Hey here is the preview from my first theme named Finality OS. It the first and last theme I will make with OS in the name (Excluding LePhone OS Edition). It already has an auto create app store function, Over 120 Icons, A unique Springboard Setup (Each Page has its own Dock!) and a partially themed UI. (This will change as I update the Theme on Cydia). Heres some screen shots of it!

This will be a very easy and simplistic theme to setup and use. It also looks really nice on a black iPhone. (As you can see here LOL).

Well Check it out a couple days from now in the MMi repo!
    Attached Thumbnails [Preview] Finality OS-finality-os-homescreen.jpg  
    2010-06-22 05:01 AM
    Pretty nice theme
    The part i like about it is the battery, looks very creative
    Last edited by High_Voltage; 2010-06-22 at 06:17 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    2010-06-22 06:14 AM
    Thanks. Is it worth 99 cents? It will get lots of updates. Even since submitting here on MMi repo I've made like 10 changes that make it WaY better. Oh and turns out that 5 icons is actually better for this theme than I originally thought! It covers that little bit of space above the top of the weathe widget
    2010-06-22 06:25 AM
    you used me and chris's (macciti)s metalicons. did you get permission - at least give credit to krs
    2010-06-22 09:38 AM
    Metal icons?? My brother made me the base metal frame part and I added shadows to the corners.... If they really do look like metalicons or whatever I guess I'll be changing them sigh. With so many themes nowadays it is hard to make something original. I don't ever look at macciti just here so I guess I never even saw these. I'm so sorry if it is really similair but I'll fix it or change it or something. I hate the idea that it looks copied. Legitimately I'm sorry. If it ends up on the mmi repo I'll immeadiately put in an update with modified icons. Once again sorry but I honestly did not know
    2010-06-22 09:43 AM
    Honestly,in my opinion... This Is worth the .99 cents to spend on! What also captures me is how realistic the Bending Triangular shape with the M on it, it looks like an Advanced theme i would buy. It also looks like it pops out at'cha <0,0>
    -
    2010-07-06 06:29 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD