Avenir Font
    2010-07-09 03:51 AM
    hey bars could you send me the sig series in my email. [email protected]
    2010-07-09 03:52 AM
    Trying to get my old 3GS onto ios4 jailbroken.... email me and I will reply... [email protected]
    2010-07-09 04:04 AM
    Trying to get my old 3GS onto ios4 jailbroken.... email me and I will reply... [email protected]
    sent
    2010-07-09 04:08 AM
    Classified Signature lockscreen theme and PSD for ios4...
    Attached Files
    2010-07-09 05:18 AM

Do I have any beta testers that are on ios4?? I need a few to email me if so. I need to verify that when I submit the ios4 update that the Dock overrides the current SBDockBG files that are in the default Classified theme.... if your willing and able to help, email me @ [email protected]

Thanks!
    email sent even tho I am not an "offical beta tester" I lend my phone to you.
    2010-07-09 05:19 AM
    i thought you would have had OS4 jailbroken on something by now bars???
    i didnt even buy your theme until i had ios4....heh...

its awesome!
    2010-07-09 05:22 AM
    here is the add on so far...Big thanks to Wim for hooking this up... Still WIP... screenshots, comments welcome...
    Attached Files
    2010-07-09 05:25 AM
    The merging of two really great ideas into one sometimes makes one hellava love child!
    Attached Thumbnails [Released ]    [ CLASSified  *iOS4 Ready* ]-img_0026.png  
    2010-07-09 05:53 AM
    I load "Class Loading Screens Signature Series" from Cydia. Then i activate it in winterboard before classified theme. But it doesn't work on my 3GS (iOS 4.0).
    For example: there is the folder with "WinterBoard.app", but when i start WinterBoard there is no loading screen.

What's going wrong?
    2010-07-09 07:08 AM
    Has anyone been able to apply the Lockscreen wallpaper with this theme on iOS4 and how about Fontswap? Both won't apply, need help.

Thanks in advance
    2010-07-09 07:14 AM
    I just picked up an iPhone 4 at a local AT&T store earlier tonight. I called and they had just received 2 of them in. Man, talk about perfect timing. Now, I join those who are eagerly waiting for a jb to the new iphone. I now have no class(ified).
    2010-07-09 07:20 AM
    I load "Class Loading Screens Signature Series" from Cydia. Then i activate it in winterboard before classified theme. But it doesn't work on my 3GS (iOS 4.0).
    For example: there is the folder with "WinterBoard.app", but when i start WinterBoard there is no loading screen.

What's going wrong?
    Did you just slap the loading screen folder into:
    /private/var/stash/Themes
    or did you move the folders to:
    /private/var/stash/Themes/Classified Signature.theme/Folders

Also there is a readme in the folder you downloaded for signature. it has instructions on dealing with winterboard.app telling you to:

If you find that one of the loading screens is not working, it means that there is not a default image in the
    ".app" file (Winterboard is a good example).

What you need to do it navigate to the "xxx.app" location and place the blank "Default.png" that I included in the
    "xxx.app" folder. It will work after that
    There is also a post in the thread back at #2814 on page 188 that explained it. hope this helps.
    2010-07-09 08:06 AM
    Rob Thank you very much again for the quick response and great themes !!

New Voice Memos icons [ 2 Versions ]
    Attached Images [Released ]    [ CLASSified  *iOS4 Ready* ]-voice-memos-1.png [Released ]    [ CLASSified  *iOS4 Ready* ]-voice-memos-1f.png [Released ]    [ CLASSified  *iOS4 Ready* ]-voice-memos-1n.png [Released ]    [ CLASSified  *iOS4 Ready* ]-voice-memos-1p.png [Released ]    [ CLASSified  *iOS4 Ready* ]-voice-memos-1t.png [Released ]    [ CLASSified  *iOS4 Ready* ]-voice-memos-2.png [Released ]    [ CLASSified  *iOS4 Ready* ]-voice-memos-2f.png [Released ]    [ CLASSified  *iOS4 Ready* ]-voice-memos-2n.png [Released ]    [ CLASSified  *iOS4 Ready* ]-voice-memos-2p.png [Released ]    [ CLASSified  *iOS4 Ready* ]-voice-memos-2t.png 
    2010-07-09 05:17 PM
    Do I have any beta testers that are on ios4?? I need a few to email me if so. I need to verify that when I submit the ios4 update that the Dock overrides the current SBDockBG files that are in the default Classified theme.... if your willing and able to help, email me @ [email protected]

Thanks!
    I just sold my 3g iphone so phoneless until my iphone 4 comes
    2010-07-09 05:31 PM
    Thanks darkness!

Split- this place is all but dead *****....

It's ummm.... Depressing actually....
    2010-07-09 05:44 PM
    yeh been checking in and jailbreak setion lol just to keep informed this wait is killing me.
    2010-07-09 05:49 PM
    hmm Winterboard icon
    Attached Images [Released ]    [ CLASSified  *iOS4 Ready* ]-winterboard-1.png [Released ]    [ CLASSified  *iOS4 Ready* ]-winterboard-1f.png [Released ]    [ CLASSified  *iOS4 Ready* ]-winterboard-1n.png [Released ]    [ CLASSified  *iOS4 Ready* ]-winterboard-1p.png [Released ]    [ CLASSified  *iOS4 Ready* ]-winterboard-1t.png 
    2010-07-09 06:00 PM
    while its quiet any chance someone could do these please
    Attached Thumbnails [Released ]    [ CLASSified  *iOS4 Ready* ]-calculator.png   [Released ]    [ CLASSified  *iOS4 Ready* ]-w.-europe.png   [Released ]    [ CLASSified  *iOS4 Ready* ]-news2.png   [Released ]    [ CLASSified  *iOS4 Ready* ]-dtunes.png  
    Attached Images [Released ]    [ CLASSified  *iOS4 Ready* ]-bump.png [Released ]    [ CLASSified  *iOS4 Ready* ]-arsenal-songs.png 
    Last edited by STEVEFFF; 2010-07-09 at 06:13 PM.
    2010-07-09 06:07 PM
    STEVEFFF your icons
    Attached Images [Released ]    [ CLASSified  *iOS4 Ready* ]-arsenal-songs.png [Released ]    [ CLASSified  *iOS4 Ready* ]-bump.png [Released ]    [ CLASSified  *iOS4 Ready* ]-calculator.png [Released ]    [ CLASSified  *iOS4 Ready* ]-dtunes.png [Released ]    [ CLASSified  *iOS4 Ready* ]-news2.png [Released ]    [ CLASSified  *iOS4 Ready* ]-w.-europe.png 
    2010-07-09 06:15 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD