so...I was messing arround with EVO.
    I downloaded a app that save your contacts in the springboard (1 Touch Dial),that when a contact is created and taped in the springboard,it automatically call the person.HTC devices has this feature by itself,so I activated the last 3 springjumps,but I put them in the Drawer (like this screen,the last 3 icons in the Drawer)

So I can have a page dedicated to my favorite contacts without opening the app:

and the 2 last SJ to save webclips apps and productivity,(I like saving webclips apps,they give nice features witout installing an actual app,and save space)
    I also added Titles Icons (via custom webclips icons) to each page,to give it a more stylish look.
    I like it so far,what do you guys and girls think?
    If you like this,I will upload the files so you can make this to.

This is not requiered,but will tune up the theme a little more.
    2010-07-16 10:55 PM
    ^ looking good Alien, i made a little mod of the LCD clock, 'greened' it up a bit. What do you think yes/no?

Glad you got there in the end Crow!
    Last edited by Scoot62; 2010-07-16 at 11:53 PM.
    2010-07-16 11:51 PM
    Very nice Alien. I would like to try that.

I'm on the road from Atlanta to Louisiana and I have my laptop tethered to my phone. I noticed that with my phone in tethered mode, it has pushed my drawer down. Has anyone else noticed this?
    Attached Thumbnails [Released] DUSK-img_0207.png  
    2010-07-16 11:56 PM
    That keyboard wasn't iaccess lol it was itypefastr or summin like that lol found on cydia alot cheaper and harder to use lol
    2010-07-16 11:58 PM
    That keyboard wasn't iaccess lol it was itypefastr or summin like that lol found on cydia alot cheaper and harder to use lol
    easier to use you mean...

Alien...w00ds...

pop into root..Applications..respring.
    Attached Files
    • File Type: rar x.rar (2.49 MB, 31 views)
    Last edited by ziggy7; 2010-07-17 at 12:39 AM.
    2010-07-17 12:32 AM
    ^ looking good Alien, i made a little mod of the LCD clock, 'greened' it up a bit. What do you think yes/no?
    nice,a little bit blurry,but nice indeed.
    Mmmmmm....your carriers says Ian....are you Ian Nicoll????....

Very nice Alien. I would like to try that.

I'm on the road from Atlanta to Louisiana and I have my laptop tethered to my phone. I noticed that with my phone in tethered mode, it has pushed my drawer down. Has anyone else noticed this?
    yea,but is the device itself,it cant be fixed in the theme.The same happens when transmiting the music via FM transmitter.
    Last edited by ALIEN1974; 2010-07-17 at 12:44 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    2010-07-17 12:42 AM
    Zig...Thanks bro.

Alien...I kinda figured that but I was wondering if anyone else noticed it. I'm glad it's the device and not the theme.
    2010-07-17 01:03 AM
    so...I was messing arround with EVO.
    I downloaded a app that save your contacts in the springboard (1 Touch Dial),that when a contact is created and taped in the springboard,it automatically call the person.HTC devices has this feature by itself,so I activated the last 3 springjumps,but I put them in the Drawer (like this screen,the last 3 icons in the Drawer)

So I can have a page dedicated to my favorite contacts without opening the app:

and the 2 last SJ to save webclips apps and productivity,(I like saving webclips apps,they give nice features witout installing an actual app,and save space)
    I also added Titles Icons (via custom webclips icons) to each page,to give it a more stylish look.
    I like it so far,what do you guys and girls think?
    If you like this,I will upload the files so you can make this to.

This is not requiered,but will tune up the theme a little more.
    I like the Settings Page Alien and the icons... totally love them.. Can you upload them and if you have psd for the Settings icons please include them... Thanks

easier to use you mean...

Alien...w00ds...

pop into root..Applications..respring.
    Thanks Ziggy for sharing... That KB is very nice...
    Last edited by idsil; 2010-07-17 at 02:50 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    2010-07-17 02:50 AM
    Your welcome
    Search in Cydia for the all black Theme for it.

Glad you got there in the end Crow!

You should turn off 'statusbar padding' in fiveirows to drop your Drawer a little
    Last edited by ziggy7; 2010-07-17 at 03:13 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    2010-07-17 03:13 AM
    Hi Alien... Can you upoad the big icons for Pages? I like those setup especially the Settings Page and also the b/w icons. And if not too much please include the PSD for the b/w icons... Thanks a lot...
    2010-07-17 03:32 AM
    cant now.I will tomorrow,Im at work.

Ziggy...didnt work for me,but I will try to instal from Cydia to see if theres another updated version,cus yours say 3.0,and im on 3.1.3.
    2010-07-17 03:49 AM
    cant now.I will tomorrow,Im at work.

Ziggy...didnt work for me,but I will try to instal from Cydia to see if theres another updated version,cus yours say 3.0,and im on 3.1.3.
    ok sorry about that Alien..i'm on 3.1.2 and it's fine. I paid for it and i think i have the latest version..i could be wrong tho..i don't see why it doesn't work with 3.1.3?!?
    2010-07-17 03:55 AM
    I know I've missed a few things....but can someone post up the dock cover for the six icons and tell me in which position to put the webclip???
    2010-07-17 04:08 AM
    It is off but one question(lol), when I have the RSS feed on it works perfect accept the (Home) button looses its normal icon look is that normal?
    Your welcome

You should turn off 'statusbar padding' in fiveirows to drop your Drawer a little
    On the fifth row after the 4 rows of blanks in the middle of your 4 favorite or most used icons/apps
    I know I've missed a few things....but can someone post up the dock cover for the six icons and tell me in which position to put the webclip???
    Last edited by TheCrow13; 2010-07-17 at 04:10 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    2010-07-17 04:10 AM
    I'll sort that out for you later today dude..late here in the uk + i'm on my phone lol

someone posted it a few pages back but i don't think it was perfect..

If no ones done it before hand..then i'll do it for ya
    2010-07-17 04:22 AM
    I'll sort that out for you later today dude..late here in the uk + i'm on my phone lol

someone posted it a few pages back but i don't think it was perfect..

If no ones done it before hand..then i'll do it for ya
    I swear I just answered him, if I am incorrect than please correct it
    2010-07-17 04:27 AM
    Crow..he means a cover that hides the dock icons

right i'm out of here now..crow i'll do you one too later today
    Last edited by ziggy7; 2010-07-17 at 04:41 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    2010-07-17 04:41 AM
    ok thanks bro ziggy7 for ur help now i get the status of the weather for my city but there is not any weather condition image show only there is question mark is there i mean there is not any animated weather imag shown and only show that

islamabad sat jul 17
    mostly cloudy 100 h 110 l 85

and one thing more bro can i add the googleweather?????

Thats the tricky job lol

You can either put them in your dock first, then move them to the home page (a few at a time)or just drag to the home screen and then slide them down below the dock.

Actually..i was wrong..the yahooWeather source don't work for your area but Accuweather does..tested and working..

Make your configureME.JS file the same as this...

var iconExtWall = '.png'
    var locale = 'Islamabad, Pakistan'
    var iconSetWall = 'Animated'
    var enableWallpaper = true
    var isCelsius = false
    var useRealFeel = false
    var source = 'appleAccuweatherStolen'
    var stylesheetWall = 'twoLine'
    var updateInterval = 15
    ok bor thanks its work but there is problem
    its work and show only the date and temperature and not showing any animated images of the weather condition only show the question mark (?) plz help me out
    Last edited by NOMIOMI; 2010-07-17 at 10:41 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    2010-07-17 10:41 AM
    nice,a little bit blurry,but nice indeed.
    Mmmmmm....your carriers says Ian....are you Ian Nicoll????....

yea,but is the device itself,it cant be fixed in the theme.The same happens when transmiting the music via FM transmitter.
    Thanks Alien, yeah i know it looks a bit blurry, its because i added an outer glow to the numbers to try & get that LCD 'glow' look (tried it without but looked a bit 'flat'). I changed the colour mainly because i was have trouble seeing the time when outside in daylight, fine indoors, but a bit hard to read when outdoors.

No, i'm not Ian Nicoll, don't know where he's gone, he used to be a prolific poster on this thread did'nt he

Your welcome

Thanks zig, trouble is i have the fiveirows without GUI which i had prior to installing this theme, so cannot turn the padding off. Do you happen to know if i un-install the fiveirows i've got & install the one with GUI if it will mess everything up on the springboard & i would have to re-arrange everything? I don't fancy that one bro!
    Last edited by Scoot62; 2010-07-17 at 10:57 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    2010-07-17 10:55 AM
    When I have the RSS feed on it works perfect accept the (Home) button looses its image and the rest of the SpringJump icons next to the (Home) button don't show they're images either is this normal and I will post a pic. in a bit just have to wake up still Also can some one give me the U.F.C RSS feed or tell me what to look for or how to look for it, thanks in advance See how in the first pic. the icons at the bottom (SpringJumps) all have they're images but when the RSS feed is on they loose them also the last is when I hit the second (SpringJump) page and all looks normal with the images on them but not the (Home) button?

Last edited by TheCrow13; 2010-07-17 at 03:40 PM.
    Follow me on Twitter-Crow1372

2010-07-17 03:26 PM
2,484 ... 3474828384858694 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD