Worked like a charm.
    I wrote a whole guide on how to make your own sounds for (New Mail/Sent Mail/etc..) for UISounds, just thought you might want to play around and it is in the iPhone/iPod Discussion area in the Stickies
    Follow me on Twitter-Crow1372

2010-07-22 09:41 PM
    O.k with any icon your trying to add into your theme, you have to make sure they are spelled exactly right so if it is an (app/game) you have downloaded just hold your finger down on it until it wiggles and tap it a window will pop up asking if you want to (delete) it and (DON'T) but read its full name and write it down. Now you know exactly how it is spealt, than you go to the icon and right click and rename it (exactly) what it is named so like (Rock.png) if that is how it is spealt. Everything has to be named exactly how it is written or the iDevice won't read it, also did you look in the icon folder first in the theme to make sure they are not already in there? Anyway do you know how to take screenshots of your own iDevice screen if not let me know so I can tell you how and we can see exactly the way yours is looking and if we can help you more
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thanks Scoot, this is how it looks now and it (is) PERFECT and covers everything it is supposed to:

k i figured that out but when i rename it, for example i renamed battery to remote, it worked but it says battery but opens up to remote do i need photo shop to make my own out of the PSD & GLYPH ICONS folders

k heres a pic

i want the rest to look like camera
    Last edited by rcxracing; 2010-07-23 at 04:27 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    2010-07-23 04:27 AM
    hope this is better pic
    Attached Thumbnails [Released] DUSK-img_0028-1-.png  
    2010-07-23 04:31 AM
    I wrote a whole guide on how to make your own sounds for (New Mail/Sent Mail/etc..) for UISounds, just thought you might want to play around and it is in the iPhone/iPod Discussion area in the Stickies
    I'll have to check that out.

I do have a question, the sms conversation bubbles are to dark for me with the black text. Any chance of changing the text color to white or a way to lighten the text buubles?

Thanks.
    2010-07-23 06:32 AM
    Gadget, you can do a quick search for SMS balloons. Find two that you like, name them Balloon_1.png and Balloon_2.png and place them into var/stash/Themes/DUSK/Bundles/com.apple.chatkit.
    Attached Images [Released] DUSK-balloon_1.png [Released] DUSK-balloon_2.png 
    Last edited by Cyberdon83; 2010-07-23 at 07:20 AM.
    2010-07-23 07:13 AM
    Firts off, thanks to Alien for this awesome theme. I have two things that I am trying to do, both of which I have zero experience doing, lol. I am trying to make the media page (img 0044), resemble the internet page with a large ipod icon. I downloaded gimp and hashed together an icon, but I'm kinda lost when it comes to shadowing and putting in text. The second one is editing the widget on the first page (img 0045), I am trying to move the date down to where I have the calendar, and then move the temp and high low up a line or two. If anyone knows of a beginers way to do either of these or can point me in the right direction I would greatly appreciate it. Thanks again.
    you might try something like the iPod images used in Teknologik, it has quite a few large images like what you described and some PSDs for modification of said images.
    2010-07-23 02:02 PM
    Gadget, you can do a quick search for SMS balloons. Find two that you like, name them Balloon_1.png and Balloon_2.png and place them into var/stash/Themes/DUSK/Bundles/com.apple.chatkit.
    Thanks, much better.
    2010-07-23 03:43 PM
    hope this is better pic
    Like I said if you do what I mentioned and hold your finger down until they wiggle and hit the (x) but don't (delete) it just write down (exactly) the name of it, than go to the icon in your folder and rename it (Remote.png) or (remote.png) what ever it is (exactly) that is the only way that the iDeivce will read it but it won't work on any icon that is from and installation from Cydia Also now that I read your second post you say you want them all to look like (Camera), I don't think you can because that is an icon (Camera) is that came with the iDevice so unless I am mistaken you can not change that one? O.k let me take something back, I think you can change the name of that but I don't think you can make multiple ones of (Camera) not positive so maybe someone else can chime in?
    Last edited by TheCrow13; 2010-07-23 at 04:23 PM.

2010-07-23 04:08 PM
    Dusk Evolution 2.5 v3.1.3 RELEASED
    http://modmyi.com/forums/new-skins-t...ml#post5358430
    THIS IS THE SAME DUSK EVO THAT YOU ALREADY HAVE.
    I JUST RELEASED THE PUBLIC VERSION ONE WEEK EARLIER

2010-07-23 11:15 PM
    Dusk Evolution 2.5 v3.1.3 RELEASED
    http://modmyi.com/forums/new-skins-t...ml#post5358430

This theme update (Dusk Evolution 2.5 v3.1.3) will have the upgraded version of the plug-in that allows the (Active/Animated-Weather) in the folders to be accurate to our locations now, or are you and (K.nitsua) still working on that? I LOVE this AWESOME theme/team/work and can not for the life of me believe that it is not at the top of the list yet, I have introduced this theme via (Twitter) with high praise and visuals too also have 3 members on Twitter already here downloading and donating so great PROPS. to both of you. Nevermind my question of if it is the update with the plug-in, I read it better and I see your image to the side that your still working on the (html/plug-in) for the (Active/Animated-Weather)

Thanks, Ray

2010-07-23 11:28 PM
    yo Alien can u make me an cover whit STONIEE on it

thx and gz on the Theme it's just great

PS. how do i change the clock to 24 hr instead of 12 hr

Ups im using Pewter

Stoniee
    Last edited by Stoniee; 2010-07-23 at 11:35 PM.
    2010-07-23 11:29 PM
    Safari icon for the internet page if anyone wants it.
    Attached Thumbnails [Released] DUSK-internet-page.png   [Released] DUSK-safari.png  
    2010-07-23 11:32 PM
    nice icon
    2010-07-23 11:33 PM
    yo Alien can u make me an cover whit STONIEE on it

Stoniee
    I didnt create the DOCK COVER,i think it was Ziggy or Dirtred,cant remember..lol.
    2010-07-23 11:42 PM
    ok thx but what about changing the clock to 24 hrs
    2010-07-24 12:00 AM
    ok thx but what about changing the clock to 24 hrs
    I lost the 24hrs html widget,and I didnt create a new one.It needs to recode the html to make it work on 24hrs.I will upload the 24hrs format once I add the strings to the html.
    2010-07-24 12:09 AM
    thx alot

Stoniee
    2010-07-24 12:10 AM
    thx alot

Stoniee

Go a few pages back and look at the AMAZING work that Zig did for me on the Dock Cover, also Scoot helped out so ask him Also @Alien, is there anyway that the (Clouds/Thunder) can be written like the (Sunrays/Alternate Clouds/Rain) do the LockScreen does not show up on them just wondering if there is a reason they are written like that and the others do not do that? I love them all but don't want my LockScreen to show up over my nice (Blue Flame) wallpaper, they are brilliant and want to get them all active

Thanks

2010-07-24 12:19 AM
    @Stoniee....What font would you like the dock cover in?
    2010-07-24 12:22 AM
    Go a few pages back and look at the AMAZING work that Zig did for me on the Dock Cover, also Scoot helped out so ask him Also @Alien, is there anyway that the (Clouds/Thunder) can be written like the (Sunrays/Alternate Clouds/Rain) do the LockScreen does not show up on them just wondering if there is a reason they are written like that and the others do not do that? I love them all but don't want my LockScreen to show up over my nice (Blue Flame) wallpaper, they are brilliant and want to get them all active

Thanks
    Nope,if you delete the string that display the user wallpaper,it will display a black wallpaper,but you can copy the wallpaper var/stash/Wallpaper.xxxx,so you can select tha wall on the wallpaper options via settings,or copy the wall to the animation folder and edit the string to display that image.
    2010-07-24 12:45 AM
2,484 ... 45859394959697105 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD