wow thats really lame. thank for rejecting my gratitude.. this was the first and only ever theme ive donated for
    2010-06-17 09:24 PM
    So you read the drama that unfolded? I think it's worse than being lame. Bro'. I hope you didn't take any offense. I'm pretty ticked off about it too. But I'm all good now. I just have to take it in stride.
    2010-06-17 09:52 PM
    iPod version now up on Cydia!
    2010-06-20 12:47 AM
    im editing the youtube video for my ubuntu theme and i advertised for this
    2010-06-20 02:15 AM
    Thanks P!

Anyway, I present to you... Special Darque WP24HR Remix!

Some features may look and sound familiar. So going to thank Alien 1974 for allowing me to use the Drawer System and the RSS Feed. Just one minor adjustment on the Dock to show the full frame for the RSS Feed. Next is the WPGIF Remix. Then I work on the UI's, which won't be much. Last on the agenda is the AWLCD Remix.

Please not that the weather pictures used are from AccuWeather and there isn't a connection with Edge of Night. This was the original plan for the NAW version, but there was an interferance between the full 320x480 weather pictures and the widgets that I wasn't able to resolve. And that is why I stuck it out and release Special Darque NAW with the bigger weather images instead of
    the pictures. Also, both ecko666 and I knew nothing of each others plan. I told my beta theme of what I was going to do for the NAW way before the preview of EoN. I just thought I'd put it out there before I get flamed.

So going back to the subject. What does this all mean? I won't be going 4.0 even after the official jailbreak until ALL essentials are converted AND the 4.0 Rip is available.

So let's do a breakdown of the different versions of the Remix:

WP24HR - Weather Picture w/ 24-Hour clock.

WPGIF - Weather Picture w/ 12-Hour GIF Clock.

AWLCD - Animated Weather w/ Digital LCD

All will feature FADS (Favorite Apps Drawer System) and RSS Feed. Only the AWLCD will sport the LockScreen HTML and will have a different color.

Now, will I release it? Once converted to 4.0, I will definitely release it. Will it be free? No... I've done a lot of coding on this to get everything just right to my liking. Yes, I did all the coding! Thanks to Alien once again for providing me the template - everything else I had to learn. Plus, I'm sure there are HUGE changes in 4.0. The layout may change so the overall look on all 3 may change. But who knows. If people are excited and willing to support me, I may just release. We'll see.

Now I know that I took down that Donation link due to some drama with the wife. But it willcome back up when do start selling my themes. Because this time around, coding and Photoshop will be done 100% by me.
    2010-06-20 09:03 AM
    2010-06-21 03:43 AM
    ????
    Any updates???

cheers
    2010-07-19 05:55 PM
    I'm still using this theme since it's first release. Love the detail
    2010-07-19 07:07 PM
    Hey buddy. I'm sorry to say that there will be no updates at this time. My PC crashed in yhe beginning of the backup and surprisingly, my external got wiped out as well. I really don't know what and how it happened. My friend who restored it the last time says that most of the datas are unrecoverable. In my personal files, the only thing he can see are WinSCP, EditPad, partial 4.0 Stock folder, X theme, partial of your HTC theme, but no signs of the widgets , Onyx, and iNav Sterling Silver. I lost all the templates you gave me, all of my themes including the 3 WIP with the animated and Weather Pictures and other personal files.

I won't be getting a new computer until next month or September. I need to gather all of the templates again including the widgets you shared with me, but I don't know if all of that is gonna matter since the 4.0 requires an embedded js. If you don't mind, I will contact you when I'm up and running an jailbroken once again. Yes, it's just bad luck for me. My phone needed to be restored so I'm at 4.0 stock.

The funny thing is that a handful of people were either being sarcastic or plainly crying out for joy with my losses. You can really feel the LOVE in the air and can tell where you really stand in their eyes. <_<
    2010-07-19 07:16 PM
    Awesome theme
    good stuff
    2010-07-20 12:35 AM
    Thank you for checking it out Mootdip. Yusuf, I really apologize for the iRealSMS issue. I really thought I had PM'd you when I first uploaded it. I should've updated the whole theme link with that in it.
    2010-07-20 07:52 PM
    No problems. Just a shame as it would complete the theme for me. Did you send it to anybody else? They may be able to share it. Still using this theme anyway as have found nothing to better it
    2010-07-20 07:58 PM
    No bro'. I didn't send it to anyone else. However, there were 3 or 4 downloads. Someone were able to download it before I took it down.
    2010-07-21 01:06 AM
73 ... 234
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD