For those of you that use Circuitous, here is a springboard icon that matches ClassiFied I've also included a badge for backgrounder that I have been using with ClassiFied since day 1

Let me know if you don't know where they go!!
    Thanks. Could you recreate the attached using the black border?

BTW there is a shadow at the top half of the image when activated in Circuitos. I now see that it is a larger version of the icon. It would look better of the texture of the border is uniform as opposed to lighter at the top half.
    Attached Thumbnails [Released ]    [ CLASSified  *iOS4 Ready* ]-smoothbackground.png  
    Last edited by Navec245; 2010-06-03 at 03:14 AM.
    2010-06-02 03:41 PM
    I am I am!!
    2010-06-02 03:47 PM
    this theme is just plain amazing!!!! i Have a problem tho i think. how do i get the big clock and date to be small on the lockscreen. the time and date on my lock screen is bigger than in the preview of this theme. can someone help me.
    2010-06-02 03:52 PM
    Install clockhide from cydia, and then switch all three options on under settings

This will be included in the download for Cydia

quick question- show of hands, who is using the thick style icons? I like the thin MUCH more, and was wondering If I should include the thick in the Cydia release...
    Last edited by barsoverbeats; 2010-06-02 at 03:57 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    2010-06-02 03:57 PM
    I like my icon borders how I like my women, THIN.
    2010-06-02 04:22 PM
    i like thin borders too
    2010-06-02 04:23 PM
    I like my icon borders how I like my women, THIN.
    Drinks - STRONG
    Icons - Thin
    Women - Gotta Have That A.........!
    2010-06-02 04:28 PM
    I like my icons and my women THICK

Not sure how to do that Navec? Maybe Bars can?
    2010-06-02 04:41 PM
    I can hook that up when I get to the spot tonight
    2010-06-02 04:51 PM
    Great job again bars was well worth re-jailbreKing for. Back to restore. Maybe I'll have to re-jb if cydia release gas even more goodies.
    2010-06-02 04:59 PM
    Gang just an FYI I have my eyes pealed on a few sites. I see that people are already requesting that someone share a beta. IF this gets leaked BEFORE it is released to Cydia. The beta team will be wiped clean. I hate to do something like that, but it is what it is. So please make wise decisions of you want to keep your beta status.
    2010-06-02 05:04 PM
    lol seriously.. they just won't stop would they..
    2010-06-02 05:11 PM
    For those of you that use Circuitous, here is a springboard icon that matches ClassiFied I've also included a badge for backgrounder that I have been using with ClassiFied since day 1

Let me know if you don't know where they go!!
    So where do these go exactly?
    2010-06-02 05:13 PM
    I'm afraid our fate is sealed then ;(
    2010-06-02 05:14 PM
    I don't think anyone would do that to you buddy, but they best not lol

Bars- if you want to explain how to create long boarders for that image I have PS at work and I am bored

Note to everyone- for those of you that use the 3G unrestrictor toggle in SBsettings you have to go and rename the folder from "3G Unr" to "3G Unr." Bars and I figured that out a while ago
    2010-06-02 05:16 PM
    So I was thinking. Here is how I would handle betas and leaking but let's not hijak this thread over it.
    I would not release all the options in a beta, just the main theme, definately no psd's. Then I would have a light watermark on the wallpaper and lockbackground. Then only after releasing to cydia I would send all the options to the beta team.
    2010-06-02 05:23 PM
    I like to be able to provide to those generous enough to donate. In reality I could have went straight to featured in Cydia and made that much more cheese. I don't what will happen after release, I will post it over there myself. If it happens pre release, there will be no more betas from me...

That's not a bad idea either floppy, but I will stand by my word on this one.

It looks like I found the source of the request.... The request is no longer active... I will try to finish this theme out and send it for a cydia release. I will have to think long and hard about a beta stricture for my next theme...
    Last edited by barsoverbeats; 2010-06-02 at 05:38 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    2010-06-02 05:38 PM
    I hope people aren't stupid enough to share something that they've paid to be a part of. Doesn't make sense to me.

Anyway, I sent Bars an email, but thought I'd post here for additional comments.

Flashlight, BossPaper, My3g, and Longitude icons didn't work for me.

I would also like to see an option for a different status bar. Some more like iElegance & Elite. I'm just a fan of the colored status bar, 3g fireball icon, and colored battery.

You do great work Bars. I really hope somebody doesn't mess it up for all of us.
    2010-06-02 05:39 PM
    I'd suggest freezing the beta team as it is now, and not adding anyone else, and asking Austin about his protection scheme.

Because if you keep adding to the team, it WILL leak. I know a few people here who I wouldn't tryst with a beta, for example.
    2010-06-02 05:39 PM
    Just an FYI:
    The gpSPhone icon is named incorrectly for the default thin icon set (change gpSphone to gpSPhone) but it's named correctly for the thick icon set.

Also, here's and icon for Insomnia that I threw together (first time doing this so don't be too harsh on me. )
    Thin:

Thick:

(Rename both to Insomnia and place them in the correct folders.)
    2010-06-02 05:44 PM
4,818 ... 513141516172565115 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD