OMG.....That's embarassing. That did it....I really know what I'm doing. I must've just had a moment. I think it's the anticipation of the release.
    Lol...you nutter
    2010-06-16 09:23 PM
    LOL....

Zig....You made me a blue dock cover with my name in blue.....After a while it becomes too much blue. Can you do one in blue but with my name in white or grey or whatever color you have yours in??

By the way, two zeros in my name.
    2010-06-16 09:41 PM
    LOL....

Zig....You made me a blue dock cover with my name in blue.....After a while it becomes too much blue. Can you do one in blue but with my name in white or grey or whatever color you have yours in??

By the way, two zeros in my name.

Sure...

Rename to Cover.png
    Attached Thumbnails "Project ANOCHECER"-cover-copy.png  
    2010-06-16 09:54 PM
    Here's some other Blue goodies...

Blue clock widget... goes in DUSK ANI-W AND CLOCK/Private

Blue SBBadgeBG... goes in Blue Dusk Theme/Bundles/com.apple.springboard

and the Blue Dock cover, so you can put your own name on
    Attached Thumbnails "Project ANOCHECER"-cover.png   "Project ANOCHECER"-widget.png  
    Attached Images "Project ANOCHECER"-sbbadgebg.png 
    2010-06-16 10:03 PM
    where the hell is Alien??
    If you'd like, follow me on Twitter: @16Maarten
    Master Theme Creator
    2010-06-16 10:08 PM
    And also Darker Blue pages 1-4 for Dockcover to match the others + Blue wallpaper goes in Blue Dusk Theme.
    Attached Thumbnails "Project ANOCHECER"-page1.png   "Project ANOCHECER"-page2.png   "Project ANOCHECER"-page3.png   "Project ANOCHECER"-page4.png   "Project ANOCHECER"-wallpaper.png  
    2010-06-16 10:15 PM
    RELEASED
    http://modmyi.com/forums/new-skins-t...ased-dusk.html
    Last edited by ALIEN1974; 2010-06-16 at 10:34 PM.
    2010-06-16 10:24 PM
    FINALLY!!
    Can we have the new clock now? :P
    If you'd like, follow me on Twitter: @16Maarten
    Master Theme Creator
    2010-06-16 10:25 PM
    ziggy7 any chance you still have, and would let us have the all blue clock??

2010-06-16 10:32 PM
    Thanks Alien...nice one
    2010-06-16 10:35 PM
    Hi all,

First sorry for my bad english, i m a frenchy

I downloaded the beta version, i did a donation but i did a donation but i still don't have any round icons
    and i would like to know if "the drawer" is activ or not because when i click on the arrow, i get a safari page open, it s normal ??

because i thought that if i click on the arrow it, one wondows like we can see in this animation would be open..

Thanks for your help....

Hi all,

I downloaded the beta version, i did a donation but i did a donation but i still don't have any round icons
    and i would like to know if "the drawer" is activ or not because when i click on the arrow, i get a safari page open, it s normal ??

because i thought that if i click on the arrow it, one windows like we can see in this animation would be open..

Thanks for your help....
    Last edited by karsben; 2010-06-16 at 10:41 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    2010-06-16 10:41 PM
    ziggy7 any chance you still have, and would let us have the all blue clock??

No probs...
    Attached Thumbnails "Project ANOCHECER"-widget.png  
    2010-06-16 10:46 PM
    Hi all,

because i thought that if i click on the arrow it, one wondows like we can see in this animation would be open..

Thanks for your help....

Hi all,

because i thought that if i click on the arrow it, one windows like we can see in this animation would be open..

Thanks for your help....
    Go and download the full theme...it's live!!!

Slide the drawer up don't tap on it
    2010-06-16 10:54 PM
    not really liking the blue , but looks good none the less
    2010-06-16 10:57 PM
    Hey ziggy loving your blue mod. Love the theme but don't care for the green. Would it be too much to get all of your blue mods? And a blue dock cover with mr. Jordan on it? Thanx
    2010-06-16 11:04 PM
    Hey ziggy loving your blue mod. Love the theme but don't care for the green. Would it be too much to get all of your blue mods? And a blue dock cover with mr. Jordan on it? Thanx
    I posted the mods..look back a page

i'll do the dock now for you.
    2010-06-16 11:10 PM
    Here ya go....
    Attached Thumbnails "Project ANOCHECER"-cover-copy2.png  
    2010-06-16 11:18 PM
    Alien. I just thought I'd post it in here. Hopefully you see it. Before I get to it though, I just wanna congratulate you on the release and success of this awesome theme. And thank you for you know what.

Anyway, has anyone dubbed a name for that drawer yet? I'm doing my own personal project and I thought of a good name for it. Since it's a place for favorite apps, why not call it FADS? I've dubbed it in my project as Favorite Apps Drawer System - FADS. If someone had already thought of it and named it, sorry for this. I just thought of it the other day and I'm not about to flip through pages on this thread.
    Last edited by gundom; 2010-06-17 at 12:15 AM.
    http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a359/GunDom66/thumbs_132075-worn-cloth-icon-alpha.png

Twitter: gundom66

MyPad and Special Darque are free themes. A little thank you with the "Thank You" button is sufficient. No donations necessary...
    2010-06-17 12:11 AM
    Alien. I just thought I'd post it in here. Hopefully you see it. Before I get to it though, I just wanna congratulate you on the release and success of this awesome theme. And thank you for you know what.

Anyway, has anyone dubbed a name for that drawer yet? I'm doing my own personal project and I thought of a good name for it. Since it's a place for favorite apps, why not call it FADS? I've dubbed it in my project as Favorite Apps Drawer System - FADS. If someone had already thought of it and named it, sorry for this. I just thought of it the other day and I'm not about to flip through pages on this thread.
    thanks budy,
    you can give the Drawer name to anything you want,just be shure to name the icon and the webclip with the same name to take efect.
    2010-06-17 12:36 AM
    Go and download the full theme...it's live!!!

Slide the drawer up don't tap on it
    Thanks...and a other question... how to put the hour in 24:00
    2010-06-17 01:09 AM
1,661 ... 31717980818283 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD