Hey, greatly appreciate all the hard work people put in to their themes and they are absolutely superb, but it seems nobody is doing any themes for people who do not want anything flashy and thus resources hogging.

Can someone make a very basic theme, uses very few resources, very fast, friendly to battery in life and just clean.

Not flashyness, just a raw, simple, black and white-style theme.

Surely there's other people out there that want a theme like that?
    2010-06-30 05:38 PM
    Seems what you're looking for is a basic springboard theme. There's plenty of those. Try Nine, Classified, Buuf, etc.
    2010-06-30 06:03 PM
    Reve [KRS] is a good one
    2010-06-30 06:17 PM
    here ya go.

or

enjoy!
    2010-06-30 06:45 PM
    You don't have to be mean about it. I know what he's saying. There are plenty of those out there. I'm sure if you browse in cydia you'll find one you like quickly.
    2010-06-30 06:58 PM
    hey there malice - these guys are absolutely right - what you want to do is find a basic "springboard" theme with no widgets - so avoid anything with a weather display, custom photo-changing lockscreens, etc which can take a little extra battery. A springboard theme is a stock iphone running customized/revised images, so there is no additional battery drain. May take a little more of your memory depending on how detailed and large the images are compared to a stock iphone, but will not pull additional battery.
    Last edited by TCcentex; 2010-06-30 at 08:19 PM.
    2010-06-30 08:16 PM
    here ya go.

or

enjoy!
    dude you need to read your emails,
    2010-06-30 10:05 PM
    dude you need to read your emails,
    emails?
    2010-07-01 02:24 AM
    Wrong thread.
    2010-07-01 02:41 AM
    Hey, greatly appreciate all the hard work people put in to their themes and they are absolutely superb, but it seems nobody is doing any themes for people who do not want anything flashy and thus resources hogging.

Can someone make a very basic theme, uses very few resources, very fast, friendly to battery in life and just clean.

Not flashyness, just a raw, simple, black and white-style theme.

Surely there's other people out there that want a theme like that?
    This theme just went up in Cydia & I think it's perfect. Like you I don't like having a theme to set up, I just like a plug & play theme. This one is 4.0 compatible & I just installed it tonight & am planning to keep it on my phone.

iSquare 2

Hope that helps you out!

~Tario70
    2010-07-01 07:14 AM
    emails?
    yeah, you got over 1000 emails. look at the image, your mail icon.
    2010-07-01 03:23 PM
    here ya go.

or

enjoy!
    lmao!!! I suggest Nine too. Nine is the best theme ever, my opinion. It's clean, neat, and there's different color options. check it out
    ]
    2010-07-01 03:52 PM
    yeah, you got over 1000 emails. look at the image, your mail icon.
    dude...that isnt my springboard.
    2010-07-01 06:10 PM
    hi i like to be an utter internet troll because my real life sucks
    at least your honest

thanks for the tips tario, tccentrix, and ronaldinho

much appreciated
    Last edited by djmalice; 2010-07-01 at 08:20 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    2010-07-01 08:20 PM
    at least your honest

thanks for the tips tario, tccentrix, and ronaldinho

much appreciated
    Hey, I only gave you a tip which is what you asked for. Here's another tip. Learn the difference between "you're" and "your". It's just a little something you should have learned in grade school and it's rather helpful to NOT look like a total retard if you know the difference between the two.

Now, press thanks and YOU'RE welcome.
    2010-07-02 03:33 AM
    oh look it's a grammar nazi, do you feel really superior?

I can play that game too, a 'little something'? Grammatically incorrect.

Looks like you're not as intellectually superior as you thought.

I'm dyslexic, what's your excuse?
    2010-07-02 08:27 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD