I might need help lol I just cranked out a bunch of hot chick pics, I think now I need rotating lockscreen lol ok must step away from the computer lol
    Attached Thumbnails [Released ]    [ CLASSified  *iOS4 Ready* ]-88.png   [Released ]    [ CLASSified  *iOS4 Ready* ]-lock7.png   [Released ]    [ CLASSified  *iOS4 Ready* ]-lock8.png   [Released ]    [ CLASSified  *iOS4 Ready* ]-lock5.png  

"We are sheep among wolves, be wise as serpents yet innocent as doves"
    Gone Baby Gone
    2010-07-20 08:08 PM
    Lmao

Vance- if the "overlay" that darkness provided says "Background" when looking at it in the "layers" window in Photoshop, right click it and select "layer from background".... Then you will be able to drag your artwork below it in the layers window....

Boston- very nice! The only problem for me is that If my wife saw these images in a rotation on my lockscreen, she would have my head rotating on my shoulders!
    Last edited by barsoverbeats; 2010-07-20 at 08:43 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    2010-07-20 08:43 PM
    hah!!
    2010-07-20 09:16 PM
    Lol...that what i was thinking too....i just pictured my wife face if she would see those...
    Last edited by rumcajs; 2010-07-20 at 09:25 PM.
    2010-07-20 09:22 PM
    I can do NSFW lockscreens
    drop.io - LockscreensNSFW
    2010-07-20 09:42 PM
    MxTube icon
    Attached Images [Released ]    [ CLASSified  *iOS4 Ready* ]-mxtube.png [Released ]    [ CLASSified  *iOS4 Ready* ]-mxtube-f.png [Released ]    [ CLASSified  *iOS4 Ready* ]-mxtube-n.png [Released ]    [ CLASSified  *iOS4 Ready* ]-mxtube-p.png [Released ]    [ CLASSified  *iOS4 Ready* ]-mxtube-t.png 
    2010-07-20 09:53 PM
    I can do NSFW lockscreens
    drop.io - LockscreensNSFW
    Ok I give up lol I was gonna try and match those with some of my private ones but I don't want to get banned lol lol plus I can't keep up with you Wim

Gone Baby Gone
    2010-07-20 10:35 PM
    Hi there

I just purchased this theme on cydia, enabled it and, got some few problems, and I don't really have the patience to look trough 200 pages of posts to find an answer so I was wondering if someone could help me with this

Btw, i'm running 4.0, just thought I should say

First, the auto creating of icons from App store (which I guess is in this theme guessing by the images and the fact that the only icons in the icon folder is Cydia and system apps) doesn't work (see image 1)

Second, every icon seem lifted, and the dock is totally out of place, which is pretty weird, it turn back to normal when I turn off the theme though -.- (see image 1)

Third, some icons of the navigation bar on the bottom of some apps are gone (like phone, Ipod

Also, in some previous posts I saw that the folders icons within iOS4 is themed, wheras on mine it isn't

And I was also wondering, what excactly does the extra winterboard folders do? (like the Teal, Platinum and Fushia)

IMG 1: Imageshack - img1h.png

IMG 2: Imageshack - img2o.png

Thanks, Elax
    2010-07-20 11:41 PM
    Maybe I should start my own thread "Willem's Lockscreen of the day"

2010-07-20 11:51 PM
    this theme is great but is there a way to keep the way the icons frame looks but take off the inner glare and just have it plain? if possible can i have it in fushcia please with a psd for the unthemed icons. thanks
    2010-07-20 11:58 PM
    Hi there

I just purchased this theme on cydia, enabled it and, got some few problems, and I don't really have the patience to look trough 200 pages of posts to find an answer so I was wondering if someone could help me with this

Btw, i'm running 4.0, just thought I should say

First, the auto creating of icons from App store (which I guess is in this theme guessing by the images and the fact that the only icons in the icon folder is Cydia and system apps) doesn't work (see image 1)

Second, every icon seem lifted, and the dock is totally out of place, which is pretty weird, it turn back to normal when I turn off the theme though -.- (see image 1)

Third, some icons of the navigation bar on the bottom of some apps are gone (like phone, Ipod

Also, in some previous posts I saw that the folders icons within iOS4 is themed, wheras on mine it isn't

And I was also wondering, what excactly does the extra winterboard folders do? (like the Teal, Platinum and Fushia)

IMG 1: Imageshack - img1h.png

IMG 2: Imageshack - img2o.png

Thanks, Elax
    Install Classified iOS4 add on from Cydia, select it in winterboard and drag it to the top of the list in winterboard. Then select your other options below it. The bottom bar selection items are due to an update for winterboard that is needed. It shouldnt be long. If you have any further issues feel free to email me @ [email protected]
    2010-07-21 12:00 AM
    Thank you so much for the quick reply, fixed everything. I'm loving this theme, good work
    2010-07-21 12:06 AM
    There are also add ons like "classified signature series" that you can take advantage of once you have the theme and once winterboard is fully updated, the theme will follow
    2010-07-21 12:10 AM
    amen to that cause you ain't living unless you have CLASS SIG baby!!!

Gone Baby Gone
    2010-07-21 12:49 AM
    Thank you so much for the quick reply, fixed everything. I'm loving this theme, good work
    Thats How Bars rolls!
    2010-07-21 12:50 AM
    screenshots
    I was looking for a clear blank screenshot. Thanks.
    2010-07-21 01:44 AM
    Maybe I should start my own thread "Willem's Lockscreen of the day"

sharpei I want one of those so badly hahah mainly a puppy one hahah and I wnat it to stay a puppy.
    2010-07-21 01:50 AM
    Lmao

Vance- if the "overlay" that darkness provided says "Background" when looking at it in the "layers" window in Photoshop, right click it and select "layer from background".... Then you will be able to drag your artwork below it in the layers window....

Boston- very nice! The only problem for me is that If my wife saw these images in a rotation on my lockscreen, she would have my head rotating on my shoulders!
    The problem is I don't have Photoshop. I make my own screens using a windows program. In that program I had already figured out how to place images by moving them to the back of the psd or image. With the last clear one when I try moving the image back it just doesn't show up. But this isn't the case for others.
    2010-07-21 03:20 AM
    Just got some good news My iphone was posted today a week early, now its just a waiting game lol should be here before tue 27th fecking week delivery
    2010-07-21 07:06 PM
    Sweet!! I'm feeling a jailbreak right around the corner....
    2010-07-21 07:09 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD