Hey All,

Im not sure where to start off so ill start off with, i have a iPod Touch 16GB 2G, and i wanted to upgrade to the current firmware iOS 4.0 which i grabbed the firmware upgrade and i wanted to jailbreak it so i grabbed red sn0w 0.9.5b5-4 for windows, i down graded from 3.1.3 to 3.1.2 as i used the spirit jailbreak on 3.1.3 firmware and i re jailbroke it with blackr1an after down grading to 3.1.2, and then i followed the red sn0w instructions to jailbreak it for the iOS 4.0 i left it while i was cooking, and then i come back, as of now my iPod will not do anything it will not switch on or go into DFU mode so i can restore to a previous version of the firmware, is there anyway i can fix this so i can get it to switch on or do i have to take it to a shop to get it fixed so it will switch on again?
    Cheers,
    hoodies

No one has any ideas what so ever on how i can fix this problem?

Problem is fixed!
    Last edited by hoodies; 2010-06-28 at 10:19 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    [Follow me@twitter]
    2010-06-28 10:19 PM
    Mine is doing the same thing. Does iTunes say it found an iPod in recovery mode and ask you to restore it, but then an unknown error occurs?
    2010-06-29 01:57 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD