User Tag List

Due to the retina display and the high resolution Will themes on the iPhone 4 need to be recreated inorder to look better?

I ask this because I noticed the the newly updated apps for 4.0 like facebook, look better on iPhone 4. And old ones look fuzzy.
    2010-06-26 06:46 AM
    Bump!
    2010-06-29 02:44 AM
    Yes themes not created for the retina display will look like caca.

iPhone 4 has 4x the amount of ppi so new themes will look so awesome and detailed. Will really separate the men from boys
    2010-06-29 02:57 AM
    Haha. Ya. That's what I thought. But the file sizes are going to be huge right?
    2010-06-29 03:08 AM
    yep.. get ready for some jaw dropping stuff on the new display once we get a jailbreak and some time on it. the file sizes will be bigger but the new device has enough horse power to sling the images well.. shouldn't be an issue at all.
    2010-06-29 04:29 AM
    yep.. get ready for some jaw dropping stuff on the new display once we get a jailbreak and some time on it. the file sizes will be bigger but the new device has enough horse power to sling the images well.. shouldn't be an issue at all.
    The only issue for me is that my 32gb is maxed out
    2010-06-29 05:54 AM
    well, even if the themes are double the size they will be pretty small.. the very engrossing ones are only like 20mb or 30mb.. that's only a few MP3s worth of storage space.
    2010-06-29 03:42 PM
    Yup I bet all the theme theme creators are hard working on the new ones examining everything. Winterboard also still needs to be updated as well.
    2010-08-03 08:01 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD