraly exact same gradient and were square. Remember this was before elite images were ever shown.

It's almostimoissible to come up with a never before seen doesn't look like any other icon icon. Where you find a difference is in everything else. Icons are pretty impossible to make look different.

Sorry just had to say that haha. I like these icons though they are really simple. And I don't think bars made that wifi image I think he just used it. But I may be wrong. In which case you should ask him and give him credit.

Oh except the images used for the icons are definitely images bars used but he doesn't own those images so doesn't matter

And yes I can tell this was inspired by bars for sure but these bars toy van and k and z were there theming a long time ago they made theming heat it is now so all themes pretty much are inspired by them
    Last edited by santaf; 2010-05-24 at 12:16 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    2010-05-24 12:13 PM
    Wow, I thought we went through this before??

MODS- you can close the thread. No permission requested or granted. TY
    Last edited by barsoverbeats; 2010-05-24 at 12:53 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    2010-05-24 12:53 PM
    remove the thread?
    You havent even let me explain. Read below

Yes there are a few images from the theme "GT" this is because i copyed the images into the folder of my theme. Then i go through them and change the images to my own. This saves a heck of a lot of time. as i allways forget the names of the images.

So dont worry all images will eventualy be changed when released. It hasent even been released yet so you cant complain. If its released with images i have not created then yes you have a reason to complain.

Sorry if i sound harsh but its frustrating as its not been released yet. I havent even got to work on the UIImages folder so yes they will be from GT! but as i previously said ALL IMAGES WILL BE MY OWN UPON RELEASE

sorry if this sounds confusing i even confused my self writing it LOL
    Last edited by tozza1000; 2010-05-24 at 05:09 PM.
    2010-05-24 04:57 PM
    Oh yeah I forgot to mention that cd case too oops sorry bars

And it looks like a pretty finsihed music player hahlike that is how you were going to keep it
    Last edited by santaf; 2010-05-24 at 05:10 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    2010-05-24 05:10 PM
    No stealing other peoples hard work

Closed
    2010-05-24 05:13 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD