User Tag List

when can we expect the new update?
    Z
    2010-06-08 06:51 PM
    Hey Bars. Anyway I can get the psd to the platinum for icons?
    2010-06-08 06:58 PM
    no I had it since day one. I have the latest version bro.
    Can u post the screenshot of your icons??
    2010-06-08 07:19 PM
    The update will be soon. I am just trying to get everything figured out the way I want it layed out. I wanted to send the update out last night, but I want to make sure everything is right and my network connection was up and down last night!! I have a road trip tonight afte wok so I can't promise anything tonight... I am doing my best with the time that I have to work on it.
    2010-06-08 07:38 PM
    The update will be soon. I am just trying to get everything figured out the way I want it layed out. I wanted to send the update out last night, but I want to make sure everything is right and my network connection was up and down last night!! I have a road trip tonight afte wok so I can't promise anything tonight... I am doing my best with the time that I have to work on it.
    Ok Rob, don't hurry up. I know you do everything that's possible.
    Z
    2010-06-08 07:44 PM
    Sure...I'm headed to work now...I'll do it in a couple of hours. Thanks
    2010-06-08 07:47 PM
    Kick it to my email blades, I'd love to help you get it figured out
    2010-06-08 07:49 PM
    Did I miss the download link for the platinum icons?
    2010-06-08 07:55 PM
    They were only sent to my three alpha members. I was trying to draft an email to the beta team and was haing xonnectivity issues. I want to get this package out to you guys on the beta team and to cydia as badly as you all want it!!

Why are the sales on this theme so LOW!?! I'm guessing some of it has to do with the new phone, and the new OS. I swear some folks are so reluctant to spend 1.99!! Lol
    2010-06-08 08:00 PM
    Just making sure I wasnt going crazy because I doubled back through the thread a couple times and didnt see a link. Now I know Im not crazy. I think anyways...

Take your time bro no rush. Youve already done crazy amounts for this theme in such little time.
    2010-06-08 08:03 PM
    I need a favor from my CLASSy family

When I first heard about removing launchdaemons to speed up my 3g I went CRAZY! I deleted the "com.apple.AddressBook.plist" because it said "If removed, Contacts in the Phone application will load slightly slower. Disable this if you don't care about that" which at the time I didn't think I did. I've changed my mind

Would someone with a 3g (does it matter if it's a 3g or a 3gs?) please post this plist?

Merci!!
    2010-06-08 08:28 PM
    Here it is...As you will notice my NAVIGON,iVideocamera, Fox Soccer, and ToonPaint apps are not skinned with the teal glow. Thanks in advance bro.
    Attached Thumbnails [Released ]    [ CLASSified  *iOS4 Ready* ]-picture.png  
    2010-06-08 08:48 PM
    Maybe the sells are low but your beta team has grown?
    2010-06-08 08:48 PM
    @ headcheese
    here you go...its from 3Gs ...hope it will work for you

com.apple.AddressBook.plist
    2010-06-08 08:51 PM
    Did you just download from cydia? If so you should be looking to make sure it is version 1.1 in cydia. Otherwise, hit my email up [email protected]
    I just shot you an email with a screenshot of my springboard. Thanks bro!
    2010-06-08 08:51 PM
    Thanks rum! I'll let you know
    2010-06-08 08:54 PM
    here it is...as you will notice my navigon,ivideocamera, fox soccer, and toonpaint apps are not skinned with the teal glow. Thanks in advance bro.
    rq
    Attached Images [Released ]    [ CLASSified  *iOS4 Ready* ]-1.png [Released ]    [ CLASSified  *iOS4 Ready* ]-2.png [Released ]    [ CLASSified  *iOS4 Ready* ]-3.png [Released ]    [ CLASSified  *iOS4 Ready* ]-4.png [Released ]    [ CLASSified  *iOS4 Ready* ]-5.png [Released ]    [ CLASSified  *iOS4 Ready* ]-6.png [Released ]    [ CLASSified  *iOS4 Ready* ]-7.png [Released ]    [ CLASSified  *iOS4 Ready* ]-8.png [Released ]    [ CLASSified  *iOS4 Ready* ]-9.png [Released ]    [ CLASSified  *iOS4 Ready* ]-10.png 
    2010-06-08 08:55 PM
    Here it is...As you will notice my NAVIGON,iVideocamera, Fox Soccer, and ToonPaint apps are not skinned with the teal glow. Thanks in advance bro.
    Wow, it does look weird. One time I switched to Elite and some icons stucked. I turned the reflective dock off and it was on. I delete that program and reboot my phone. It was okay again. I am not sure if it is connected with reflective dock. Maybe you can disable it and reboot. Respring doesn't work for me.
    If someone knows about this, please help,too... I am curious about what causes it..
    2010-06-08 08:55 PM
    Bars- I got the icons for chaos ;-)

Give me 10 minutes bro!

nevermind! thanks dark
    Last edited by headcheese; 2010-06-08 at 08:58 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    2010-06-08 08:58 PM
    Wow, it does look weird. One time I switched to Elite and some icons stucked. I turned the reflective dock off and it was on. I delete that program and reboot my phone. It was okay again. I am not sure if it is connected with reflective dock. Maybe you can disable it and reboot. Respring doesn't work for me.
    If someone knows about this, please help,too... I am curious about what causes it..
    You know what? I just may try that. I'm not sure if I have reflective dock on or not...but it's worth a try. Thanks.
    2010-06-08 09:17 PM
4,818 ... 2363717273747583123173 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD