Safari / ********** :
    Hey Darkness,

Since you are awesome at making icons, I was wondering if you could make some for the following that will be used for folder icons, blue please? Let me know if you feel up to the task. No rush. Not to be picky, but I would prefer images that would be associated with the particular folder.

Sports
    Social
    A/V (Audio Video)
    News
    Shopping
    Utilities
    Games
    Junk
    Jailbreak
    Food/Drink

Thanks,

Safari / ********** :
    can you also do the voice memo icons for nine that you did for class?

thanks,
    Last edited by holdenrf; 2010-07-09 at 05:35 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    2010-07-09 05:35 PM
    I can do this, but I need some time to find appropriate images

Yes my friend.. Voice Memos [ 2 Versions ]
    Attached Images [RELEASE] *nine*-voice-memos-1.png [RELEASE] *nine*-voice-memos-1b.png [RELEASE] *nine*-voice-memos-1n.png [RELEASE] *nine*-voice-memos-1p.png [RELEASE] *nine*-voice-memos-2.png [RELEASE] *nine*-voice-memos-2b.png [RELEASE] *nine*-voice-memos-2n.png [RELEASE] *nine*-voice-memos-2p.png 
    2010-07-09 06:09 PM
    I can do this, but I need some time to find appropriate images

Yes my friend.. Voice Memos [ 2 Versions ]
    Awesome! I appreciate it very much. Take your time.
    2010-07-09 06:19 PM
    Jazz please can you make for me whit "Libertine"?
    And for me in Green with "C-Dog"

Thanks.
    2010-07-09 07:17 PM
    holdenrf, these are sports icons like you want to do ?
    Attached Images [RELEASE] *nine*-sports.png [RELEASE] *nine*-sports-1.png [RELEASE] *nine*-sports-2.png [RELEASE] *nine*-sports-3.png [RELEASE] *nine*-sports-4.png [RELEASE] *nine*-sports-5.png 
    2010-07-09 08:25 PM
    and for me in green with "c-dog"

thanks.
    rq
    Attached Thumbnails [RELEASE] *nine*-1.png   [RELEASE] *nine*-2.png  
    2010-07-09 08:31 PM
    holdenrf, these are sports icons like you want to do ?
    i like the soccer one, do you think you could find a hockey one similar to it?

thanks again

also, if there are images that have the word in them, that might work?
    2010-07-09 08:56 PM
    Social / A/V (Audio Video) / News [ icons ]
    Attached Images [RELEASE] *nine*-social.png [RELEASE] *nine*-social-b.png [RELEASE] *nine*-social-n.png [RELEASE] *nine*-social-p.png [RELEASE] *nine*-audio-video.png [RELEASE] *nine*-audio-video-b.png [RELEASE] *nine*-audio-video-n.png [RELEASE] *nine*-audio-video-p.png [RELEASE] *nine*-news.png [RELEASE] *nine*-news-b.png [RELEASE] *nine*-news-n.png [RELEASE] *nine*-news-p.png 
    2010-07-09 10:47 PM
    Social / A/V (Audio Video) / News [ icons ]
    How about a Boston bruins "B" and a red sox "B" for sports icons?
    2010-07-10 02:01 AM
    how about a boston bruins "b" and a red sox "b" for sports icons?
    rq
    Attached Images [RELEASE] *nine*-boston-bruins.png [RELEASE] *nine*-boston-bruins-b.png [RELEASE] *nine*-boston-bruins-n.png [RELEASE] *nine*-boston-bruins-p.png [RELEASE] *nine*-red-sox.png [RELEASE] *nine*-red-sox-b.png [RELEASE] *nine*-red-sox-p.png [RELEASE] *nine*-red-sox-n.png 
    2010-07-10 07:20 AM
    Shopping / Utilities / Games [Folder icons]
    Attached Images [RELEASE] *nine*-shopping.png [RELEASE] *nine*-shopping-b.png [RELEASE] *nine*-shopping-n.png [RELEASE] *nine*-shopping-p.png [RELEASE] *nine*-utilities.png [RELEASE] *nine*-utilities-b.png [RELEASE] *nine*-utilities-n.png [RELEASE] *nine*-utilities-p.png [RELEASE] *nine*-games.png [RELEASE] *nine*-games-b.png [RELEASE] *nine*-games-n.png [RELEASE] *nine*-games-p.png 
    2010-07-10 09:04 AM
    Junk / Jailbreak [Folder icons]
    Attached Images [RELEASE] *nine*-junk.png [RELEASE] *nine*-junk-b.png [RELEASE] *nine*-junk-n.png [RELEASE] *nine*-junk-p.png [RELEASE] *nine*-jailbreak.png [RELEASE] *nine*-jailbreak-b.png [RELEASE] *nine*-jailbreak-n.png [RELEASE] *nine*-jailbreak-p.png 
    2010-07-10 09:26 AM
    Food / Drink [ Folder icons ]
    Attached Images [RELEASE] *nine*-food.png [RELEASE] *nine*-food-b.png [RELEASE] *nine*-food-n.png [RELEASE] *nine*-food-p.png [RELEASE] *nine*-drink.png [RELEASE] *nine*-drink-b.png [RELEASE] *nine*-drink-n.png [RELEASE] *nine*-drink-p.png 
    2010-07-10 09:27 AM
    rq
    would you be able to do these? i am not sure if they are the right size or not? with the red sox one, can you do one with the blue background and one with a black background?

thanks,
    Attached Thumbnails [RELEASE] *nine*-redsox.gif   [RELEASE] *nine*-bruinsnewlogo.png  
    2010-07-10 11:57 AM
    hope you like this
    Attached Images [RELEASE] *nine*-bruinsnew.png [RELEASE] *nine*-bruinsnew-b.png [RELEASE] *nine*-bruinsnew-n.png [RELEASE] *nine*-bruinsnew-p.png [RELEASE] *nine*-redsox.png [RELEASE] *nine*-redsox-b.png [RELEASE] *nine*-redsox-n.png [RELEASE] *nine*-redsox-p.png 
    2010-07-10 12:23 PM
    Finally all moved and cable back up and running. Now I just need a jailbreak of the iphone4.
    2010-07-10 01:48 PM
    How easy is it to remove the shadow effect on the icons and the weather mod? It annoys me and is the only thing I have left to adjust.
    2010-07-10 02:20 PM
    Z from where I can find to download good gradietns for Photoshop? I wonder if these additives create a problem in Windows, because I had many problems lately and now a little afraid not to spoil it again
    2010-07-10 02:42 PM
    Shiny anyone....
    https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_donations&business=ryk911%40aol%2ecom&  lc=GB&currency_code=GBP&bn=PP%2dDonationsBF%3aftdj  azzsig%2egif%3aNonHosted
    2010-07-11 08:46 PM
    ^lol just cant get away from your gold mods can ya jazz.
    It actually looks really nice though but makes me miss rooks ZX gold mod
    2010-07-11 08:59 PM
1,453 ... 646545556575866 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD