Where are the carrier logo .png's located for "iPad" (iPad Wifi only model)?

I am trying to change it to a custom .png instead of using MakeItMine.

Thanks!
    2010-06-07 04:50 AM
    Well i was able to change mine using winterboard. (Placed the images in the Bundles>com.apple.springboard folder in your theme)

So in that case I would assume (if you don't want to use winterboard of course) that the files would be in the System>Library>Core Services>Springboard.app folder or the Carrier Bundles folder

If you use winterboard, just name the files FSO_CARRIER_IPAD.png and Default_CARRIER_IPOD.png
    Last edited by dragonc12; 2010-06-07 at 06:07 AM.
    2010-06-07 05:41 AM
    Thanks dragonc12!
    2010-06-07 06:42 AM
    if you dont want to use winterbord you just need to create those files and place them in the springboard.app folder
    2010-06-07 11:58 AM
    I got it to work. However, I noticed that it doesn't require the Default_CARRIER image, only the FSO_CARRIER image is needed. My iPad's status bar doesn't turn white (like the iPhone OS) when I for example, open the Mail.app. It stays dark/black throughout the homescreen and any app. Is this the same for you too?
    2010-06-08 02:36 AM
    Wow I just realized that!
    And it will be like a taco inside a taco within a Taco Bell that's inside a KFC that's within a mall that's inside your dream!
    2010-06-09 12:34 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD
We have updated our Privacy Policy and Terms & Conditions. Please check them out.