@gousset He will drop you email got my copy fast
    2010-06-05 01:31 AM
    Ok so I changed the weather to use yahoo weather. It worked except there's nothing displayed next to the high and low. Anyone know a fix? Thanks.
    2010-06-05 01:46 AM
    Alien, is it possible to make the weather animation with transparent background ? Would fit better when you change the colour of the black box behind the clock/weather.
    2010-06-05 01:47 AM
    Ok so I changed the weather to use yahoo weather. It worked except there's nothing displayed next to the high and low. Anyone know a fix? Thanks.
    Thats odd as Yahoo Weather doesnt have Highs and Lows.
    Its nice to hit the Thanks Button if you have been helped!
    2010-06-05 01:55 AM
    Well like the weather widget has a H and L, but there's nothing next to them. Ther was with accuweather but accuweather is not accurate for me at all
    2010-06-05 02:25 AM
    accuweather don't have the high and low, don't know why.
    2010-06-05 02:47 AM
    Well like the weather widget has a H and L, but there's nothing next to them. Ther was with accuweather but accuweather is not accurate for me at all
    I agree totally. Accuweather is just wrong.

Well Alien I have the theme basically running. I am using UISounds from the HTC theme as well as icons. I have placed the clock behind the analog clock and the weather to the far right. I do like it more than the HTC theme, this one has character I feel.

And the draw is excellent to use. Now just need the full release.
    Last edited by Obitron; 2010-06-05 at 02:53 AM.
    2010-06-05 02:50 AM
    found the answer to the problem i was having earlier regarding the Drawer being a wee bit high..

turn off 'status bar padding' in the FiveIRows!!!
    2010-06-05 02:51 AM
    @Ziggy7
    thanks...I forget about that,duh...my bad.
    Ok,I disabled the suconds hand on the clock cus it was giving a little lag,eaven on 3Gs,as it animates every second for ever (duh,Alien...it is a seconds hand)...lol
    And it was draining battery fast.Dont know how a small thing can drain battery more fast than the animated weather,maybe because it was not an image,it was a graphic made by the .js code.

If anyone want to enable the seconds hand,open the widget.html with a text editor,scroll down and in this steam:
    <canvas*id="clockid"*class="CoolClock:WhiteHands:5 0:noSeconds"></canvas>

note that it says 50:noSeconds,delete the no.
    Like this:
    <canvas*id="clockid"*class="CoolClock:WhiteHands:5 0:Seconds"></canvas>

respring,and now you will have a nice seconds hand.But I warned you,you will see a little lag when scrooling and it will drain the battery fast.It will be no problem if you charge your iPhone every day.
    2010-06-05 03:29 AM
    @Ziggy7
    thanks...I forget about that,duh...my bad.
    Ok,I disabled the suconds hand on the clock cus it was giving a little lag,eaven on 3Gs,as it animates every second for ever (duh,Alien...it is a seconds hand)...lol
    And it was draining battery fast.Dont know how a small thing can drain battery more fast than the animated weather,maybe because it was not an image,it was a graphic made by the .js code.

If anyone want to enable the seconds hand,open the widget.html with a text editor,scroll down and in this steam:
    <canvas*id="clockid"*class="CoolClock:WhiteHands:5 0:noSeconds"></canvas>

note that it says 50:noSeconds,delete the no.
    Like this:
    <canvas*id="clockid"*class="CoolClock:WhiteHands:5 0:Seconds"></canvas>

respring,and now you will have a nice seconds hand.But I warned you,you will see a little lag when scrooling and it will drain the battery fast.It will be no problem if you charge your iPhone every day.
    Ha, I think the second hand is great.
    2010-06-05 03:43 AM
    alien it wont be fine for me because my iphone doesnt make it through the day as it is lol. But thats why I paid $70 for a nice richardsolo portable battery charger (w/ flashlight + laser)
    2010-06-05 03:49 AM
    no problem Alien..it was bugging me!
    2010-06-05 03:52 AM
    Has anyone yet deleted the bg of the weather icon sets and made them transparent so that they can be enlarged? If not I'll do it for everyone, I like the new clock widget, but the animation is too frequent and the images are too small, I want to enlarge them but noticed that they have a black bg and in order to enlarge them, I'll need to make the bg transparent, I think if the images were 90px by 80px they would look real nice with the theme.
    2010-06-05 04:16 AM
    Is there a way I can turn the animated weather off.
    2010-06-05 04:18 AM
    Freaking awesome theme, I love it!!! One question, how do you put icons in the drawer.. Read all these threads and did not find one instruction. Might just be having a duh oment, but help please!!!
    2010-06-05 04:21 AM
    Freaking awesome theme, I love it!!! One question, how do you put icons in the drawer.. Read all these threads and did not find one instruction. Might just be having a duh oment, but help please!!!
    Turn the theme off in Winterboard. Then just press the icons till they wiggle and then just drag them over and down below the Drawer icon. Makes sure you have Vertical Scrolling set to ON in Infinboard.

I find that the icons will often go all over the place on the home page. To make it easier I will hold a blank icon until they wiggle as these dont try and move to the top of the screen.
    Last edited by Obitron; 2010-06-05 at 04:28 AM.
    2010-06-05 04:26 AM
    And,do you like new Drawer???
    This new look is to match the theme,the previous one looks good,but dosnt match verry well with the theme IMO.
    Remember,the Drawer is for hold 25 apps or Caregories,it isnt infinite,you can create Drawers on all the pages if you like,but I recomend to keep it simple,only in the Home page.
    2010-06-05 04:30 AM
    And,do you like new Drawer???
    This new look is to match the theme,the previous one looks good,but dosnt match verry well with the theme IMO.
    Remember,the Drawer is for hold 25 apps or Caregories,it isnt infinite,you can create Drawers on all the pages if you like,but I recomend to keep it simple,only in the Home page.
    I think the new Drawer is great. I have 10 apps on it which is enough. On page 2 I have categories and the other apps. I have made a temporary Web page like the HTC theme for page 3 and page 4 is the like the original HTC theme as well.

I guess with the WAD clock I would have liked the weather a bit bigger. Is this possible Alien?
    2010-06-05 04:33 AM
    First of all, I'd like to thank Alien for creating such a great theme. Thanks also to everyone who are kind enough as always in helping others setting this up correctly.

I have a problem and was hoping that someone can shed some light on this. I as able to apply this theme in Winterboard (latest version) but why is it that the custom icons don't show up? Below is the screenshot. Notice the custom icons for Phone, SMS, Safari, Springjump, etc... didn't change at all. What am I doing wrong?

2010-06-05 04:36 AM
    Is there a way to turn off the weather animation?
    2010-06-05 04:38 AM
1,661 ... 1422232425263474 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD