ok i downloaded pewter. pewter is gorgeous, but i realized i still dig the green alien dusk. i'm a loyal dusk fan!
    . iPhone 3GS 32GB . FW 4.2.1 . Black . greenpois0n .

click the "thanks" button to thank me if my post has helped u
    in any way. that's the only reward i get for my effort. u may
    alternatively donate to alexcdigi (at) yahoo (dot) com via paypal
    to help me support my family
    2010-07-14 07:35 AM
    sorry quick question: where do I put the auto create icons. Which folder do they go in

Experimenting with no dock and I love it so far.

Wow awesome theme. possible to get the full set of your theme.
    Thanks
    Last edited by Hammer007; 2010-07-14 at 07:42 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    2010-07-14 07:42 AM
    sorry quick question: where do I put the auto create icons. Which folder do they go in
    Put them in the UIImages folder then respring...
    2010-07-14 08:02 AM
    How come no one has helped or answered my questions above, can someone please jump in instead of always asking for yourselves please? Also which icons are (Auto correct) are they the circle ones or the main ones because I like the main icons, please someone jump in and answer my questions

Thanks

Well might sound stupid but real late to this great party, will everything on the first page be what I need for the dual-Clock/Weather/Calendar to work and to be (Active)?? Or do I need to download something more to make the complete theme work, I LOVE this theme and your work bro.

Thanks

Are you saying what is shown in the vids. does not work, I hope that is not what your saying?

Come on people this is no way to run a thread, you get help and it works you help others this is what I have always done here and on other forums?? Why won't anyone that has this theme and has it down pat help me, this is all I am asking
    Last edited by TheCrow13; 2010-07-14 at 05:23 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    Follow me on Twitter-Crow1372

2010-07-14 05:22 PM
    Well might sound stupid but real late to this great party, will everything on the first page be what I need for the dual-Clock/Weather/Calendar to work and to be (Active)?? Or do I need to download something more to make the complete theme work, I LOVE this theme and your work bro.

Thanks

Are you saying what is shown in the vids. does not work, I hope that is not what your saying?
    If I understand you correctly you need to download the dusk Panel. That's the duel clock plugin. You just check those both off in winterboard. The theme and the plugin.
    2010-07-14 05:27 PM
    How come no one has helped or answered my questions above, can someone please jump in instead of always asking for yourselves please? Also which icons are (Auto correct) are they the circle ones or the main ones because I like the main icons, please someone jump in and answer my questions

Thanks(
    From what I understand is that you haven't enabled the theme yet because the original DUSK ICONS is already AUTOCREATE. All you have to do is enable the DUSK main theme and the DUSK PANEL, and make sure DUSK PANEL is above the main DUSK theme. If you want the plugin enable them also above DUSK theme...
    2010-07-14 05:49 PM
    From what I understand is that you haven't enabled the theme yet because the original DUSK ICONS is already AUTOCREATE. All you have to do is enable the DUSK main theme and the DUSK PANEL, and make sure DUSK PANEL is above the main DUSK theme. If you want the plugin enable them also above DUSK theme...

Thanks for your responding, so if I just want the Digital Clock and the weather below plus the (Animated) weather action in the Digital Clock what would I need. I just want the main theme look here plus I would like the (Animated) weather through the (Digital Clock) like in the vids., so what would I need total out of the many downloads also you do need (Categories SB) in this too right for your (Apps/Games) if you have many?:

What is needed page by page and how many pages are there, sorry I read through the instructions but I might have missed something? He has great detail in his instructions and this theme is SICK and I told him that I posted the image and the link to this thread in Twitter so anyone want to see that post in Twitter, I am (Crow1372) and you can get (TwitBird) off AppStore or the other one also for the RSS feed which one should I keep (the fixed one) and how do I put in my own for my location (Windsor, Ontario Canada)?

Thanks
    Last edited by TheCrow13; 2010-07-14 at 06:22 PM.

2010-07-14 06:01 PM

Wow awesome theme. possible to get the full set of your theme.
    Thanks
    You'll have to use it with Dusk if you don't have Evo, but here's the widget. The icons are from the True HD2 thread, though I'm now just using random icons from the internet for pretty much everything. Page0.png is completely bank, Page1.png, Page2.png, etc. are all just copies of the wallpaper.
    Attached Thumbnails [Released] DUSK-widget.png  
    Last edited by Centauri; 2010-07-14 at 06:22 PM.
    2010-07-14 06:18 PM
    Thanks for your responding, so if I just want the Digital Clock and the weather below plus the (Animated) weather action in the Digital Clock what would I need. I just want the main theme look here plus I would like the (Animated) weather through the (Digital Clock) like in the vids., so what would I need total out of the many downloads also you do need (Categories SB) in this too right for your (Apps/Games) if you have many?:
    As of the moment, HTML ANIMATED WEATHER PLUGIN is out only for donators, public release will be on July 27 with the full release of DUSK EVOLUTION. If your a donator PM Alien and he will give the link where to download.

Just like any other plugin, you just have select theme in the winterboard above the DUSK EVO theme and make sure you put the RSS plugin above the Animated Weather Plugin...

Categories SB is not a requirement but yes, you can use them if you want...
    Last edited by idsil; 2010-07-15 at 01:06 AM.
    2010-07-15 12:57 AM
    also for the RSS feed which one should I keep (the fixed one) and how do I put in my own for my location (Windsor, Ontario Canada)?

Thanks
    Use the RSS FIXED...To change the RSS feed open the widget.html in the RSS folder then change the highlighted below...

NOTE: PEWTER BETA is out check the link below...

http://modmyi.com/forums/new-skins-t...86-pewter.html

PEWTER is the 3rd installment of the DUSK TRILOGY of themes..Enjoy
    Attached Thumbnails [Released] DUSK-rss.png  
    2010-07-15 01:22 AM
    Use the RSS FIXED...To change the RSS feed open the widget.html in the RSS folder then change the highlighted below...

NOTE: PEWTER BETA is out check the link below...

http://modmyi.com/forums/new-skins-t...86-pewter.html

PEWTER is the 3rd installment of the DUSK TRILOGY of themes..Enjoy

So the RSS feed will show in general all about Apple not just your location just Apple right, so no local to do about that? I know all about changing weather locals and stuff and many other things but one question that will be big is this, what exactly do I need to have the theme look like the one above that I like? Also do we need (Categories SB) to hide the Apps/Games that (I) have so many of, or how do I hide them to use them? I want to know basically what exactly I need, the instructions are great but an image of each page if there is more than one page (set up) would be nice and it is made for iPod yes? You say the (whole) release of (Dusk) will be coming out on the 27th right with the (Animated) weather in the clock and I hopefully will be donating soon when my college funds come in

Thanks

2010-07-15 02:19 AM
    can someone please add this to the dusk evo pages.i do not have photoshop.
    pretty please lmao!
    2010-07-15 04:02 AM
    I'll do that for you later dirtred..if no one has done it before then

Crow...RSS feed is taken from this site MMI + on the 27th will be the release of Dusk Evolution.
    Last edited by ziggy7; 2010-07-15 at 04:54 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    2010-07-15 04:54 AM
    On the first page it clearly states that it comes with the animated weather and clock?
    As of the moment, HTML ANIMATED WEATHER PLUGIN is out only for donators, public release will be on July 27 with the full release of DUSK EVOLUTION. If your a donator PM Alien and he will give the link where to download.

Just like any other plugin, you just have select theme in the winterboard above the DUSK EVO theme and make sure you put the RSS plugin above the Animated Weather Plugin...

Categories SB is not a requirement but yes, you can use them if you want...
    2010-07-15 05:35 AM
    On the first page it clearly states that it comes with the animated weather and clock?
    Crow, the DUSK theme is already packaged with ANIMATED WEATHER WIDGET BUT NO HTML ANIMATED WEATHER PLUGIN. The HTML Animated Weather Plugin is included in DUSK EVOLUTION. I suggest you setup the theme in your phone then post your problems here if you have...

So the RSS feed will show in general all about Apple not just your location just Apple right, so no local to do about that?
    You can use any RSS feed, just google any feeds like TV, NEWS, SPORTS, ETC. in your area.

I know all about changing weather locals and stuff and many other things but one question that will be big is this, what exactly do I need to have the theme look like the one above that I like? Also do we need (Categories SB) to hide the Apps/Games that (I) have so many of, or how do I hide them to use them? I want to know basically what exactly I need, the instructions are great but an image of each page if there is more than one page (set up) would be nice and it is made for iPod yes?
    I suggest you setup the theme in your phone...

You say the (whole) release of (Dusk) will be coming out on the 27th right with the (Animated) weather in the clock and I hopefully will be donating soon when my college funds come in
    DUSK THEME with real Animated Weather Widget was already released. DUSK EVOLUTION with HTML Animated Weather Plugin will be released on the 27th.

I hope this helps...
    Last edited by idsil; 2010-07-15 at 07:33 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    2010-07-15 07:31 AM
    i'll do that for you later dirtred..if no one has done it before then :d

crow...rss feed is taken from this site mmi + on the 27th will be the release of dusk evolution.
    thanks !!!!!!!!!!
    2010-07-15 07:42 AM
    I accidentally installed shrink, and now the theme is messed up. Everything is shifted down which causes my RSS feed to be cut off, even on the dock the icons are a little lower in the square. I have some before and after pics attached. I also had to enable transparent dock because it kept showing the original dock instead of the dock.png that is in the theme. I have uninstalled and reinstalled the theme, both before and after uninstalling shrink. Does anyone know how to fix this?
    Attached Thumbnails [Released] DUSK-internet-before.png   [Released] DUSK-internet-after.png   [Released] DUSK-first-page-before.png   [Released] DUSK-first-page-after.png  
    Last edited by drjailbreak; 2010-07-15 at 09:27 AM.
    2010-07-15 08:36 AM
    Try i wipe cache
    2010-07-15 09:56 AM
    I saw the question a few pages back re having the dock cover mod with Alien's new 6 icon dock.

Well, here's a 'sort of' solution.

In Infinidock set the Icons per page to 7, scolling set to on, paging on, scrolling snap on. Create 6 blanks, place 3 in the dock, then a webclip named Cover ( I don't use webclips personally, I put an app there instead), then the other 3 blanks.

Grab the zip file at the bottom of this post which contains the pages 0 to 5 for Alien's new dock, Drawer.png & the cover itself. Place into var/stash/Themes, open Winterboard, place the cover theme at the top & activate.

You should now have this

with cover slid to left

Now for the 'sort of' catch.

Obviously there's a compromise to be made because we've put 7 icons into what really is a 6 icon dock theme. So to use the springjumps you need to press 'in between' the icons to open each page & you will need to press the home button on the phone itself to return to the homescreen.

I know it's not ideal but I can't see any other way around it, & if you like the dock cover as much as I do I think it's worth it.

You can change the name on the cover to suit yourself by grabbing the files uploaded by either;
    mdevilb (includes psd) on page 6 of this thread
    or by ziggy7 on page 24.

Now will someone please crown Alien Master Theme Creator fer chris'sakes!

*EDIT* You can still use the home icon to return to the homescreen (my first springjump had drifted into the first Infinidock 'page', oops! clumsy)
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Scoot62; 2010-07-15 at 09:56 PM.
    2010-07-15 02:50 PM
    Crow, the DUSK theme is already packaged with ANIMATED WEATHER WIDGET BUT NO HTML ANIMATED WEATHER PLUGIN. The HTML Animated Weather Plugin is included in DUSK EVOLUTION. I suggest you setup the theme in your phone then post your problems here if you have...

You can use any RSS feed, just google any feeds like TV, NEWS, SPORTS, ETC. in your area.

I suggest you setup the theme in your phone...

DUSK THEME with real Animated Weather Widget was already released. DUSK EVOLUTION with HTML Animated Weather Plugin will be released on the 27th.

I hope this helps...

Sorry for all the questions but I have an iPod Touch 3G/32gb(3.1.3)MC model and this will work on mine yes? Also you said that on July.27th the animated weather plugin will be out and it is in the Dusk Evolution one, so this is just (Dusk) for now and like you said when you pay for the theme he will give you the HTML Animated Weather part right?

Thanks

O.k so if I SSH the main folder of (Dusk) in and follow the instructions, the other folder that is called (Dusk ANI-W) which is the one with the icon folder in it with the (animated) weather in it and I know it is not like the one in the vid. but do I SSH that seperate and check it off above the (Dusk) one in WinterBoard? Than follow all instructions as laid out, also can you tell me again where to SSH the SBSettings/Resping.png stuff I keep forgetting that part(lol) After all that and following the instructions it should be active and ready to go right also as I mentioned I have many Apps/Games and have Categories SB, should I put all those into that and would that go into that (drawer) part?

Thanks
    Last edited by TheCrow13; 2010-07-15 at 05:09 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

2010-07-15 05:09 PM
2,484 ... 2969777879808189 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD