User Tag List

Hello, I'v made my first theme and would like sugestions on how
    to improve this and future themes I'll make.

And I would ofcoure like to know what you think of this theme,
    but keep all negative responses constructive

In addition I need help with some widgets too as I'm new to this
    I'd like the Calendar app on the 1st pic to be replaced by something
    like the time widget in the 2nd pic, and the Weather app replaced by the weather widget in the 3rd pic.

Thanks
    -seNes
    Last edited by seNes; 2010-05-30 at 11:23 PM.
    2010-05-30 10:49 PM
    looks nice dude. maybe what you should do is like, make a widget for the side of the screen showin the time. maybe change the calender and the weather icons to a certain png file
    2010-05-30 11:03 PM
    looks nice dude. maybe what you should do is like, make a widget for the side of the screen showin the time. maybe change the calender and the weather icons to a certain png file
    Yeah Im trying to make widgets for time, date and weather, but I dont know how. As for the Calendar and weather icons they are just there to represent where I want the widgets to be, thery ain't a part of the theme.
    2010-05-30 11:18 PM
    ohhhhhhh okay, so you want like the time date and weather widget where some of the icons go? okay i see now. maybe if you take the widgets, spread them apart to that locations, and make some of it transparent. you get it?
    2010-05-31 06:07 PM
    I would also change the notification icons to another color instead of red Clean up the edges on your white icons too. If you are using photoshop google how to smooth edges.
    2010-05-31 06:31 PM
    I would also change the notification icons to another color instead of red Clean up the edges on your white icons too. If you are using photoshop google how to smooth edges.
    Yeah, I'm actualy using Paint.NET, I'm not ready to buy Photoshop and I don't like to "steal" or copy if you like, so I'll keep to the free programs. I'm going to add some notification's, but atm I'm woring on some statusbar icons. And I'll see if I can't figure out how too smoothen the edges

ohhhhhhh okay, so you want like the time date and weather widget where some of the icons go? okay i see now. maybe if you take the widgets, spread them apart to that locations, and make some of it transparent. you get it?
    Yeah that was what I had in mind, it turned out like this.

However I'm not very happy with the date and time.
    2010-05-31 09:55 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD