I had that problem as well....Unfortunately, I had to disable the Notifier and the Manilla Theme. See if that's your problem.
    sort of worked...it comes up when i put my pincode in but the actual lockscreen is now black and the main screen is still green thanks for trying though

also is anyone else still got the loading icon like the slider thing green when they have the blue theme up?
    Last edited by kweenkylie; 2010-06-18 at 04:08 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    2010-06-18 04:08 PM
    is this clock something wrong?
    Could i please have the psd for these icons or someone tell me what they are called???
    2010-06-18 04:23 PM
    sort of worked...it comes up when i put my pincode in but the actual lockscreen is now black and the main screen is still green thanks for trying though

also is anyone else still got the loading icon like the slider thing green when they have the blue theme up?

My lock screen is black if I'm charging it or plugged in to my comp. Unplug it and it should be the whale lockscreen.

If you have DUSK.TTU in Winterboard, you will need to disable it. That might be causing your slider to be green.
    2010-06-18 04:26 PM
    what file do i change to mod the slider?
    2010-06-18 05:02 PM
    dirtred, in telephonyui bundle, filename is bottombarknobgray.png.
    2010-06-18 05:16 PM
    @ juztiboi

How about these...

A preview...
    Attached Thumbnails [Released] DUSK-img_2181.png   [Released] DUSK-img_2183.png  
    2010-06-18 05:19 PM
    Alien, got my paypal set up properly & donated to u. hope u dont mind the small token of gratitude, not sure what's the usual amount of donation.
    2010-06-18 05:20 PM
    Cool white mod ^^
    ]
    2010-06-18 05:41 PM

changed the clock.i'm a newbie with photoshop.started with true htc.
    2010-06-18 05:45 PM
    @ juztiboi

How about these...

A preview...
    I would love this as a plug in!
    2010-06-18 06:00 PM
    I would love this as a plug in!
    No problem... I'll upload them when I'm finish..
    2010-06-18 06:10 PM

@idsil: How do u change the clock face??

@dirtred: like the gucci clock
    Last edited by KanG-KunG; 2010-06-18 at 07:43 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    2010-06-18 07:43 PM
    Thinner Dock Covers to show RSS...(rename to Cover.png) You can put your own name on
    Attached Thumbnails [Released] DUSK-bluethindock.png   [Released] DUSK-greenthindock.png   [Released] DUSK-redthindock.png  
    2010-06-18 07:43 PM
    Alien (or anyone),

Is it possible to change the font color of the RSS widget? Or perhaps make it less translucent?

I did a quick scan thru the widget.html but didnt see anything obvious for the font. Not sure if its there, or in one of the others...

Any input is appreciated!
    2010-06-18 07:55 PM
    Alien (or anyone),

Is it possible to change the font color of the RSS widget? Or perhaps make it less translucent?

I did a quick scan thru the widget.html but didnt see anything obvious for the font. Not sure if its there, or in one of the others...

Any input is appreciated!
    Sure...change the highlighted text to whatever color you want in the Widget .html (RSS Feed)

<style type="text/css">

.titlefield{ /*CSS for RSS title link in general*/
    color:green;
    font:Arial;
    font-family:Arial;
    font-size:14px;
    font-weight:regular;
    text-decoration:none;
    text-align:center;
    margin-left:5px;
    2010-06-18 08:08 PM
    ADDED MORE CLOCKS TO THE COLLECTION OF iClocktopia

Visit the thread to download this and more clocks:
    http://modmyi.com/forums/new-skins-t...locktopia.html
    Last edited by ALIEN1974; 2010-06-18 at 09:22 PM. Reason: Moved to next page for newcommers
    2010-06-18 08:44 PM
    Discard the DockCovers on #357, they were covering the second line of the RSS Feed a wee bit, ooops ...these are much better
    Attached Thumbnails [Released] DUSK-bluethindockcover.png   [Released] DUSK-greenthindockcover.png   [Released] DUSK-redthindockcover.png  
    2010-06-18 09:10 PM
    ADDED MORE CLOCKS TO THE COLLECTION OF iClocktopia

Visit the thread to download this and more clocks:

2010-06-18 09:23 PM
    this is just retarded i have never seen a theme so complete and customizable especially for a person like me who switches everything around your needs Lil' to none excellent job will donate after the fact but the screens deserve it any way. My change i did was the drawer page is Google for me so all on 1 page i wonder if it was possible to do a navigate page when you jump to that page it auto knows your location and you just type in destination and off you go integrated with voice of course. I think that will make this theme beyond unique that will make it heaven sent... oh yeah and if it was possible to have an auto toggle of theme colors of the owner choosing other than that this is perfect hell of a *BLEEPING JOB*
    2010-06-18 09:41 PM
    this is just retarded i have never seen a theme so complete and customizable especially for a person like me who switches everything around your needs Lil' to none excellent job will donate after the fact but the screens deserve it any way. My change i did was the drawer page is Google for me so all on 1 page i wonder if it was possible to do a navigate page when you jump to that page it auto knows your location and you just type in destination and off you go integrated with voice of course. I think that will make this theme beyond unique that will make it heaven sent... oh yeah and if it was possible to have an auto toggle of theme colors of the owner choosing other than that this is perfect hell of a *BLEEPING JOB*
    Thanks for the cheers.
    for changing the colors (for now is only the blue plugin),is really easy,just select the plugin in WinterBoard at top of the theme,and evrything green will be blue.
    The same goes to the widgets,you select one,deselect the previous,and wala...
    2010-06-18 09:49 PM
2,484 ... 816171819202868118 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD