I've had them before but after I reloaded my firmware (fresh reinstall) I couldn't find them again.

I had one that forced the icons not to wiggle when you were deleting them, making reorganizing the springboard icons easier with less lag

and

Something that made the lock screen clock much smaller and in a bar towards the top.

What should I search for to get these back?
    2010-06-04 11:13 PM
    I've had them before but after I reloaded my firmware (fresh reinstall) I couldn't find them again.

I had one that forced the icons not to wiggle when you were deleting them, making reorganizing the springboard icons easier with less lag

and

Something that made the lock screen clock much smaller and in a bar towards the top.

What should I search for to get these back?
    Read here

http://modmyi.com/forums/cydia-suppo...here-find.html
    2010-06-06 05:41 PM
    How does this help me find either one of these specific things? To clarify, I don't remember what names they had and I was wondering if anyone else out here had these packages an knew what to search for. Thanks though
    2010-06-08 08:15 AM
    How does this help me find either one of these specific things? To clarify, I don't remember what names they had and I was wondering if anyone else out here had these packages an knew what to search for. Thanks though
    My bad I quess!

In the first sentence of your statement you said you could not find them. As I took that as if you searched for them and could not find them!

Only way is to start at the first in Cydia on All Applications and start down the list!
    2010-06-09 12:49 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD