Oh dearie me.... Photoshop isnt what i was planning as using for the .gifs... try After Effects. 10x smoother and much better frame rate... I am a video editor at heart (Its what I originally wanted to do as a job) and so i am very good with AE CS3-5
    2010-06-29 04:12 AM
    wow ive been looking for a gif app for a long time. I didnt even know this app existed! Lol thanks man. Any chance this app can produce high quality transparent gifs?
    2010-06-29 05:34 AM
    Looking good violent, getting better everyday.
    2010-06-29 05:41 AM
    It's a professional movie editing suite by adobe... It has a really high learning curve so if you want to make stuff in it it's gonna take a long time before you make anything better than a text with shadows...
    Oh and blkcadi... Have you been following this thread or have I just missed your post somewhere? Lol nice to know that the super awesomeness of you is checking out what I'm doing! Thanks for the praise, I really appreciate it... Oh and I'm in awe of that ridiculous post count

Heya snow do you know if bosspapers eats memory like a 600 on man eats a cheezburger? (no offense to anyone intended ) I might use that idea and some other stuff for either a mod or Pro version...
    Last edited by AnthonyGiola; 2010-06-29 at 06:39 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    2010-06-29 06:39 AM
    looks good! idk it seem like ur copying nitsuas idea with the whole color bar under the icon though, and also the dock IMO extends too far, just some friendly criticisms
    2010-06-30 01:56 AM
    Thanks for criticism that was the best way of having Blue and Black Icons that matched the BG good... I didnt want a Glowing Blue Icon because that would honestly look kinda cheesy. That sort of things works for some people but not for me
    Yeah Ive been messing with the dock actually nice call on that one. Its a bit farther back now with a little bit different of a look. Thanks for the Criticism though Phanatic!
    2010-06-30 02:01 AM
    wut bout something like this?

edit: lol it looks crap
    Attached Images Coming Soon. Maginot-untitled-1.png 
    2010-06-30 10:35 PM
    ^^ xD yeah that's why I made mine the way I did... Originally had it kinda like that but decided it gave me a headache. You should go check the new thread I started becuz this one was getting disorganized with all of the pics . Its called The M-Phone now. Has a functional widget and hopefully by tomorrow a smooth rotating element.

Edit: actually that kinda reminds me of my Finality OS icons cept they had a white border. Although they did look pretty good with that color set
    Last edited by AnthonyGiola; 2010-07-01 at 07:39 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    2010-07-01 07:39 AM
    Ok man, I was not going to say anything but after you posted in my C4D post and I have found you ripping other peoples work a couple times now, I am posting this.

You did not even do the tutorial. You just ripped the artwork directly from the final Tutorial Product.

Here is proof for everyone that does not look as closely at the original art that you used in your "M-Phone"

Original Photo/Tut here: http://psd.tutsplus.com/tutorials/in...-button-basix/
    CLICK THE IMAGE FOR FULL VIEW.
    Last edited by JayQuint87; 2010-07-05 at 08:08 AM.

Latest Project: iEvo HD4 TrueHD iPhone4 theme. ~~~ Click Donate to support my theme's!
    2010-07-05 08:05 AM
    Posting this here too... Blkcadi if u read this close both threads as I'm done with this theme in my part...
    Heya j... It's great and all that you want to show that but that's notthe image I used for what it is at right now. The current state of this design looks much different. And honestly I'm getting tired of spending so much time in Photoshop. After effects is my domain and is much more fun than ps. I'm going to send Nuckin, FreeApple and Snowleo the files of what they need to finish with this or if they don't want to that's fine...
    That was a mockup jay. Have you looked at the current design or not? Or are you just going to keep looking at that same picture from a week or two ago...
    I'll still be here in the forums and later on I'll make another theme but I simply have too much going on. If a mod is reading this Please go ahead and close this thread as I'm done with it. If others want to continue it they have to pm me.
    I'm sorry but I have WAY too much work to do with my job and honestly Photoshop isn't very fun. I'm not going to do something like this if it isn't very fun.
    2010-07-05 09:42 AM
    Ok man, I was not going to say anything but after you posted in my C4D post and I have found you ripping other peoples work a couple times now, I am posting this.

You did not even do the tutorial. You just ripped the artwork directly from the final Tutorial Product.

Here is proof for everyone that does not look as closely at the original art that you used in your "M-Phone"

Original Photo/Tut here: How to Create a Highly Detailed Hi-Tech Power Button | Psdtuts+
    CLICK THE IMAGE FOR FULL VIEW.
    I saw the same things, I just didn't want to call him out on it. I posted a wallpaper and icon overlay for him, but I actually did it myself, the tut that is, only cus illustrator and me aren't that fond of eachother. I had made a few suggestions to him, like lose the wallpaper and just use the clock, as that way it would at least be most of his own work. Copy and paste work very well on ms word not so well in a graphics community.
    2010-07-05 03:50 PM
    I had no clue!!! I was waoundering how you NuckniFuts got the iage looking so clean!! If you will NuckinFuts send me those files so I can finish this theme because I like to finish what I started!

I will release this theme here on MMI free and will do the rest of the work myself and also will give credit to anybody involved even the tut!

I wrote the widget and would like to continue witht the themes progress so hopefully you two can work with me on this and get me those files!

As well as I hope the community understands I am not going to rip off anybodies work I am simply going to finish what I started with Viiolent and then release this to MMI for FREE
    2010-07-05 07:19 PM
    Are you sure you want me to delete this thread like you said?

Ill close it for now and if you really want me to delete it pm me again
    /closed

BTW people the flaming of Free-Apple and Violent-hd stops right now.

if it continues infractions will be given, this stops now
    Last edited by battlecrushr; 2010-07-10 at 07:41 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    2010-07-10 07:41 PM
73 ... 234
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD