I haven't seen many sport themes around, not sure if I missed them but anyway, I decided to make one, don't have much done except the basics. The image shows a soccer(football) player on the background, though, it will include American football, and basketball. Aside from the sport player, the background is a field or court of each sport. I'll accept request of different sport if anyone is interested. Hope you guys like it.

I'd like to hear what you guys think about and please feel free to make suggestions. As you see I am not an expert as many here

UPDATE: Changed the icons. Seems to go better with the theme.

I'll keep this thread updated. You can also request different sports here.

Whenever I finish the theme I'll include instructions.
    Attached Thumbnails [preview] iSport-isport.png   [preview] iSport-isport2.png   [preview] iSport-isport3.png  
    Last edited by decke; 2010-05-30 at 12:57 AM.
    2010-05-29 11:00 PM
    i like the 2 dock design but im not a big fan of the wallpaper but i guess you can change that manually right?

but anyway i love the cleanness of it and where the date widget is looks nice, i think that you will need to create your own icons to fit better with the theme tho
    anyway i cant wait to see what else you can do and i look forward to future updates
    Follow me on Twitter: EddieLeonard - - - - - - - -If i have helped in anyway at all, Please click the "Thanks!" button
    Stalk me on FaceBook: Eddie Leonard
    2010-05-29 11:23 PM
    Yeah, you are right. I will work on the icons. I wasn't sure about them either but thought maybe it was just be being silly. Thank you.
    2010-05-29 11:59 PM
    Very nice, maybe instead of having it based on sports you could just have it be a theme.

Not that there is anything wrong with sports, it just happens that sport-based themes don't end up on the totem pole.

But very nice. Its elegant and simple.
    2010-05-30 01:09 AM
    icons look better maybe u can make like world cup based backgrounds that will attract some more attention
    2010-05-30 02:08 AM
    yeah, I think a world cup theme would be awesome
    2010-06-01 02:04 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD