I have a iPod Touch, running the latest 3.1.3 firmware. I wanted to install the iNav blue theme and used this video to help me- [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zc8HFDbeTVQ]YouTube - How to get iNav Theme for iPod Touch!! (Up to date with 3.1.3 firmware)[/ame].

I followed everything to a tee and had the iNav Beta 1.0 installed. The wallpaper worked, the lockscreen worked, the sounds worked, all of it. Except one thing...all the icons. All the icons are still the original iTouch theme icons. The small square ones. I don't know what is going on. I tried deleting all other themes and the icons still stayed the same. I decided to try to install ANOTHER theme (the iNav MacTouch) and again everything worked...except the icons. My icons are not being replaced by the icons in the iNav theme. What is wrong? If the names of the icons in the iNav theme and the ones on the iPod are different, how do I check the icon names in the iPod?

Thanks in advance for the help.
    2010-06-15 04:36 AM
    I am having the same issue. Plus, various posts say the inav ani remix can be used with iphone though don't understand what the additional steps are to make that work e.g., phone Slider says 'Enter my iPod.'
    2010-06-17 06:40 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD