:/ iSatin/carbon ovation icons + another htc theme's icons
    2010-05-31 06:01 AM
    k. give me Gaga... i like that one dude. im loving this thread.

hockey i like the orange icons.
    Last edited by juicygurl; 2010-06-01 at 04:49 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    2010-06-01 04:49 AM
    k. give me Gaga... i like that one dude. im loving this thread.

hockey i like the orange icons.
    agree, You should try out those icons on a dark background.

Latest Project: iEvo HD4 TrueHD iPhone4 theme. ~~~ Click Donate to support my theme's!
    2010-06-01 05:59 AM
    It's not the bad themes posted on cydia that get to me. It's the bad PAID themes that do.
    2010-06-09 04:30 PM
    Lol at that shotgun theme I cud make that in 2 mins using Photoshop! I agree Curia needs to b cleaned especially themes consisting of a lockscreen image and nothing else..
    2010-06-09 05:18 PM
    We have a new canidate- a PINK UI
    Last edited by barsoverbeats; 2010-06-11 at 06:51 AM.
    2010-06-10 09:09 PM
    "maybe this thread will be a wake-up call to repo managers to start filtering crap from usefulness..so "

I agree to that, cydia is full of junk, every wallpaper is a theme now, 30 new ringtones a day, IT IS DEFINTLY TIME TO CLEAN IT UP and bring more qualtity for the users.
    I wish even modmyi would take a deeper look at what they are uploading !

I canīt be that Modmyi, a "premier iphone community" releases garbage like "baby cow" and "ski theme". This junk let you all wait longer for updates and real themers and users for support !

Just my thoughts :
    hey were can i download the baby cow theme?? i want it. (:
    2010-06-11 07:48 AM
    i had to subscribe to this thread and rate it 5 stars
    2010-06-11 08:26 AM
    Is this only for mmi themes?
    2010-06-12 06:21 PM
    Heya all, I know that as a new member and someone who hasnt even released a theme yet except for modding a couple themes for myself I dont have any real authority. But that aside I just wanted to remind everyone that for there to be "Great" themes there has to be average and subpar themes. If every theme was our standards of great then the new standard would become something higher and all of the best stuff right now would become subpar or average. So just remember that before you start to say that you need to clean out cydia, if you are going to clean it out just clean out the paid themes that suck really bad because that really isnt nice to make people buy a piece of crud. BTW I LOVE YOUR GUY'S THEMES! Maybe someday with the authors permission I will give you all a free download to some of my modded themes.?
    2010-06-15 11:53 PM
    I thought this was just about paid themes that are lame hah yeah I agree that's all we should get rid of
    2010-06-16 12:42 AM
    A lot of new released themes paid or unpaid are poorly constructed. As for a filter, i think all themes that look like they have been put together in less than 15 minutes (ie a wallpaper, no icons or icons with no variety, and a lockscreen obviously made with "Paint") should be removed. It takes up a lot of space...
    2010-06-16 12:59 AM
    Heya all, I know that as a new member and someone who hasnt even released a theme yet except for modding a couple themes for myself I dont have any real authority. But that aside I just wanted to remind everyone that for there to be "Great" themes there has to be average and subpar themes. If every theme was our standards of great then the new standard would become something higher and all of the best stuff right now would become subpar or average. So just remember that before you start to say that you need to clean out cydia, if you are going to clean it out just clean out the paid themes that suck really bad because that really isnt nice to make people buy a piece of crud. BTW I LOVE YOUR GUY'S THEMES! Maybe someday with the authors permission I will give you all a free download to some of my modded themes.?
    its one thing to have average and subpar themes, but its getting to the point were "LOLZ! MASTER CHEIF WALLPPAPAZ AND HALO LOGO DOCK WITH THE SAME MEDAL ICON FOR EVERY APPS LOLZ! is considered a theme.
    2010-06-19 06:17 PM
    Had no computer for a week now but Ima post this coming weeks worst theme and this one gets a full review on my it's the worst lol
    2010-06-19 06:22 PM
    this thread is done, pages of kids simply insulting others is unsightly,

it would be fine if it was constructive criticism etc, but half of it isn't, increase the e-p size elsewhere
    2010-06-19 06:32 PM
115 ... 456
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD