just purchased it! best 0.99 ever lol... quick question besides iblank anything else i need to download and install for 3gs 4.0.1?

Thanks!

ok nevermind got it working... i got the green one what if i want the aqua one? do i need to pay again? or where can i download the aqua one..cuz i'm digging the green and the aqua as well

Thanks!
    Last edited by trac3; 2010-08-23 at 04:50 AM.
    2010-08-23 04:28 AM
    The should be a choice for the dock. Also you might need to run iWipe Cache to get the icon genarator working, plus all cyida app icons do not genarate only tge appstore icons. Any cydia apps you have that i dont have icons for. Send me screen shots of them and i will incude then in the next update. The Krptonite Lockscreen choice in winterboard is for user lockscreen, you musr gi ti settings/ wallpaper/ and choose change it there by setting a lockscreen wallpaper or disable it if you want the globe lockscreen like in the screen shots.

Thank you. You can get tge color mods on cydia and no you dont have to pay afin for those.
    Last edited by flybritn; 2010-08-23 at 04:59 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    2010-08-23 04:59 AM
    Just wondering why I can get the green and aqua to work on my Iphone 3G, but when I add the purple color add on it says only for Ios4. Is there one for the orginal iphone ?
    2010-08-23 07:27 PM
    Just wondering why I can get the green and aqua to work on my Iphone 3G, but when I add the purple color add on it says only for Ios4. Is there one for the orginal iphone ?
    this theme was fully tested by people on iphone 3gs ios4 and 3gs os3x it worked. Kryptonite theme(green) and all 3 color mods work on os3x and ois4. Each one has the ios4 add on as well as the main theme. Simply do not enabale anything that has ios4 out from it in winterboard if you not on ios4. If you have a copy of KryptoPurple and it says "only for ios4" it is not the one Modmyi's repo on cydia
    please send me a screenshot where you purchased thios theme and I will be glad to help you
    Last edited by flybritn; 2010-08-23 at 07:56 PM.
    2010-08-23 07:53 PM
    Hey thanks for the reply. How do you disable the wallpaper? A couple of default apps dont have the boarder on them - Music, Videos - the dock selection in winterboard doesnt change anything as far as i can see...

Sorry for more questions!
    2010-08-23 08:44 PM
    Hey thanks for the reply. How do you disable the wallpaper? A couple of default apps dont have the boarder on them - Music, Videos - the dock selection in winterboard doesnt change anything as far as i can see...

Sorry for more questions!
    in winter un check the folder called "Krypto Lockscreen" toi disable it .. make sure there is not a check mark beside it.

OK the Video and Music icons are in the icons folder. A freind in Denmark had to set this up by placing the stock icons into the folders which we have done however those 2 icons were not added only the ipod icon, this will be fixed on the next update.
    2010-08-23 09:15 PM
    in winter un check the folder called "Krypto Lockscreen" toi disable it .. make sure there is not a check mark beside it.

OK the Video and Music icons are in the icons folder. A freind in Denmark had to set this up by placing the stock icons into the folders which we have done however those 2 icons were not added only the ipod icon, this will be fixed on the next update.

Excellent that sorted it!

Look forward to the update Ill upload a picture of the apps that dont have the boarder now...

Chances are I will download more apps from cydia so really these aren't a priority for you.

Thanks again!
    Attached Thumbnails [Released] * Kryptonite * ios4ready-img_0001.png  
    2010-08-23 11:14 PM
    Excellent that sorted it!

Look forward to the update Ill upload a picture of the apps that dont have the boarder now...

Chances are I will download more apps from cydia so really these aren't a priority for you.

Thanks again!
    Check in the icons folder in this theme, five of those icons you posted ... Backgrounder, **********,iBlank,Rock and iWipeCache are in the icons folder.. i will add the others on the next update
    2010-08-24 04:46 AM
    SOrry but I dont know how to change the icon to show in the springboard....
    2010-08-24 09:23 AM
    I sent msg with screen shot. Thanks for taking time to help me
    2010-08-24 03:25 PM
    I sent msg with screen shot. Thanks for taking time to help me
    Got it. hope the screenies showing the winterboard set up helps.
    2010-08-24 05:42 PM
    Loving the theme, best one I've found so far. Just wondering if there will be an update for the iPhone 4. The only drawback to the theme at this time is the pixelated graphics. Thanks a lot.

P.S. I got the auto create icons to work by adding the @2x at the end of the png files. Works great on the iPhone 4.
    2010-08-24 07:17 PM
    Loving the theme, best one I've found so far. Just wondering if there will be an update for the iPhone 4. The only drawback to the theme at this time is the pixelated graphics. Thanks a lot.

P.S. I got the auto create icons to work by adding the @2x at the end of the png files. Works great on the iPhone 4.
    Thansk.. I have started on rendering the images for iPhone 4. It will take me a while to get it completed I am sure they are pixelated beind starndard iphone image sizes and not the larger 2x
    2010-08-24 07:49 PM
    How do you access the themes icon folder and get those icons to show up for cydia apps?
    2010-08-24 11:36 PM
    How do you access the themes icon folder and get those icons to show up for cydia apps?
    you have to ssh to var/stash/theme/Kryptonite Theme/icons

depending on what country you in, not all themed icons in the icons folder will aply. a friend in Napal told me that he has to go into the theme "Folders" and make app folders example iBlank.app and inside that folder place the themed iBlank icon and rename it icon.png
    2010-08-24 11:49 PM
    for some reason it wont let me download the purple mod off cydia :/ i have the Kryptonite theme too.

anyway you can post a download or pm me with it? thanks.
    2010-08-25 01:07 AM
    for some reason it wont let me download the purple mod off cydia :/ i have the Kryptonite theme too.

anyway you can post a download or pm me with it? thanks.
    What error is it giving you? I need to let modmyi know about it
    2010-08-25 01:24 AM
    What error is it giving you? I need to let modmyi know about it
    its saying that 1 or more dependancies isnt installed (being the Kryptonite theme) , but i have the Kryptonite theme...
    2010-08-25 03:02 AM
    Just making sure I'm right. . .
    I have an iPhone 4 running 4.0.1 and icons are not auto creating. That is a known issue correct?
    2010-08-25 06:57 AM
    Just making sure I'm right. . .
    I have an iPhone 4 running 4.0.1 and icons are not auto creating. That is a known issue correct?
    Yes. there are a few things in this theme that will not work on iphone 4 as it is not made for iphone 4
    I hope to have a Kryptonite iphoine 4 theme completed in about a month or so( I have already started on it) will have to see how it goes, and how my job situaion goes as well.
    2010-08-25 06:55 PM
204 ... 678910 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD