Is this bronze or what...

will be uploaded in a minute
    Attached Thumbnails [Released] DUSK-img_2198.png   [Released] DUSK-img_2197.png  
    2010-06-22 02:07 PM
    hello dracwy it's awesome work i need the same but
    i have a problem with the drawer icon and setting page they dosn't work
    and notifier also i just need to know how to set up them again ?
    as i put the dusk notifier folder and the setting page folder in winterboard .
    2010-06-22 02:22 PM
    idsil..thats realy cool!! I'm still on the Blue but i'll change to the Bronze
    Nice one!!
    2010-06-22 02:40 PM
    I dont know of any Clocks without the weather. When you say turned off do you mean removed?
    Dusk WAD is the clock for me

Great looking and got yahoo weather happening which is reasonably accurate.

2010-06-22 03:16 PM
    Sorry for the delayed, Im having trouble with my connection...

Here it is...

DUSK BRONZE PLUGIN DUSK BRONZE PLUGIN.zip - 4shared.com - online file sharing and storage - download

DUSK SBSettings Bronze DUSK SBSettings Bronze.zip - 4shared.com - online file sharing and storage - download
    Last edited by idsil; 2010-06-22 at 04:01 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    2010-06-22 04:01 PM
    To those who want autocreate icons in bronze drop the attached files into the UIImages folder....
    Attached Files
    2010-06-22 04:06 PM
    Metragnome, to turn off the weather, go to Widgets\Clock\, open the file Digital Clock.html and go to the bottom, delete or comment off this line:

<object*data="../Weather/Weather.html"**type="text/html"*height="480"*width="320">*</object>

this removes the link to the weather file.
    2010-06-22 04:14 PM
    Metragnome, to turn off the weather, go to WidgetsClock, open the file Digital Clock.html and go to the bottom, delete or comment off this line:

<object*data="../Weather/Weather.html"**type="text/html"*height="480"*width="320">*</object>

this removes the link to the weather file.
    Cheers, thanks for that
    2010-06-22 04:29 PM
    can i request for autocreate green icons please....thank you
    2010-06-22 07:01 PM
    HOME

LOCK SCREEN

APPS PAGE

INSIDE DRAWER

SETTINGS

INTERNET

mix of the best themes i ever saw .lookinig to change the status bar to a metal squared brass as soon as i figure out how. dragon tounge elements are used in my mod to the great aliens theme.
    2010-06-22 07:09 PM
    lol dirtred that's one hella mod mate!! u GUCCI-rised ur mobile!! AND it actually looks real good!! hope to see more from u!

2010-06-22 07:16 PM

forgot sbs mod
    2010-06-22 07:31 PM
    currently, i using dusk Wad Big for my clock and weather display.

how to change the default clock to a new one?
    2010-06-22 07:41 PM
    @haroldism

just get the clock that u want from iClocktopia thread and then put it in the themes folder and it would appear in winterboard.

then just select it in winterboard and make sure it's placed above the other dusk themes that u have.

@dirtred
    wow. I love the sbsettings. I'm a huge fan of that kinda color scheme. brown-ish latte color. care to share mate..?
    2010-06-22 07:44 PM
    Dusk + CLASSified
    Attached Thumbnails [Released] DUSK-img_0001.jpg  
    2010-06-22 10:51 PM
    [quote=dlwig;5300563]
    I'm here! Just sitting in the back for now. Still enjoying my HTC.

How do you post pictures on here?
    Take a screen shot on your iPhone and get the app Photobucket. Then you can upload direct from your iphone and copy the link to your post.

Or copy over the picture to your pc or mac and add it as an attachement by choosing Advanced when replying.

hello dracwy it's awesome work i need the same but
    i have a problem with the drawer icon and setting page they dosn't work
    and notifier also i just need to know how to set up them again ?
    as i put the dusk notifier folder and the setting page folder in winterboard .
    Can you post a screeny please for the drawer.

For Notifier and Settings page make sure they are in the correct order in Winterboard.

Cheers, thanks for that
    Or you can just rename the Widget.html file

Cheers
    Last edited by Obitron; 2010-06-22 at 11:24 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    Its nice to hit the Thanks Button if you have been helped!
    2010-06-22 11:24 PM
    idsil great work and awesome plugin! I'm just havin a few problems I hope someone can help me out with.

1. For some reason when I enable the bronze plugin the icons for the spring jumps dissappear. The dock still functions by springing to the assigned page, it;s just black with no icons.

2. Standard icons: ie. phone, sms, email, camera, maps, etc. remain surrounded with the dusk (black) outline, while the rest of the icons change to the bronze. I don't know why this is.

3. I can't figure out how to enable the SB settings theme. I have been following both this thread and the [preview] thread and I haven't seen anybody post a "how to". I have it enabled in Winterboard, but no change...

Lastly, I am loving this dock cover idea! I would greatly appreciate it if someone could make a Bronze dock cover.

Thank you in advance for all of your help!

CHR!S
    Last edited by CHR!S; 2010-06-22 at 11:37 PM.
    2010-06-22 11:33 PM
    idsil great work and awesome plugin! I'm just havin a few problems I hope someone can help me out with.

1. For some reason when I enable the bronze plugin the icons for the spring jumps dissappear. The dock still functions by springing to the assigned page, it;s just black with no icons.

2. Standard icons: ie. phone, sms, email, camera, maps, etc. remain surrounded with the dusk (black) outline, while the rest of the icons change to the bronze. I don't know why this is.

3. I can't figure out how to enable the SB settings theme. I have been following both this thread and the [preview] thread and I haven't seen anybody post a "how to". I have it enabled in Winterboard, but no change...

Lastly, I am loving this dock cover idea! I would greatly appreciate it if someone could make a Bronze dock cover.

Thank you in advance for all of your help!

CHR!S
    Hi Chr!s

1. Maked sure you have the plugin above the Dusk theme in Winterboard.

2. Didnt work for me either

3. For SBSettings the location is /var/mobile/Library/SBSettings/Themes and make sure you extract the Dusk Bronze folder thats inside the main folder as well.
    Last edited by Obitron; 2010-06-23 at 01:12 AM.
    2010-06-23 12:55 AM
    chris put the sbsettings in car/mobile/library/sbsettings

use the bronze mod as a stand alone theme i think

i'll do the cover for you tomorrow if no one as done it

edit: sorry that was 'var' not 'car' i'm on my phone bad typos
    Last edited by ziggy7; 2010-06-23 at 01:05 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    2010-06-23 01:05 AM
    chris put the sbsettings in car/mobile/library/sbsettings
    Already answered above and its var not car . Thanks
    2010-06-23 01:13 AM
2,484 ... 2230313233344282 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD