Hello, I've been cruising around everywhere searching for a HTC lock screen, problem is that I can't find a download anywhere that is for the iPhone.

Here's a picture to strengthen my description (I would prefer not having the "New message" image and rather have a transparent if it's necessary since I've seen many screenies with an ugly)

So if you know any theme that has this kind of lock screen or just a separated folder with it please link a download link
    Attached Thumbnails HTC Lockscreen request-1246654019827.png  
    2010-05-31 06:06 PM
    i knmow, what your talking about, but id have to be tap to unlock or a slider. because theres the only type thing you can use.
    2010-05-31 07:08 PM
    i knmow, what your talking about, but id have to be tap to unlock or a slider. because theres the only type thing you can use.
    Thanks for replying, yea I like the tap to unlock kinda thing.. Btw sorry for asking but do you have the folder with the files to use this type of lock screen?
    2010-05-31 07:13 PM
    no, but itd be pretty easy to thme it, just create a tap to unlock lockscreen where you would like pull down. ;does that make sense?
    2010-05-31 07:25 PM
    I'll try it out dude, thanks! Still open for DL-links though incase I would fail :P
    2010-05-31 07:27 PM
    i fuond a wonderful lockscreen that looks exactly like the one you want. heres the link:

iHTC Hero Lockscreen By paulosman

all credit goes to paulosman who made it

but same thing, i think its ta to unlock. if not, its slide but itsstill freaking great. the download link doesnt work, so a person named takethebox. he modded it to be not millitary time. so yeah credit fo that versions goes to him.
    2010-05-31 08:56 PM
    i fuond a wonderful lockscreen that looks exactly like the one you want. heres the link:

iHTC Hero Lockscreen By paulosman

all credit goes to paulosman who made it

but same thing, i think its ta to unlock. if not, its slide but itsstill freaking great. the download link doesnt work, so a person named takethebox. he modded it to be not millitary time. so yeah credit fo that versions goes to him.
    GREAT! thanks dude I'll talk to him! Much appreciated!
    2010-05-31 08:59 PM
    no problem dude anytime
    2010-05-31 09:23 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD