I have an iphone 3g 3.1.3 jailbreaked... I have tried everything to changed my icons...I use different kind of themes it all works but the sad part is the ICONS...it still the same it won't change. I copy the exact word for the apps but it just wont do.

Please anyone out there help me...im desperate
    2010-05-24 05:35 AM
    You can try to download iwipecache from Cydia. That sometimes fixes the problem. Also, make sure there aren't any spaces after the name of the icon, and the .png. Sometimes it's hard to see.

Also, check the icons folder under theme. Make sure it is capitalized, and says Icons. I had that once as well, that the folder name icons wasn't capitalized.

Just a thought, do some of the icons change? Some themes of coarse only have a few icons. You have to ask the creator of the theme to make new ones. Those are the basic things to look for. If at all fails, check with the theme creator.

hope this helps,

Johnny
    2010-05-24 06:59 PM
    Thanks Johnny, but I already those step that you said. But I found a solution on the web stating the I should turn on Summerboard on Winterboard menu and guess what it works. Thanks again.
    2010-05-25 01:48 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD