Heya here is the second release for the LePhone OS Mod, Once again credit goes to ALIEN1974, BlueMetal, and Tylernys (And Storyr, Props go to SnowLeo for telling me who made WedaPanel). This is a very simplistic and simple theme. I realized that there were lots of little improvements to be made including the name. So now there are a lot of extra little bits that add to the user experience!

[ame=http://www.zshare.net/download/77408988cdcd0a45/]Lephone OS Edition.zip - 18.19MB[/ame]

Here is the link for LePhone OS

LePhone OS has a very easy setup and requires very few Cydia/Rock apps.
    Required:
    iBlank
    BlankNull
    FiveIRows
    Five Column Spring Board
    Springjumps
    Five Icon Dock
    InfiniDock*

* = Not required, you dont need it to setup.

The setup for this theme is VERY simple! This theme is especially for those who are not very good at setting up themes!

First SSH into your phone and install Wedapanel.theme into your Library/themes folder. Do the same with LePhone OS.theme

Now make sure everything is unselected in winterboard! Create 3 iblanks... Move Weather and clock to the top left corner (order doesnt matter) then put the 3 iblanks directly behind them on the top. Now on the row DIRECTLY below that put these 5 apps in order
    Phone
    Safari
    Ipod/Music

Now we move onto the springjumps!
    Go into springjumps and enable 0-4. Go to general in the springjumps menu and enable dock jumps. Now go back to the page where you enabled 0-4. Click on each one and make sure they are named EXACTLY
    Page 0
    Page 1
    Page 2
    Page 3
    Page 4
    Respring and place those springjumps in order along the dock.
    Go ahead and apply LePhone OS and wedapanel in winterboard. the order doesnt matter whatsoever.
    Congrats you now have LePhone OS installed! The names of the springjumps are in this order (so you know where to put your apps)
    Home
    Apps
    Games
    Utilities
    Favs.

Enjoy! If you dont like this background than you can replace it with anything by going to minilephone2.theme and putting in a 320x480 PNG image with the name Wallpaper.
    If you would like me to change anything or you need help setting up ill soon put up a setup video on youtube and link it here, there you will be able to comment for help!
    Attached Thumbnails [RELEASE] LePhone: OS Edition-lephone-os-homescreen.jpg  
    Last edited by AnthonyGiola; 2010-07-01 at 05:19 AM.
    2010-06-19 11:33 PM
    Great theme love the look
    2010-06-20 04:21 AM
    Here is the 3rd update for LePhone: OS Edition...
    Lephone OS Edition.zip

This update includes the functionality to auto create Apple Store app icons. Pushing this theme further into the realm of completed themes! This update also includes fixes with some of the Mediaplayer glitches.
    PS- If anyone else notices a glitch where if you press the volume up or down the little popup that shows the volume level appears on the side PLEASE TELL ME! I am not sure if it was caused by IRealQuickSMS or if it the UI from this theme!! BTW if anyone would like to help me on making a Lockscreen Weather widget then that would be great! I am looking to make something that matches better than the Wedapanel and can have a background that looks really good!
    Last edited by AnthonyGiola; 2010-06-20 at 06:01 AM.
    2010-06-20 05:56 AM
    I used DISKaid to SSH into my iPhone. What do I have to do in order for the widget in the LePhone OS Theme to read my current location instead of Vail?
    2010-06-21 04:15 PM
    Oooopppsss sorry forgot to tell how! To use weather with your location on the springboard go to LePhone OS.theme/Widgets/Configs/Weather-Config.js using either iFile or SSH. Change the string in there called var locale= "Vail, Arizona"
    to whatever your location is! That should do the trick for springboard.

For Weda go to wedapanel.theme/Private/COnfigure-Me.js and find the string that says var locale= "Vail, Arizona" and change it to your location.

Thanks for being patient!
    2010-06-22 04:07 AM
    very nice looking theme, its clean and not loaded with too many things on the home screen. i dont know if its just me, but the homescreen kind of looks like 266 panoramic
    JB FTW!
    My Themes
    iClass
    2010-06-28 08:45 AM
    i like it nice nd clean.i like very much lockscreen
    2010-06-28 08:46 AM
    Thanks guys! Go check out my new theme that im making. This one will be free to everyone on MMi but it will cost .99c on Rock. Here is an early build of the homescreen with iconoclasm (About 2 and a half or so days of work in)
    2010-06-29 04:59 AM
    looks really nice and definitely some props to the creators of the original themes. You 2nd screenshot confuses me as it seems like your including wedapanel in this theme? Thats okay if you are but make sure you give the credit to Storyr for his awesome interactive wedapanel widget. (I use it all the time!)
    2010-07-01 04:08 AM
    ^^ There we go thats the creators name. Like I said in this things preview thread i needed that guys name LOL ty for finally helping me find it.
    2010-07-01 05:18 AM
    wow i like....nice and clean...and i LOVE wedapanel...i have been using it a while now!
    2010-07-01 05:51 AM
    no problem lol. I really gotta start reading peoples first post carefully
    2010-07-01 03:27 PM
    Hey, I really enjoy this theme. One problem that I keep running into lately is the weather widgets. I can't seem to get it to work since I updated to ios 4. Weda widget works just fine but the weather on the homescreen just gets stuck at Loading...

Any suggestions?

-Thanks
    2010-07-12 06:06 AM
    Looks very close. Good job!
    My Themes

HTC HD2 HTC 1 HTC Sensation
    2010-07-12 07:01 AM
    ItOt a problem with the iOS4 winterboard. I'll fix it as soon as I know how to. I think that you have to put the .js into the HTML but i'm not sure. I'll ask around and when I get it down I'll fix it.
    2010-07-12 12:56 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD