Hello,

I've looked all over this thread and can not find the following icons:

Home, Apps, Games, Internet (or Web), and Settings in Blue. I'm trying to use this themes with springjumps and need those icons as my page0.png etc.

Can someone please make them for me?

Thanks
    2010-06-16 05:00 PM
    Hello,

I've looked all over this thread and can not find the following icons:

Home, Apps, Games, Internet (or Web), and Settings in Blue. I'm trying to use this themes with springjumps and need those icons as my page0.png etc.

Can someone please make them for me?

Thanks
    Your icons
    Attached Images [RELEASE] *nine*-apps.png [RELEASE] *nine*-games.png [RELEASE] *nine*-home.png [RELEASE] *nine*-internet.png [RELEASE] *nine*-settings.png [RELEASE] *nine*-web.png 
    2010-06-16 05:17 PM
    New Calculator icon
    Attached Images [RELEASE] *nine*-calculator-ww.png [RELEASE] *nine*-calculator-b.png [RELEASE] *nine*-calculator-f.png [RELEASE] *nine*-calculator-n.png [RELEASE] *nine*-calculator-w.png 
    2010-06-16 05:49 PM
    Hi, I was wondering what i am doing wrong here. I have followed the readme file but am having the following issues:

1) 1 icon is stuck in the weather image
    2) cannot get icons to fill up the bottom area
    3) where do i set the weather to my location, i did not see it in the plist?

thanks for your help
    1 & 2) the iconclasm layout is set to have 16 icons, so make sure you have enough apps to fill up page 0 including weather app.
    3) you're right, I forgot to include it. Inside the private directory there is a file called configureME.js. Open it then edit highlighted part to your zipcode.

i see that wim and romayo have it all taken care of, i'll be in the basement sucking battery acid
    Last edited by romayojr; 2010-06-16 at 05:58 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

2010-06-16 05:56 PM
    New App Store icon
    Attached Images [RELEASE] *nine*-app-store.png [RELEASE] *nine*-app-store-b.png [RELEASE] *nine*-app-store-f.png [RELEASE] *nine*-app-store-n.png [RELEASE] *nine*-app-store-w.png 
    2010-06-16 06:43 PM
    1 & 2) the iconclasm layout is set to have 16 icons, so make sure you have enough apps to fill up page 0 including weather app.
    3) you're right, I forgot to include it. Inside the private directory there is a file called configureME.js. Open it then edit highlighted part to your zipcode.

ok, thanks,
    1)now it just appears that the word "weather" is out of place, any way to fix this?
    2) what font is in your pic?
    3) how can i get the 2 icons on the second page down low?
    Attached Thumbnails [RELEASE] *nine*-img_0791.png   [RELEASE] *nine*-img_0792.png  
    2010-06-16 06:48 PM
    Darkness, you're doing a great job Just like the way I started :P
    If you'd like, follow me on Twitter: @16Maarten
    Master Theme Creator
    2010-06-16 06:53 PM
    it must be so disappointing that nobody has noticed this theme yet - EXCELLENT work man!
    2010-06-16 07:12 PM
    ^^^ thanks my friend! Yo darkness. Start a download in for you icon pack. They're looking sweet. Add it to your sig for now and I'll get it on the first post. Been working a ton so hope to get to it tonight.
    2010-06-16 07:22 PM
    ok, thanks,
    1)now it just appears that the word "weather" is out of place, any way to fix this?
    2) what font is in your pic?
    3) how can i get the 2 icons on the second page down low?
    Yea it might be the font. I'm using Avenir font. You can find it in Cydia.

Use this plist for the rest of your pages.
    Attached Files

2010-06-16 07:33 PM
    I am very pleased that something even less contribute to the development of the topic. Thank you all friends here.. Thanks so much and you showed me that Z is what a friend!
    2010-06-16 08:03 PM
    looks very clear and super well done........

I'll post the icon if you want to help make them? Free theme to all that help.
    i would like to help if you want , and maybe get the "free part///////////

I posted the Icon psd on the bottom of the first post for those wanting to help make Cydia & Rock icons. I just have the calc to go! I'll post the SBSettings screenie in a sec.
    i can't find the PSD for the icons nowhere.....where is it?
    Last edited by big_frog; 2010-06-16 at 08:37 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    2010-06-16 08:37 PM
    ^ It is bundled in the theme in the PSD folder.
    2010-06-16 08:40 PM
    ^ It is bundled in the theme in the PSD folder.
    so that mean i have to buy the theme so i can help , true..
    2010-06-16 08:44 PM
    Yes. The psd icon is in the 2.0 release. I removed the icon psd from the first post as it was the old one green band psd only.
    2010-06-16 08:45 PM
    why arent my jailbroken icons or the stock icons themed?
    2010-06-16 08:53 PM
    why arent my jailbroken icons or the stock icons themed?
    Make sure that you have the summerboard toggle set to on in winterboard and that you have the themes checked in winterboard. If that dosn't work post a screenshot of your winterboard layout for me.

so that mean i have to buy the theme so i can help , true..
    I sent you a pm
    Last edited by zausser; 2010-06-16 at 08:56 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    2010-06-16 08:56 PM
    Yea it might be the font. I'm using Avenir font. You can find it in Cydia.

Use this plist for the rest of your pages.
    me again!
    1) i have tried 5 different fonts including Avenir. The word "weather" is still out of place?
    2) i input the page 2 plist, but the icons are out of place still?
    3) i am using categories and when i go into a category the icons appear with one at the top, one at the bottom and a bunch in the middle, sort of like a double triangle?

If you are unable to fix it is ok, i will just use theme without the weather.

thanks,
    Attached Thumbnails [RELEASE] *nine*-img_0793.png   [RELEASE] *nine*-img_0794.png  
    2010-06-16 08:58 PM
    OH IT WORKS!! just 1 question though why don't the stars come on the lock screen? like i could see the number pad but the stars when you input the number dont
    2010-06-16 09:00 PM
    OH IT WORKS!! just 1 question though why don't the stars come on the lock screen? like i could see the number pad but the stars when you input the number dont
    Stars? I'm lost
    2010-06-16 09:03 PM
1,453 ... 19272829303139 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD