hey bars, i bought the theme when it first came out. I cant seem to get the update for ios4, do i have to rebuy? What about when you come out with the retina update, do I have to rebuy again?
    2010-08-09 10:18 PM
    Hey guys Font Swap worked on the clock...

is any1 having an error problem with cydia right now...Problem parsing dependancy pre depends....any1 know what that means or is cydia jus down right now?
    Just loaded OK on mine Scoops..
    Last edited by Jazzman UK; 2010-08-09 at 10:46 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_donations&business=ryk911%40aol%2ecom&  lc=GB&currency_code=GBP&bn=PP%2dDonationsBF%3aftdj  azzsig%2egif%3aNonHosted
    2010-08-09 10:46 PM
    Hey guys Font Swap worked on the clock...

Just loaded OK on mine Scoops..
    it works on everything but the system font. The system fonts need to be converted to .ttc files and the ssh'd to the phone.
    2010-08-09 10:57 PM
    it works on everything but the system font. The system fonts need to be converted to .ttc files and the ssh'd to the phone.
    Sounds technical....
    i can only get the clock to change at the mo...where are the fonts in the phone?..

EDIT...found em thanks...
    Last edited by Jazzman UK; 2010-08-09 at 11:02 PM.
    https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_donations&business=ryk911%40aol%2ecom&  lc=GB&currency_code=GBP&bn=PP%2dDonationsBF%3aftdj  azzsig%2egif%3aNonHosted
    2010-08-09 11:00 PM
    I just updated and noticed that some of my icons don't have the glow underneath? Can anyone assist me? Also I was wondering if the slider is supposed to be different? I checked the recent changes and it didn't really specify what changes should occur?? Thanks in advance!!
    2010-08-09 11:02 PM
    Heres the lockscreen without the "class" txt for people using lockinfo.
    Attached Thumbnails [Released ]    [ CLASSified  *iOS4 Ready* ]-overlay.png  
    Last edited by xXxRomero; 2010-08-09 at 11:10 PM.
    2010-08-09 11:04 PM
    Sounds technical....
    i can only get the clock to change at the mo...where are the fonts in the phone?..

EDIT...found em thanks...
    is it just a matter of changing the file extensions or do you need to do some converting? Also, can you tell me the location of the fonts?

thanks,
    2010-08-09 11:07 PM
    Oh weather app, not mod. Now I feel stupid
    2010-08-09 11:27 PM
    I like red too

2010-08-09 11:30 PM
    is it just a matter of changing the file extensions or do you need to do some converting? Also, can you tell me the location of the fonts?

thanks,
    They are in system/library...
    The ones in font swap are in applications..
    2010-08-09 11:44 PM
    hi guys

hope some one can help me, im running ios 4.0 on a 3gs, some icons are themed whereas others arent, i downloaded all the updates but till no joy.

i have classified and classified platinum ticked in winterboard which helps a bit but only some have the glow underneath

any help appreciated

regards
    2010-08-10 12:10 AM
    They are in system/library...
    The ones in font swap are in applications..
    So I can change system fonts on iOS4? Cause I just change the font I selected from .ttf to .ttc and I got a popup saying that the font was missing.
    2010-08-10 12:29 AM
    2010-08-10 12:49 AM
    randomly....some of my icons have the white glow. some do not. the folder overlays also do not have white.

i believe it used to be consistent. so maybe it is the ios 4 addon i just installed today (even tho i am on an ip4 and it was working) or it is the ios4 Platinum activated as well.

ive copied the badges to the platinum theme but it didnt change anything. it doesnt matter whether it was a custom icon or an app store icon. just half of them dont have the thicker border with the white glow.

where do I go to fix this? ive scoured this forum and don;t see anyone asking even tho it's been asked a couple times in the last 10 pages....

Also... i installed the cool weather widget.. edited the html. i like it. but iconoclasm did not work for me. (it was a cracked one and when i go to settings/iconoclasm/settings, i had a blank screen with no setting) and i do not want to iblank my whole phone. so i have the weather on every page.

Needless to say, i'd love the full screen weather widget like Tellytell does. is there any known good full lockscreen weather widget out there that could yield me the same results?

Thanks....
    2010-08-10 01:03 AM
    thanks for the info! I am now rocking one of my favorite fonts Droid Sans. I was unable to find an iOS4 version of Avenir.
    Attached Thumbnails [Released ]    [ CLASSified  *iOS4 Ready* ]-img_0596.png  
    2010-08-10 01:26 AM
    hey guys..how do i change size of the slider?...got platinum one but appears very small...
    P.S......NVM....fixed...
    Last edited by rumcajs; 2010-08-10 at 04:36 AM.
    2010-08-10 01:36 AM
    randomly....some of my icons have the white glow. some do not. the folder overlays also do not have white.

i believe it used to be consistent. so maybe it is the ios 4 addon i just installed today (even tho i am on an ip4 and it was working) or it is the ios4 Platinum activated as well.

ive copied the badges to the platinum theme but it didnt change anything. it doesnt matter whether it was a custom icon or an app store icon. just half of them dont have the thicker border with the white glow.

where do I go to fix this? ive scoured this forum and don;t see anyone asking even tho it's been asked a couple times in the last 10 pages....

Also... i installed the cool weather widget.. edited the html. i like it. but iconoclasm did not work for me. (it was a cracked one and when i go to settings/iconoclasm/settings, i had a blank screen with no setting) and i do not want to iblank my whole phone. so i have the weather on every page.

Needless to say, i'd love the full screen weather widget like Tellytell does. is there any known good full lockscreen weather widget out there that could yield me the same results?

Thanks....
    Try these... /Library/Themes/
    Attached Files
    2010-08-10 01:38 AM
    hi guys

hope some one can help me, im running ios 4.0 on a 3gs, some icons are themed whereas others arent, i downloaded all the updates but till no joy.

i have classified and classified platinum ticked in winterboard which helps a bit but only some have the glow underneath

any help appreciated

regards
    Same thing., try the above....
    2010-08-10 01:40 AM
    Would anyone have a copy of the iOS 4 theme update? I keep getting errors when I try to install it through both Cydia and Rock,I don't understand why because everything else downloads&installs fine
    2010-08-10 02:29 AM
    It's right above your post
    2010-08-10 02:50 AM
4,818 ... 116166206214215216217218226 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD