Hi,

I have it in both locations, but still not working

Edit...

Apologies all workiing now..thanks for your help.

Any ideas where I would put a loading screen on Safari??

Thanks again
    Last edited by ady199; 2010-06-06 at 12:04 PM.
    2010-06-06 11:58 AM
    Hi,

I have it in both locations, but still not working

Edit...

Apologies all workiing now..thanks for your help.

Any ideas where I would put a loading screen on Safari??

Thanks again
    Yes..Themes/Classified/Bundles/com.apple.mobilesafari

glad you got it sorted....
    https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_donations&business=ryk911%40aol%2ecom&  lc=GB&currency_code=GBP&bn=PP%2dDonationsBF%3aftdj  azzsig%2egif%3aNonHosted
    2010-06-06 12:12 PM
    holaa!!

I realized something. quite some time back actually but thought it was my phone.

anyways it's the screen that comes up when there is a pop up. for example if u are using quick reply function for both bite and ireal or when u get the 20% remaining message. there is like a whole screen that pops up now. is this part of the theme bars..?

2010-06-06 01:42 PM
    Ok, hope I can explain this well enuff. for those who dont use cat one pager.

1. If u just want the weather to show only on the 1st page (Page0)AND you want your other pages (Page1,2,3,4 etc) to not have the large middle icon.

a. only use the iconoclasm layout for the first page, turn on "per page layout"

b. use the first attached image overlay, naming it Page1.png Page2.png etc and put them in the theme folder

2. If you only want the weather to show on Page) BUT you do want the middle large icon for your other pages.

a. turn off per page layout in iconoclasm and use the class layout for all pages

b. Use any or all of the attached overlays, naming them Page1.png, Page2.png etc.
    Worked like a charm!!!

Thanks for the contribution to this great theme!
    2010-06-06 01:43 PM
    Blue Mod looks awesome on the phone, good job man.
    2010-06-06 02:02 PM
    Some icons I was missing.
    Attached Images [Released ]    [ CLASSified  *iOS4 Ready* ]-aptbackup.png [Released ]    [ CLASSified  *iOS4 Ready* ]-atimetool.png [Released ]    [ CLASSified  *iOS4 Ready* ]-autosilent.png [Released ]    [ CLASSified  *iOS4 Ready* ]-batterylogger.png [Released ]    [ CLASSified  *iOS4 Ready* ]-bosspaper.png [Released ]    [ CLASSified  *iOS4 Ready* ]-insomnia.png [Released ]    [ CLASSified  *iOS4 Ready* ]-jbikeepass.png [Released ]    [ CLASSified  *iOS4 Ready* ]-kirikae.png [Released ]    [ CLASSified  *iOS4 Ready* ]-notifypro.png [Released ]    [ CLASSified  *iOS4 Ready* ]-quicklock.png [Released ]    [ CLASSified  *iOS4 Ready* ]-sbschedule.png [Released ]    [ CLASSified  *iOS4 Ready* ]-screensplitr.png [Released ]    [ CLASSified  *iOS4 Ready* ]-springback.png [Released ]    [ CLASSified  *iOS4 Ready* ]-tonefxs.png [Released ]    [ CLASSified  *iOS4 Ready* ]-updatr.png 
    2010-06-06 02:47 PM
    holaa!!

I realized something. quite some time back actually but thought it was my phone.

anyways it's the screen that comes up when there is a pop up. for example if u are using quick reply function for both bite and ireal or when u get the 20% remaining message. there is like a whole screen that pops up now. is this part of the theme bars..?

It is
    2010-06-06 02:54 PM
    thanks for another great theme

can i request an icon for overboard please

2nd question, my sms-chat has only one color (supposed to be 2 different colors ?)

thanks
    Attached Thumbnails [Released ]    [ CLASSified  *iOS4 Ready* ]-foto.jpg   [Released ]    [ CLASSified  *iOS4 Ready* ]-foto1.jpg  
    2010-06-06 03:01 PM
    hey crz.

nope the SMS if u notice on the corner there is a small color difference. to signify the incoming and outgoing texts.
    2010-06-06 03:08 PM
    ok, thanks

(last ) question, the keyboard bars created stopped working with classified (was ok with elite), is this normal ?

thanks
    2010-06-06 03:14 PM
    Neon is BRIGHT!!! Lol
    2010-06-06 03:16 PM
    ok, thanks

(last ) question, the keyboard bars created stopped working with classified (was ok with elite), is this normal ?

thanks
    Yes as those keyboard files are in elite only. You can try and check elite under classified that might do the trick for you.
    2010-06-06 03:17 PM
    You can move the keyboard over.... It's in /Folders/iAcces.app
    2010-06-06 03:18 PM
    Couple more icons.
    Attached Images [Released ]    [ CLASSified  *iOS4 Ready* ]-circuitous.png [Released ]    [ CLASSified  *iOS4 Ready* ]-wallpaperbox.png [Released ]    [ CLASSified  *iOS4 Ready* ]-wbapp.png 
    2010-06-06 03:20 PM
    omg...that was fast jazz!

but i don't know what u mean with "rock extension", don't have one under packages that sounds like this!

You have an app installed that pulled down the extensions, maybe elert or MyWi or My3G, go into your manage through cydia and check your apps
    2010-06-06 03:20 PM
    ahh ok.. so it's part of the theme then!

and could someone send me the blue mod pls if u wouldn't mind. am on the device and can't seem to get it from the link that was posted a million pages back.

2010-06-06 03:28 PM
    When will the Neon colour be ready
    2010-06-06 03:34 PM
    thanks for another great theme

can i request an icon for overboard please

2nd question, my sms-chat has only one color (supposed to be 2 different colors ?)

thanks
    Here is OverBoard
    Attached Images [Released ]    [ CLASSified  *iOS4 Ready* ]-overboard.png 
    2010-06-06 03:35 PM
    Xlibx is probably right... If that doesn't do it, there is something that is corrupted in your cydia install. I have had it happen to me before. Couldn't fix it short of a restore rejailbreak
    2010-06-06 03:37 PM
    Neon is BRIGHT!!! Lol
    Yes it is!
    2010-06-06 03:39 PM
4,818 ... 3947484950515999149 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD