i set the 2nd page as my Categories page. see attached screenshot. i made the categories icons to look the same as those in the Settings page, for the sake of uniformity. sharing these icons too, in case anyone needs them.
    Attached Thumbnails [Released] DUSK-img_0232.png   [Released] DUSK-apps.png   [Released] DUSK-cydia-apps.png   [Released] DUSK-games.png   [Released] DUSK-bank.png  
    . iPhone 3GS 32GB . FW 4.2.1 . Black . greenpois0n .

click the "thanks" button to thank me if my post has helped u
    in any way. that's the only reward i get for my effort. u may
    alternatively donate to alexcdigi (at) yahoo (dot) com via paypal
    to help me support my family
    2010-06-18 07:55 AM
    I'll do that juztiboi... after work..
    Hope u can wait..
    no problem my friend. good things are worth the wait!
    2010-06-18 08:00 AM
    I think in my signature I have the blue sb settings theme I made already. If it's not there I'll post the link to download it. I made that during the beta. I'm on my iPhone so I cannot see my signature, bit I'm pretty sure that the link is there.

Blue SB Settings Theme: DUSK SB.zip
    Do we put this in the theme folder or the SBSettings folder like the original?
    2010-06-18 08:12 AM
    Nearly there guys :-)

Have clocka nd weather happening....but weather says "Manati"....

I changed the configureMe via iFile but doesnt seemed to have worked.

BTW thanks heaps to Obitron and Ziggy....awesome help.

Col
    If its Yahoo you need the proper weather code. For Perth Australia it is ASXX0089

If its Accuweather the format is 'Perth, Australia' and set iCelsius to true. Then respring
    Its nice to hit the Thanks Button if you have been helped!
    2010-06-18 08:25 AM
    ssh in SBsettings/Themes
    2010-06-18 08:26 AM
    which calendar icon do i use to keep it like the original iphone one where it shows the date?

i changed my theme to the blue one however my home screen is still green and the others have changed to the blue ones...what am i doin wrong?

oh also can someone update the tap to unlock to match the blue and red themes?

thanks...wish i could learn how to do this so i didn't have to bug everyone
    Last edited by kweenkylie; 2010-06-18 at 09:21 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    2010-06-18 09:21 AM
    Round Rock
    Red Page icons
    Home
    Apps
    Games
    Internet
    Settings
    Attached Images [Released] DUSK-rock.png [Released] DUSK-page-0.png [Released] DUSK-page-1.png [Released] DUSK-page-2.png [Released] DUSK-page-3.png [Released] DUSK-page-4.png 
    Last edited by Mootdip; 2010-06-18 at 09:30 AM. Reason: updated
    2010-06-18 09:23 AM
    can someone tell me how to get the settings to work correctly? what folder am i supposed to put it in? I'm new to installing themes

+thanks for all the help
    2010-06-18 10:59 AM
    are u using the animated weather? if yes, the configureme.js is in dusk ani-w/private/configureme.js. same thing for non-animated, just look in the private folder of the NAW folder. if u are using the clock widgets that ALIEN did up in another thread, u change the location at the particular clock folder, in widgets, configs, and weather-config.js. try looking for it. if not, u can redownload again.
    How do I know which wether I am using.....animated or non?

I Put this in both, is that a problem?

'Perth, Austtalia'
    iCelcius = true

Col

Cancel that...I have weather now :-)

Awesome theme :-)

I have it working now...just have to learn how to tinker with it lol...

Thanks ALIEN.....a donation is coming :-)

Thanks to everyone that helped me out, great forum.

Col
    Last edited by Metragnome; 2010-06-18 at 11:10 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    2010-06-18 11:10 AM
    can someone tell me how to get the settings to work correctly? what folder am i supposed to put it in? I'm new to installing themes

+thanks for all the help
    Ok line up your icons on the settins page as shown. Then copy over the Settings icons to var/stash/themes/Dusk/icons and respring.
    2010-06-18 11:24 AM
    How do I know which wether I am using.....animated or non?

I Put this in both, is that a problem?

'Perth, Austtalia'
    iCelcius = true

Col

Cancel that...I have weather now :-)

Awesome theme :-)

I have it working now...just have to learn how to tinker with it lol...

Thanks ALIEN.....a donation is coming :-)

Thanks to everyone that helped me out, great forum.

Col
    in your winterboard, u choose between NAW or ANI-W. NAW is non animated weather. ANI-W is animated.
    2010-06-18 11:27 AM
    WOW accuweather is well off the mark for Perth, Australia.

if I want to change to yahoo, do I just type 'yahooweather' where 'accuweatherstolenh' is?

in your winterboard, u choose between NAW or ANI-W. NAW is non animated weather. ANI-W is animated.
    Great, thanks for that :-)

Col
    Last edited by Metragnome; 2010-06-18 at 11:32 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    2010-06-18 11:32 AM
    WOW accuweather is well off the mark for Perth, Australia.

if I want to change to yahoo, do I just type 'yahooweather' where 'accuweatherstolenh' is?

Great, thanks for that :-)

Col
    No its not that simple. Just use the weather that has Yahoo in it as your right Accuweather is atrocious.
    2010-06-18 11:51 AM

GHETTO DUSK LOL!
    2010-06-18 12:25 PM
    Are u supposed to have the icons folder in the themes folder because if I don't have it in there and selected in winterboard my internet page turns out like the other theme but all mucked up the search is under the other icons and the globe is on the right :-(
    2010-06-18 12:36 PM
    Are u supposed to have the icons folder in the themes folder because if I don't have it in there and selected in winterboard my internet page turns out like the other theme but all mucked up the search is under the other icons and the globe is on the right :-(
    You are meant to have them there yes.
    2010-06-18 01:55 PM
    does anyone know why when i put the blue plug-in on it changes everything except the lockscreen background and main background? the other pages change to the water but the whale background is still the old green one
    2010-06-18 03:15 PM
    I got everything working fine so far except the internet page and my bottom springjump icons. They are all the default icon with the arrow still. Any idea what I did wrong?
    2010-06-18 03:22 PM
    does anyone know why when i put the blue plug-in on it changes everything except the lockscreen background and main background? the other pages change to the water but the whale background is still the old green one
    I had that problem as well....Unfortunately, I had to disable the Notifier and the Manilla Theme. See if that's your problem.
    2010-06-18 03:32 PM
    Sorry for this repost but I am still wondering if there is a way to set the digital clock in the standard Dusk theme to show 24H time. I'm probably missing something basic, but I can't seem to find a settings or config file to make the change.

Thanks
    2010-06-18 03:36 PM
2,484 ... 715161718192767117 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD