Hi BOB
    can you post a custom lockscreen for me? The exact template of your Classified lockscreen but without the "Classified" banner so I could use it with the clock? Thanks.
    like so?
    Attached Thumbnails [Released ]    [ CLASSified  *iOS4 Ready* ]-lockscreen.png  
    2010-07-31 06:53 PM
    Hey to all iPhone 4 users- what case do you guys use? I'm stuck between a couple. Thanks everybody!
    ]
    2010-07-31 06:58 PM
    Hey to all iPhone 4 users- what case do you guys use? I'm stuck between a couple. Thanks everybody!
    I got one made by Gear4, its a firm rubber one and fits perfect, i also qualify for the freebie from Apple and i have ordered the Griffin carbon fibre with soft rubber sides. I don't like the bumper that Apple offers.. but thats a personal choice...
    https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_donations&business=ryk911%40aol%2ecom&  lc=GB&currency_code=GBP&bn=PP%2dDonationsBF%3aftdj  azzsig%2egif%3aNonHosted
    2010-07-31 07:08 PM
    I got one made by Gear4, its a firm rubber one and fits perfect, i also qualify for the freebie from Apple and i have ordered the Griffin carbon fibre with soft rubber sides. I don't like the bumper that Apple offers.. but thats a personal choice...
    Thanks Jazz. I'm stuck between the iFrogz Luxe case and the Speck Candyshell but I'm gonna check out the ones you suggested!
    ]
    2010-07-31 07:11 PM
    Safari [Purple] / Shazam
    Attached Images [Released ]    [ CLASSified  *iOS4 Ready* ]-safari.png [Released ]    [ CLASSified  *iOS4 Ready* ]-safari-f.png [Released ]    [ CLASSified  *iOS4 Ready* ]-safari-n.png [Released ]    [ CLASSified  *iOS4 Ready* ]-safari-p.png [Released ]    [ CLASSified  *iOS4 Ready* ]-safari-t.png [Released ]    [ CLASSified  *iOS4 Ready* ]-shazam.png [Released ]    [ CLASSified  *iOS4 Ready* ]-shazam-f.png [Released ]    [ CLASSified  *iOS4 Ready* ]-shazam-n.png [Released ]    [ CLASSified  *iOS4 Ready* ]-shazam-p.png [Released ]    [ CLASSified  *iOS4 Ready* ]-shazam-t.png 
    2010-07-31 07:14 PM
    Thanks Jazz. I'm stuck between the iFrogz Luxe case and the Speck Candyshell but I'm gonna check out the ones you suggested!
    Me personally would keep away from any case that had hard sides cos it may mark your phone...
    https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_donations&business=ryk911%40aol%2ecom&  lc=GB&currency_code=GBP&bn=PP%2dDonationsBF%3aftdj  azzsig%2egif%3aNonHosted
    2010-07-31 07:16 PM
    Me personally would keep away from any case that had hard sides cos it may mark your phone...
    Yea, I guess it's all personal preference. I don't really like having rubber cases because they stick to your pocket and are a pain to get out haha. But it's really just personal preference. Hopefully the Apple Store will have a somewhat decent case O.O. Going there in about 40 minutes, very excited for the new phone .
    ]
    2010-07-31 07:18 PM
    I have the frogskinz, and an apple bumper... Hands down the bumper is my pick between the two
    2010-07-31 08:15 PM
    @ Mr Jordan

here you go matey as requested, no shelves and one Silver One Gold.
    I tried the Cadillac font and it looked rubbish, couldn't get the reflection to look right , didn't have enough room without compromising the icons......

Any changes needed just let me know... Try this size cos the wife has a 3GS and they work ok in hers..

Personally i like a bit of colour in em....

Last edited by Jazzman UK; 2010-07-31 at 10:31 PM.
    2010-07-31 10:24 PM
    thanx a bunch jazz they look perfect......
    2010-07-31 11:14 PM
    Thanks for the input Bars and Jazz . I just picked it up and it looks amazing. The Apple Store didn't have any cases or any screen protectors so it looks like I'm gonna need to stop at best buy lol
    ]
    2010-07-31 11:16 PM
    IMG_0073.PNG

Hi BOB

This is my lockscreen that I need your help to customize. I would like to keep the clock there. Thanks
    2010-07-31 11:54 PM
    You have to attach the image... Use the advanced options when you post then hit "manage attachments"
    2010-08-01 12:00 AM
    Hey gang! Just checking in on my favorite peeps I feel guilty not being around lately but as I've said before it just hurts too much that I can't run a classy ip4 LOL

Bars- you ready for an ip4 class version? How's that coming? And what about the other project? ::cough cough email me cough cough::
    2010-08-01 12:46 AM
    Made me a new wallpaper for the theme...and a matching lockscreen

2010-08-01 02:57 AM
    may i have a jailbreak please?
    2010-08-01 03:06 AM
    Going to pick up my new iPhone 4, I know it's gonna need some CLASS soon!
    2010-08-01 03:33 AM
    Hey guys, little issue with the iOS4 version of this theme. I've installed it and reinstalled it NUMEROUS times but every time I do everything is skinned except the buttons at the bottom of apps like the phone and ipod, they aren't getting the little switch icons, instead they are little grey squares with the word for what it is. Any ideas?
    2010-08-01 03:38 AM
    It's a winterboard issue on iOS4 . There isn't much I can do with it until the update sorry boss, doing the beat j can with what I have

Hey gang! Just checking in on my favorite peeps

Bars- you ready for an ip4 class version? How's that coming? And what about the other project? ::cough cough email me cough cough::
    Dawg- ready isn't the word... Alot of it needs to be tested on screen though, so I only have a few things done ATM.. I am so ready for themeing till my eyes are bloodshot as hell...

may i have a jailbreak please?
    Uhhh, me too PLEASE.
    Last edited by barsoverbeats; 2010-08-01 at 03:48 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    2010-08-01 03:48 AM
    Damn classified and nine are gonna look so sexy on iPhone 4. This iPhone has the best screen ever haha
    ]
    2010-08-01 03:55 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD
We have updated our Privacy Policy and Terms & Conditions. Please check them out.