Now that the iPhone 4 has been unleashed to the masses and nearly everyone with previous models are using iOS4, everyone has been searching for Crisp Wallpapers that will showcase the new Retina display of the iPhone 4 or Wallpapers for their 3G/3Gs models with iOS4 installed. Well, those who have been searching, look no further for here is a link to a Zip file that I uploaded with 254 individual Wallpapers ranging from Abstract, Nature, Vistas to Tech.

Some (about 80%) of the included Wallpapers are Wallpapers that I had uploaded to a Zip file and posted in the TrueGlass theme thread under the Themes forum. Some are old but there are still a good portion of new Wallpapers to wet your appetite.

Enjoy the Wallpapers that I have gathered for your use and be sure to hit the "thanks" button if you enjoy them as much as I do.

iPhone 4_Wallpaper.zip

Here is a screen shot of the one I am currently using (located in the Nature folder) on my iPhone 4...beautiful isn't it?

ENJOY MMi!!!!
    You see that "Thanks!" button? It likes it when you click it!
    2010-06-29 08:49 PM
    Very nice, cant wait to see what you got in there, my internet is pretty slow so their still downloading. Thanks, I'v been looking for some good wallpaper for my awesome iPhone 4
    2010-06-29 09:00 PM
    those look real good. excited for em.

HIT THANKS IF I HELPED!

13 recovery mode restores
    7 dfu mode restores
    2 custom firmware restores
    2010-06-30 06:52 AM
    how do you add custom wallpaper into a ios4 running iPhone? I tried to use iFunBox and drop the pictures into /Library/Wallpaper/iPhone folder but it doesn't show up on the phone's wallpaper album... any idea?
    2010-06-30 06:52 PM
    How do I get these pictures onto my iPhone4?
    2010-06-30 07:12 PM
    You sync them via iTunes. There is a word file with intructions in the download file... But in a nutshell, plug your phone into iTunes, go to the control panel for your phone and go to the photos tab(very last one) and click sync photos and in the drop menu next to it find the folder containing the pictures you want and sync your phone...****make sure all contacts have been backed up and you have "manually manage music" checked for you iPhone on the main page of the control panel****
    2010-06-30 07:42 PM
    Thanked!

Cheers Willbourn will have a look, funny I made a thread asking for HD wallpapers a few days ago.
    2010-06-30 08:05 PM
    ^^^ most welcome buddy. In fact, your post was what gave me the idea to post them. Yea, I could had posted it in the thread you made but then only those who read the thread would know about them so I decided just to make a main thread post... Enjoy buddy!!

***btw, last night I think I may have spotted a few duplicates that made their way into the file on accident, but no harm no foul***
    2010-06-30 08:29 PM
    pull out a existing wallpaper from that folder and look at the wallpaper and rename images accordingly. then drop you're newly renamed and made " their should be 4".wallpaper into the iphone folder. they should then show up on your wallpaper option.
    2010-08-11 05:08 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD