Wiked sick....Viiolent go for it!!! Thanks nukinfuts....I am a open minded person and yours is way better then mine!!!
    2010-07-03 03:24 AM
    this one showing some different app icon masks.

2010-07-03 06:24 AM
    damn nuckinfuts how bout just taking over this theme? looking awesome. Still cant wait to see the rotation and bosspaper. The lights should be like flashing and changing colors with bosspaper while it rotates. Thatd be sexy
    2010-07-03 06:29 AM
    wow is all I got a say! That is crazy nice! what are you doing to make it look so clean man? are you just using photoshop or illistrator?
    2010-07-03 01:02 PM
    just some photoshop, i'm done with it, it was just to show him something different.
    2010-07-03 02:20 PM
    WOW^^ Nuckin those look absolutely amazing. I particularly like the clock and the app icon that is square. Wow you are obviously much more experienced with photoshop then me! I have been using it for about a year. If only I could use after effects to do this stuff
    2010-07-04 03:37 AM
    I'll give you the psd if you want to use them. Lmk.
    2010-07-04 03:46 AM
    I think a good idea would be instead of using gifs or anything the best idea would be to use the psd and rotate the outside about 5-10 degrees (estimate you could do anything) and then copy the whole thing and paste it as a new layer (or new document).

Then do the color changes in the same psd to kill 2 birds with one stone. Start out with one color for the lights then in the next "layer/rotation" make it 50% opacity of that color with 50% opacity of the next color (or 75% 25% then 50% 50% then 25% 75%) then put 100% of the next color and keep doing that for the full 360 degree rotation.
    If you could somehow get the lighting to look realistic while its rotating thatd be cool too.

Anyways after you make all of those layers/documents save each one as a separate png file. That way you can use these images as the bosspaper wallpapers that will rotate (set at the lowest time interval in bosspaper it hopefully should seem smooth) and then just enable bosspaper underneath winterboard so the widget will be on top. You might want to check what the shortest time interval is in bosspaper but you attempt this though.

This way you can keep the full quality of the image and rotations without the battery drain, lag, and loss of quality of using a gif

Oh and Nuckinfuts any chance you can send me that psd?
    Last edited by SnowLeo; 2010-07-04 at 05:52 AM.
    2010-07-04 05:45 AM
    It's not my place to share it with anyone. This is violents thread and theme and what I made was for his theme if he chooses to use it. If I send it to him and he decides to share then no problem.
    2010-07-04 06:28 AM
    I have done the HTML With the theme for the clock and have figured out how to make this rotate if Viiolent decides he wants to go down that route! Viiolent now has a couple options now that nuckinfuts has helped! If it is ok with Viiolent and Nuckinfuts whenever you decide what Wallpaper and clock your goignto use and send me the PSD email so I can work on the widgets! If NuckinFuts wants to take that positiion its all good too! Jus let me know! Viiolent how far along are you? Do you have two weeks a month ?
    2010-07-04 05:50 PM
    I can lend him a hand if he needs any help. I'm kinda in a holding pattern anyway due to me having the new phone and no jb to theme it. All my themes are usually kept private, I'm gonna start sharing once the new jb is out.
    2010-07-04 06:43 PM
    This looks great! Amazing, actually! I love everything about it! Is this designed to be compatible with the iPhone 4?
    2010-07-04 06:58 PM
    Slone... You sound just like a post from the 2nd page... And thanks a bunch FreeApple and Nuckin.. I would appreciated it if you would send me the PSD for the Icons.. I would like to mess with them and once i am farther into the theme i will send it to freeapple. I want to see how those were made so I can learn a bit. Thanks to both of you this is slowly getting better and better!
    And regarding the bosspapers etc, Im thinking that a special edition of the theme with a simple lightweight mp4 file made with After Effects is the best way to go. That way there will not be exorbitant lag and I can also make the LED lights glow on and off realistically.

EDIT:: FreeApple. All I need for the widget is something like what Nuckin showed...
    The middle button is going to fit to the edges of the Main button... Im working on newer Icons and I would still like it if nuckin would send me the psds for the icons. Im trying to work out how the metal works
    Last edited by AnthonyGiola; 2010-07-04 at 09:07 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    2010-07-04 09:07 PM
    Mp4 you say... Not sure how your gonna pull that off without the battery drain but if your going use an mp4 then add sound!
    2010-07-05 05:25 AM
    I am posting this here also.

Ok man, I was not going to say anything but after you posted in my C4D post and I have found you ripping other peoples work a couple times now, I am posting this.

You did not even do the tutorial. You just ripped the artwork directly from the final Tutorial Product.

Here is proof for everyone that does not look as closely at the original art that you used in your "M-Phone"

Original Photo/Tut here: How to Create a Highly Detailed Hi-Tech Power Button | Psdtuts+
    CLICK THE IMAGE FOR FULL VIEW.

Latest Project: iEvo HD4 TrueHD iPhone4 theme. ~~~ Click Donate to support my theme's!
    2010-07-05 08:09 AM
    Heya j... It's great and all that you want to show that but that's notthe image I used for what it is at right now. The current state of this design looks much different. And honestly I'm getting tired of spending so much time in Photoshop. After effects is my domain and is much more fun than ps. I'm going to send Nuckin, FreeApple and Snowleo the files of what they need to finish with this or if they don't want to that's fine...
    That was a mockup jay. Have you looked at the current design or not? Or are you just going to keep looking at that same picture from a week or two ago...
    I'll still be here in the forums and later on I'll make another theme but I simply have too much going on. If a mod is reading this Please go ahead and close this thread as I'm done with it. If others want to continue it they have to pm me.
    2010-07-05 09:38 AM
    this one showing some different app icon masks.

Damn those r some sexy icons u made Nuckin!! Nice widget too
    ]
    2010-07-05 06:11 PM
    Viiolent and NukinFuts go ahead and send me the files @ [email protected] I will finish this theme and release it as a complelty free theme and will make shure that the final product is NOT stolen work.....It is not bad to get ideas from others thats how our world revolves, but to just simply take the full image and use it without any intentions of changing it is when it becomes an issue! But I DO NOT THINK THAT WAS VIIOLENTS INTENTIONS HE WAS SIMPLY TAKING AN IDEA AND RUNNING WITH IT!!

I will make shure that this theme is released to the public in a timley mannor with the right credits shown as well as it being completly free just would like too finish what I started!!!
    2010-07-05 07:12 PM
    wow just realized viiolents planning on sending me the files too. Id love to mess around with these files and see what I can do. I definitely have some great ideas but would like to see how you guys were planning on doing the spinning and lighting and how nuckin was going for the widget that looks banging hott.
    I just love it how people think those android themes and palm themes that steal images directly from the actual phones UI are so good (not to say there arent great themers out there making their own android stuff). In reality practicly every good theme here or in cydia is inspired by other things. Viiolent found a great concept that he thought could be turned into a very awesome theme idea and worked it into a theme completely unique WITH THE PERMISSION HE OBTAINED FROM THE CREATOR OF THE PSD. but just look at some of the theme masters K nitsua and Zaussers themes- iNspired OS: inspired by the Locust OS and the original image they posted as the concept was a screenshot from Locust OS. 7OS: believe it or not this theme was inspired by windows 7 but became a completely unique and totally awesome theme.
    Oh and Viiolent you can send the files to [email protected]
    2010-07-06 06:59 AM
    I'd love to see what snow and nuckin can do with this theme
    2010-07-06 12:37 PM
84 12345
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD