Wow,Z..Thank you so much for such beautiful theme. I installed it and it looks absoultly amazing. I like the loading screen and lockbackground design. The icons are very cool,too..What a wonderful theme..Thanks
    2010-06-16 12:49 AM
    Thanks. Okay I'm going to whipe my device and try it from rock.

Got the same error over 3g. Sent the error screenshot to rock and waiting to here if it's server or the package. Hang in there.
    Last edited by zausser; 2010-06-16 at 01:23 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    2010-06-16 01:23 AM
    Thanks. Okay I'm going to whipe my device and try it from rock.

Got the same error over 3g. Sent the error screenshot to rock and waiting to here if it's server or the package. Hang in there.
    Okay, confirmation that it isnt just my phone is a step in the right direction. Please let us know if you get a response and if their servers are fixed.
    2010-06-16 01:40 AM
    i have a question. for the lockscreen it has that frame and in it i could put a pic but i cant find the psd for it and on the png it doesnt show the frame. so how would i know where to put my pic so i can get it to fit inside the frame
    2010-06-16 02:11 AM
    It uses puc from your camera roll just pic as wallpaper u maynhave to play with positioning it a few times
    2010-06-16 03:05 AM
    Thanks _Joe. I just sent 2.0 to MMI to put on cydia. Cydia theme will have the three color sbsettings and the five winterboard themes. At least I hope. I'm going to have all three sbsettings theme as a seperate free package as well. Rock has been sent the 2.0 update and I'm keeping my fingers crossed that this timeout that some of us are seeing is corrected very soon.
    2010-06-16 03:15 AM
    Hi, Can someone please make the attached icons. I am not sure if it will work, as some already have a border from another theme.

Preferably in blue, but if someone has extra time, all colors would be beneficial for others.

thanks,
    Attached Images [RELEASE] *nine*-av.png [RELEASE] *nine*-games.png [RELEASE] *nine*-jailbreak.png [RELEASE] *nine*-junk.png [RELEASE] *nine*-news.png [RELEASE] *nine*-social.png [RELEASE] *nine*-shopping.png [RELEASE] *nine*-sports.png [RELEASE] *nine*-utilities.png 
    2010-06-16 03:31 AM
    Also, here are some more icons. Preferably blue, however, all colors would be nice.

thanks,
    Attached Thumbnails [RELEASE] *nine*-img_0782.png   [RELEASE] *nine*-img_0787.png   [RELEASE] *nine*-img_0788.png  
    2010-06-16 03:34 AM
    Hi, Can someone please make the attached icons. I am not sure if it will work, as some already have a border from another theme.

Preferably in blue, but if someone has extra time, all colors would be beneficial for others.

thanks,
    white one
    Attached Images [RELEASE] *nine*-1.png [RELEASE] *nine*-2.png [RELEASE] *nine*-3.png [RELEASE] *nine*-4.png [RELEASE] *nine*-5.png [RELEASE] *nine*-6.png [RELEASE] *nine*-7.png [RELEASE] *nine*-8.png [RELEASE] *nine*-9.png 
    2010-06-16 03:44 AM

thanks,
    blue
    Attached Images [RELEASE] *nine*-1.png [RELEASE] *nine*-2.png [RELEASE] *nine*-3.png [RELEASE] *nine*-4.png [RELEASE] *nine*-5.png [RELEASE] *nine*-6.png [RELEASE] *nine*-7.png [RELEASE] *nine*-8.png [RELEASE] *nine*-9.png 
    2010-06-16 03:56 AM
    this colour will be nice?
    Attached Images [RELEASE] *nine*-90.png 
    2010-06-16 04:05 AM
    This could get real ugly having to make all the colors of the icons for requests, pick a color, wanna change, post up again. My goodness.
    2010-06-16 04:09 AM
    can someone please make the one's from my screenshots above? kirikae, 3G unrestrictor, ToneFX's, and ssh toggle?

thanks guys!

This could get real ugly having to make all the colors of the icons for requests, pick a color, wanna change, post up again. My goodness.
    in my original post, i chose blue. i stated that i thought it "might" be beneficial to make in all colors for other people.

no worries. i wasn't trying to be a PITA.
    Last edited by holdenrf; 2010-06-16 at 04:11 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    2010-06-16 04:11 AM
    last one for now i think.

blue please
    Attached Images [RELEASE] *nine*-folders-005.png 
    2010-06-16 04:14 AM
    can someone please make the one's from my screenshots above? kirikae, 3G unrestrictor, ToneFX's, and ssh toggle?

thanks guys!

in my original post, i chose blue. i stated that i thought it "might" be beneficial to make in all colors for other people.

no worries. i wasn't trying to be a PITA.
    Okey dokey
    Attached Images [RELEASE] *nine*-3g-unrestrictor.png [RELEASE] *nine*-apple-store.png [RELEASE] *nine*-food.png [RELEASE] *nine*-ssh-toggle.png [RELEASE] *nine*-tonefxs.png 
    2010-06-16 04:27 AM
    Okey dokey
    can you please do the Kirkae from above in blue? thanks!
    2010-06-16 04:40 AM
    opps, missed it, sorry.
    Attached Images [RELEASE] *nine*-kirkae.png 
    2010-06-16 04:44 AM
    Tru dat on the icon colors. I can only support the green blue fushia and white glow icons as this' what's in the package. Others are great and maybe I can start a zip on the first post of the community icons. I still have yet to get the orange up. I'm on the iPad now.

So it looks like user icon colors are orange and white. Did I forget one? Also if someone has the orange slave theme with the icon pack included as well as the psd for that color mod in one slave theme download can you post a link? That would be great!
    2010-06-16 04:54 AM
    blue please
    Attached Images [RELEASE] *nine*-dictation.png 
    2010-06-16 06:22 AM
    Hey bro , I had to buy/donate this beauty it was to tempting , I wanna try it on the gf iPhone and my iPad

Keep up the amazing work Z
    iBOX Series FREE iPhone Themes
    Don't be shy to hit the Donate button if you like what you see

https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_s-xclick&hosted_button_id=10914106
    2010-06-16 06:30 AM
1,453 ... 17252627282937 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD