Just a small preview of what I'm currently working on. Never been a big fan of the crowded looking themes so this is very lite and smooth.

*In the concept pictures posted the weather widget is a graphically altered version of Alien1974's work. Also the current layout in this theme heavily resembles Blue Metal's "Minimum" theme with changes to the overall UI. Keep in mind this is entirely a concept but none the less credit is due where it is due.

Alien1974's Theme
    Blue Metal's Theme

The finished product will include:

*Live weather (not animated)
    *Complete UI (minus calculator and compass)
    *iTG based icons
    *Themed CategoriesSB
    *Themed Circuitous
    *Allows user chosen wallpaper

I'll try to get some more photos up asap. Until then please give me some feed back for improvements etc.
    Attached Thumbnails (Project) iTG OS-itg-preview.jpg   (Project) iTG OS-itg-preview-2.jpg   (Project) iTG OS-itg-preview-3.jpg  
    Last edited by tylernys; 2010-06-12 at 04:04 PM.
    2010-06-11 08:47 PM
    looks fantastic. i like how you want it to be lite and stuff. i think you should add some psd's for icons, or theme the calculator. either way, it looks wonderful! if you need a beta tester. you know im down.

HIT THANKS IF I HELPED!

13 recovery mode restores
    7 dfu mode restores
    2 custom firmware restores
    2010-06-11 09:16 PM
    looks fantastic. i like how you want it to be lite and stuff. i think you should add some psd's for icons, or theme the calculator. either way, it looks wonderful! if you need a beta tester. you know im down.
    I may theme the calculator and compass depending on how long everything else takes me. I'll be adding a psd once I have the release ready. Thanks for the input bud and if I decide to use beta testers I'll look ya up.
    2010-06-11 09:30 PM
    Oh wow. This is exactly what I've been looking for for a long time. I cannot wait for this. Yeah, if you ever need a beta tester as the other guy said, I am open. This is really great.
    2010-06-11 09:32 PM
    really nice clean theme. awesome. Do you actually plan to make it iphone 4 compatible or do you just use the iphone 4 images because they look awesome?
    2010-06-11 09:37 PM
    So, i see you like my minimum theme a lot ?
    2010-06-11 09:53 PM
    ^^^ Yikes
    2010-06-11 10:00 PM
    And Lenovo Lephone Widget...
    2010-06-11 10:04 PM
    and the lenovo widget, thats true
    2010-06-11 10:06 PM
    now that you mention it... I smell something suspicious
    When I said nice clean theme I was talking to blue and alien
    2010-06-11 10:08 PM
    This is fantastic would love to get this for my iPad 3G keep up the good work.
    2010-06-11 10:11 PM

Tip:you have to ask to the creators of the themes before posting your moded version.
    I dont mind that you use the widget from Lephone,but you should told me first,and I gladly would say yes.
    Also,do the same for every files you will use from another themes,like BlueMetal's Minimum's icons,Im shure he also would say yes,but you have to ask first.

http://modmyi.com/forums/new-skins-t...me-iphone.html
    Last edited by ALIEN1974; 2010-06-11 at 11:09 PM.
    2010-06-11 10:19 PM
    tut..tut!
    2010-06-11 10:48 PM
    Looks nice & I can't wait to use it soon.
    2010-06-11 11:11 PM
    LOL, I knew I recognized those icons...
    2010-06-11 11:18 PM
    Very nice concept, -the "credits"
    Payton.Penn
    2010-06-11 11:19 PM
    look nice and clean i like it
    2010-06-12 12:36 AM
    For those comparing, just settle a bit. As the title implies this is only a "project". The images are simply showing where I plan to go with everything. The home screen does indeed show a modded lenovo image and the icons were downloaded from a free site. Good eyes but keep in mind this isn't a release, just a preview of the intent.

UPDATE: I just looked at blue metals minimum theme. I had no idea that my goal was essentially a modded replica of his theme. I'll ask a moderator to remove this thread when I get home as I have no intentions of recreating what's already out there. Sorry guys.
    Last edited by tylernys; 2010-06-12 at 02:12 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    2010-06-12 02:12 AM
    About the widget,is ok to use it,is just you have to ask before posting,eaven if it is a WIP,or at least mention or give credits.
    I think BlueMetal would say yes to,you mention that the icons are from another theme,and this is your first theme,dont stop this project,it looking great,just ask Blue if it is ok to use the icons.
    Dont worry,we all have to start with something,and then make changes to make't perfect.
    For me,is ok to use the widget,and I will love to see how this theme will evolve,because is looking great.
    So,saying this....keep the good work,dont stop this theme,just continue and im shure we will see a great theme in the future.
    2010-06-12 03:59 AM
    Correct me if I'm wrong, but I'm pretty sure those are the same icons I used in my theme as well and they are completely free. I got them from fordesigners.com. Did, whoever made the theme that uses the same icons, also created these icons and posted on fordesigners.com or did he also get it from there? So did he really needed to ask for permission on using those icons if they aren't made by the theme's owner? Again, I don't know if he created these icons.
    2010-06-12 04:11 AM
27 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD