New Calendar Green / Purple Icon [ Original,New Icon,Teal,Royal,Neon,Fuschia]
    Attached Images [Released ]    [ CLASSified  *iOS4 Ready* ]-calendar-old.png [Released ]    [ CLASSified  *iOS4 Ready* ]-calendar.png [Released ]    [ CLASSified  *iOS4 Ready* ]-calendar-teal.png [Released ]    [ CLASSified  *iOS4 Ready* ]-calendar-royal.png [Released ]    [ CLASSified  *iOS4 Ready* ]-calendar-neon.png [Released ]    [ CLASSified  *iOS4 Ready* ]-calendar-fuschia.png [Released ]    [ CLASSified  *iOS4 Ready* ]-calendar-p-old.png [Released ]    [ CLASSified  *iOS4 Ready* ]-calendar-p.png [Released ]    [ CLASSified  *iOS4 Ready* ]-calendar-p-teal.png [Released ]    [ CLASSified  *iOS4 Ready* ]-calendar-p-royal.png [Released ]    [ CLASSified  *iOS4 Ready* ]-calendar-p-neon.png [Released ]    [ CLASSified  *iOS4 Ready* ]-calendar-p-fuschia.png 
    2010-06-07 04:39 PM
    Where are they bars?

Don't forget about the live coverage of the WWDC today!!!

I really hope that I'll be visiting the Apple website to put in my preorder this afternoon

To those that have ordered new iPhones directly from Apple.com when they are released- do you get them on release day? Earlier? Later?
    Last edited by headcheese; 2010-06-07 at 04:44 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    2010-06-07 04:44 PM
    That's an understatement! They are awesome!!

Does anyone think that I should keep the original icons as well as the new style??
    Original icon frame pales in comparison with the new style icon frame.

I prefer New Style Icon Frames.
    2010-06-07 04:50 PM
    Can someone point me the the direction of the new frames? Got to keep my Alpha status
    2010-06-07 04:52 PM
    Heres my attempt at making the lockscreen battery mach the neon. Anyone want it?

Would you happen to have this battery lockscreen in the original colors of this theme? Thanks
    2010-06-07 06:03 PM
    Is there a way to remove the background when I receive a pop up notification?
    Attached Thumbnails [Released ]    [ CLASSified  *iOS4 Ready* ]-img_3011.png  
    2010-06-07 06:05 PM
    @cheese pg 81 bruh..

2010-06-07 06:08 PM
    Of course... Delete spolight-full.png and spotlight-keyboard.png from /Library/Themes/Classified.theme/Bundles/com.apple.springboard/

2010-06-07 06:09 PM
    thanks fer the heads up with the wwdc. I don't have my com so am on the mobile. its past midnight where I'm from. u any idea which is the best place to get coverage if I'm on the phone? as in like video? lol hope there is but I doubt so. thanks again fer the mmi coverage link. I reckon Kyle won't let us down.
    2010-06-07 06:10 PM
    Is there a way to remove the background when I receive a pop up notification?
    Yes...remove the spotlight-full and the spotlight-keyboard files from the springboard folder...or just rename it..
    https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_donations&business=ryk911%40aol%2ecom&  lc=GB&currency_code=GBP&bn=PP%2dDonationsBF%3aftdj  azzsig%2egif%3aNonHosted
    2010-06-07 06:11 PM
    Of course... Delete spolight-full.png and spotlight-keyboard.png from /Library/Themes/Classified.theme/Bundles/com.apple.springboard/

Thanks for the help.
    2010-06-07 06:12 PM
    Rob...did u make white window for Joez weather mod?
    I think he requested it in the thread...if yes could u plz post it, as i am using white icons and they r sooo kool.
    Thanx Rob!!

I meant page0...the middle window...where weather shows up.
    Last edited by AWSUM; 2010-06-07 at 06:14 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    2010-06-07 06:14 PM
    I'm sure part of jobbs speech would be "have u seen that bars new theme??? with like 40 icon and ui mods????" and that santaf's graphite!! dang~ these ppl should be major apple shareholders!!!"
    2010-06-07 06:15 PM
    Is there one for the theme? When I'm charging phone only the battery on the top right is highlighted and I get the regular lock screen.
    Attached Thumbnails [Released ]    [ CLASSified  *iOS4 Ready* ]-img_3013.png  
    2010-06-07 06:19 PM
    Rob...did u make white window for Joez weather mod?
    I think he requested it in the thread...if yes could u plz post it, as i am using white icons and they r sooo kool.
    Thanx Rob!!

I meant page0...the middle window...where weather shows up.
    I havent, the white icons need re-created. I am not 100% happy with them ATM
    2010-06-07 06:19 PM
    thetjshow- don't think there will be video as apple has a strict policy against it. I've looked but can't find any sites promising video.

There are however a TON of places that will be offering live blogging with photos. Here are the 3 I'll be watching, and if you use the "UaFaker" in Cydia you can probably view them as god intended

MMi, Gizmodo & MacRumors

Enjoy!
    2010-06-07 06:20 PM
    Is there one for the theme? When I'm charging phone only the battery on the top right is highlighted and I get the regular lock screen.
    When you use the the clockhide lockscreen its impossible to get the battery to show.
    2010-06-07 06:24 PM
    Nice lock screen when you have the HTML on the lock screen it overrides the battery. Which is actually a great feature for me, as the battery is not an accurate reading anyways
    2010-06-07 06:24 PM
    When you use the the clockhide lockscreen its impossible to get the battery to show.
    I had the clockhide lock screen on the 24K theme and the battery lock screen worked just fine.
    2010-06-07 06:28 PM
    I had the clockhide lock screen on the 24K theme and the battery lock screen worked just fine.
    24K never had an HTML lockscreen. Clockhide itself doesnt do away with the battery its the HTML.
    2010-06-07 06:30 PM
4,818 ... 1454626364656674114164 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD