iKandy has had a makeover! I have re made the icons and also left the others for ALT. I have also changed the artwork for a lot of the wallpapers, widgets and much more this theme is AWSOME and if you think so too please comment, rate and vote this for the theme of the week!

I have also updated this theme and added a widget to the home page, but this is not your typical widget. This is what I call the "Mini Flip Clock" that I have made to be about the size of your icons! This clock and weather looks great and is easy to set up!

This is the Origanal iKandy there are more colors to come! I already have blue and green coming This is jus the one I work on and then convert after.

LET ME KNOW WHAT YOU THINK SO I CAN CONTINUE TO BUILD THIS THEME AND RELEASE THIS TO THE PUBLIC......BETA TESTERS NEEDED!

THE CREATOR OF iTUNES MOBILE, iKANDY, iPRO, AND MUCH MORE TO COME!
    Attached Thumbnails iKandy {Pre-Release Review}  Distraught-flyer.png   iKandy {Pre-Release Review}  Distraught-img_0010.png   iKandy {Pre-Release Review}  Distraught-img_0011.png   iKandy {Pre-Release Review}  Distraught-img_0012.png   iKandy {Pre-Release Review}  Distraught-img_0013.png   iKandy {Pre-Release Review}  Distraught-img_0016.png   iKandy {Pre-Release Review}  Distraught-img_0009.png   iKandy {Pre-Release Review}  Distraught-img_0017.png  

2010-06-10 04:53 PM
    looks great i think...did you make your flip clock and weather from scatch or is it a mod of Aliens clock and weather?
    2010-06-10 05:13 PM
    Thanks I have worked hard on this one!

Yes I wrote the htmls from scratch, but I did use a flip clock that I had for reference and obviously used the appleweather scripts and other unessisary scrpits to rewrite for this theme. I have used Val weather icons since they fit the best but any icons can be applied as most of you already know. I even played around with Katra icons and they looked cool too just preference I guess. I also made a set of my own weather icons "iKandys weather"! Which I did not use yet since people are just used to these and I wanted to use them for a update later on and suprise people! But since you asked here is a sneek preview of the weather icons
    Attached Thumbnails iKandy {Pre-Release Review}  Distraught-moon.png  
    2010-06-10 05:53 PM
    Wow this theme looks great!
    Has it been released to cydia yet??
    Can I play with madness?
    Follow me on twitter
    If you like what I say, hit the button, you know which one
    2010-07-30 02:13 PM
    This is one of my favorites that I did when in my beginning stages of a theme creator before I recieved my title. I submitted to Rock and have planned on submitting to cydia but never got around to it! I am also doing a blue color shceme for this for the fellas because this one was intended for my wife at first then was created into a complete theme! If I remember right I uploaded a small part of the theme for p[pl to test its here on MMI in the download section , you can download it until it gets put up on cydia....

I will submitt to cydia Later tonight!
    Last edited by FreeApple; 2010-07-30 at 03:54 PM.
    2010-07-30 03:43 PM
    haha sweet
    cant wait
    Last edited by Aldog18; 2010-07-30 at 03:54 PM.
    Can I play with madness?
    Follow me on twitter
    If you like what I say, hit the button, you know which one
    2010-07-30 03:52 PM
    cool
    2010-08-10 07:44 AM
    i need this !!! where ?! :P
    i know i'm a bit late tho .. ^_^

you can follow me on Twitter for more mods and help =) : @robinkmz
    2011-03-27 05:39 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD