So I asked if anyone got the iPhone 4 yesterday, now I will ask- is anyone getting the iPhone 4 today?? lol because I really hate best Buy right. They are backordered and wont have it for like 5 more days ><(maybe more)
    ]
    2010-06-24 06:07 PM
    So I asked if anyone got the iPhone 4 yesterday, now I will ask- is anyone getting the iPhone 4 today?? lol because I really hate best Buy right. They are backordered and wont have it for like 5 more days ><(maybe more)
    If it makes you feel any better i can't get mine till 15th July..Apple sold out completely so have all the service providers....
    https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_donations&business=ryk911%40aol%2ecom&  lc=GB&currency_code=GBP&bn=PP%2dDonationsBF%3aftdj  azzsig%2egif%3aNonHosted
    2010-06-24 07:00 PM
    its not reaching me till the 18th July. and this date is JUST a hunch by the way. not even confirmed. and prices will shoot through the bloody roof here in singapore as there is no Apple store and all here. only telcos have the phone.

the download link for red is in my sig, enjoy! Z, when you get a chance could you add to 1st post and the theme package? (or just a regular addon or whatever)
    thanks loads!! u got psd's to share mate..?
    Last edited by thetjshow; 2010-06-24 at 07:26 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    2010-06-24 07:26 PM
    the psd's for icons and loading screens are in the download. Remember, this is a slave theme, so the original MUST be under it in winterboard
    Can't wait for ? ? ? ?
    2010-06-24 07:33 PM
    I have a couple of questions/requests:

1) can someone please make the uipopup less transparent but not completely black?
    2)is it possible to have the sbsettings icons themed?
    3)is it possible to have the mini icons within settings themed? the one's associated with Cydia?

please see attached images.

thanks,

Can anyone help with the above questions/requests?
    2010-06-24 07:50 PM
    ^^im willing to help you out,

1.) by ui pop wat u mean exactly? theres 2 images in the theme that come up
    2.) sbsettings icons? like which ones exactly
    2010-06-24 08:16 PM
    the uipopup i am referencing is the one that comes up for text messages, ipod controls, alerts, and wifi. i am not sure if the wifi one is separate b/c it is larger.

the sbsettings icons i would like themed (blue) are slacer radio, oo tunes, MLB at Bat, angry birds.

i noticed that the icons within the native settings appear to be themed silver/white, not sure if this is on purpose and all of my Cydia icons are not themed in any color?

thanks for your help.
    2010-06-24 08:33 PM
    ok on your springboard are the icons slacker radio, oo tunes, MLB at Bay, and angry birds themed blue also??

i attached the ui pop up image make sure its named UIAlertSheetDefaultBackground.png

as for cydia icons in settings app those arent themed on mine either, you may have to ask Z about those

edit: the UIAlertSheetDefaultBackground.png goes in the UIIamges folder in the NINE theme folder
    Attached Thumbnails [RELEASE] *nine*-uialertsheetdefaultbackground.png  
    2010-06-24 08:39 PM
    yes, all icons on my springboard are themed blue.
    2010-06-24 08:40 PM
    the psd's for icons and loading screens are in the download. Remember, this is a slave theme, so the original MUST be under it in winterboard
    sorry dint see it just now mixed it up with the theme's psd

and thank you.

tj
    2010-06-24 08:41 PM
    @holdenrf

ok well idk y yur icons arent themed in sbsettings then..hmm odd
    n let me know if the ui pop up image is good for u if not ill make it more transparent if its too dark
    2010-06-24 08:45 PM
    ok, will do

@holdenrf

ok well idk y yur icons arent themed in sbsettings then..hmm odd
    n let me know if the ui pop up image is good for u if not ill make it more transparent if its too dark
    a little darker would be good. thanks

ok on your springboard are the icons slacker radio, oo tunes, MLB at Bay, and angry birds themed blue also??

i attached the ui pop up image make sure its named UIAlertSheetDefaultBackground.png

as for cydia icons in settings app those arent themed on mine either, you may have to ask Z about those

edit: the UIAlertSheetDefaultBackground.png goes in the UIIamges folder in the NINE theme folder
    I did this however, i still get the same popup as i was getting before. i then deleted the file all together and i still get the same popup. i think it must be a different png?
    Last edited by holdenrf; 2010-06-24 at 09:29 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    2010-06-24 09:29 PM
    I just emailed you ^^^
    2010-06-24 09:38 PM
    Link for working/non working Cydia Apps on iOS4...so far

https://spreadsheets.google.com/lv?k...g&f=true&gid=1
    2010-06-24 09:39 PM
    If it makes you feel any better i can't get mine till 15th July..Apple sold out completely so have all the service providers....
    Orange got em Jazz...Nt the 32 gig though jus 16 gig!
    I jus orderd...
    2010-06-24 10:48 PM
    edit: oh never mind i see Z helped you out
    Last edited by ithug; 2010-06-24 at 10:55 PM.
    2010-06-24 10:52 PM
    Well... Got the iphone4 today... Once we see a jailbreak for this device I'll start to port over Nine then my other themes for 4.0 and iphone4. I'm currently unable to port over nine to 4.0 as I cant test images. As soon as they crack this baby open I'll get to work.

Thanks.
    2010-06-24 11:54 PM
    So lucky^^^^

Just played around with the new iPhone 4 at the Apple Store. It's so nice, I can easily tell the difference in the resolution. Can't wait till Best Buy calls me saying they finally have it lol
    Last edited by King Shady; 2010-06-25 at 01:28 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    ]
    2010-06-25 01:28 AM
    i found a problem. When i plug it into the charger it don't show the battery getting charged.
    2010-06-25 05:15 AM
    Do u have the lockscreen theme on?
    2010-06-25 06:32 AM
1,453 ... 31394041424351 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD