Whats up ppl! This is my third complete theme I have created, well this one is still in the early stages, but please leave some feedback and check out my others as well iTunes Mobile and iKandy!!! they are posted in these forums much obliged...Hope to talk with some of you later!

Attached Thumbnails iPro icons preview-img_0020.png   iPro icons preview-img_0021.png   iPro icons preview-flyer.png  
    Last edited by FreeApple; 2010-06-11 at 06:12 AM.
    2010-06-10 09:23 PM
    Nice start, look forward to the rest.
    @Metaserph
    "You can only attain Peace through spreading Love to create Unity and earn the Respect of others" - Complex Simplicity
    2010-06-11 04:49 AM
    Another quick preview, the lockscreen and homescreen, both with widgets the dock will eventually have designated icons that are smaller and look differnt from the rest....any suggestions?!
    2010-06-11 06:11 AM
    This is another great looking theme!
    Looking forward its progress!
    Can I play with madness?
    Follow me on twitter
    If you like what I say, hit the button, you know which one
    2010-07-30 02:31 PM
    This one kind of died....no one seemed intrested so I stoppped and moved on to BlackOut which is almost finished but AfterHours was way to attractive for me to pass down. AfterHours Beta this weekend then I have to finish black out then maybee I will release this theme for FREE
    2010-07-30 03:39 PM
    hmm yeah i figured that since there werent many posts lol
    still i like the icons
    Can I play with madness?
    Follow me on twitter
    2010-07-30 03:43 PM
    Well maybee I can just release the icons! I can try to figure out how to add a set to icon harvester and cydia just for a special for ppl here at MMI but I have to finish what I started with AfterHours first. I feel like I never get to finish anything. LOL....iKandy is complete though and can be submitted and I will.

This was just an idea that never sprung...=)
    2010-07-30 03:47 PM
    yeah that could be very possible
    Can I play with madness?
    Follow me on twitter
    2010-07-30 03:56 PM
    Heh numero one goal for me. If it aint done I refuse to do anything else with photoshop besides trying to make my skin a rainbow...
    Still working on making it look sorta kinda not really realistic but oh well
    this looked great. Just not the gigantice iPro along the top of the SB
    2010-07-31 06:05 AM
    Sorry this thread is dead! I will release what I made for Free right here on MMI and submit to cydia for those who like to beable to download right to their device but I have no desire to continue on this theme sorry!

Black out will be finished and I will make black out OFFICIAL!

Sorry agin
    2010-07-31 07:57 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD